Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    You´re welcome!

Yeah, sorry about that, but lately it seems only spoiler talk keeps the discussion going
    Don't apologize. I am just glad people are chatting about something.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
      I was just skimming some of the posts regarding the rally at Bridge and found an interesting little tidbit. One of the rally attendees got to talk to JF's hairstylist about Teh Hair - apparently they do put a little wax in Teh Hair to keep it under control - what they're using is surf wax (what surfers use on their boards) also known as 'sex wax' (wonder if JF prefers the pineapple or strawberry scent).

http://shaddyr.livejournal.com/216153.html
      Thanks for the link. Great report. The few hardy rally fans certainly had an entertaining time. Good for them.

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
      We can hope! Bases on the pics, I'm starting to think the ep will be
      Spoiler:
      One big surreal dream, possibly the result of a high fever (or food poisoning).

But I think Vegas has the potential for some
      Spoiler:
      WHUMP!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Peg...what are you trying to do to me....!!!!!
        I'm trying to get you all excited and squeeey.

Vegas spec and spoilers

Spoiler:
        My tum did a mighty flip when i looked at that!!..I think you are right and they are applying 'make-up'...and if it really is of the red persuasion,well ....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Hi IHS!!!...Good to see you!
        Vegas
        Spoiler:

I'm getting a bit more excited for this ep... some people on the Vegas thread think Shep's hallucinating he's a detective because he's very poorly... I find that very exciting. So what are we thinking for this AU drugged? High fever... aka hot and sweaty. Bang on the head? Hooked up to a mind altering device? Mind games *squee* Blood loss?

Glad you're ok IHS and hope everything's ok when you get home hon.

SGA those pics *dies*

I gotta go and do more cleaning and decorating at mine.. *yawn* so catch ya later guys, have fun.

Comment

Arrrrgggh! Is anyone else having trouble with GW? It was taking so long to load a page yesterday it was impossible to post and its still really sluggish today.

Oh well, I don't really have anything to say other than the fact that GW is whumping me.

Comment

Afternoon all. Lunch in is the microwave and I'm soooooooooooo hungry!!!

Hey, anyone want a copy of Mirror Mirror? My order from Fandy got lost so they sent a replacement... and now the original lost one has turned up too! So I've got two!!
            sigpic

Comment

Does this help?
              no real spoiler

Spoiler:
              well, unless you count your eyes...

And you will never guess what just happend, listening to the radio (FFN) and during one ad (or something, didn´t really pay attention they suddenly played the SGA theme!!! I shot up and thought, "that can´t be" and it wasn´t even about SGA, but they played the title theme...

Just thought it was funny Guess that shows how popular it is...
              Thanks for posting the lovely choccie pic, though once again i've sliped into the fantasy of having Sheppy dipped in it....

And they just played the SGa theme? How very odd, but very cool.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Afternoon all. Lunch in is the microwave and I'm soooooooooooo hungry!!!

Hey, anyone want a copy of Mirror Mirror? My order from Fandy got lost so they sent a replacement... and now the original lost one has turned up too! So I've got two!!
              Kinda fitting given the storyline...

Self Whump OT
              Spoiler:
              My workmate summed it up by saying "You're not feeling yourself today are you?"

I have an inch long cut in my right elbow from catching it on the corner of the metal bit of the door (the bit that goes in and out when you turn the handle)

I have a lovely bruise developing from my left elbow to my shoulder where i walked into another door frame.

I have three new flea bites, real humdingers - a whole week after getting my last ones! How long can these things live anyway?!

I have a new rash - heck, why the hell not!

And i still feel pooey from this cold - why won't it go already! - but weirdly, only when i'm in the office. Outside i feel almost fine, inside i'm headachey, nauseous and lethargic.

*headdesk*
              Last edited by Squonk; 15 September 2008, 05:25 AM.
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Vegas pic

Spoiler:
                It´s only shadows. I´ve seen the other pics, and he doesn´t have a beard/moustache, if at all, only a slight stubble! And looking REALLY smokin´hot!!

Oh thank hun for straightening me out. Do you know where I can see the other pics???

Vegas:
                Spoiler:
                I wonder how the rest of the team gets to place in this AU type of ep. Maybe Ronon will be Shep's partner. Can't think what they would do with Rodney and maybe a night club singer for Teyla. (One of the girl in the JT thread thougt of that idea for Teyla. I personally think it would be cool to hear RL sing again.

I'm excited to see how this goes and plus seeing Shep in civvies is always a plus. IMO.

Thanks SGAFan for The Queen caps!!! Thunk!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                  True enough!

Sorry you're feeling crummy hon. I think you need to take the rest of the day off. As your self-whump advisor, I prescribe an afternoon of Shep whumpy eps and lots of chocolate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    Vegas
                    Spoiler:

I'm getting a bit more excited for this ep... some people on the Vegas thread think Shep's hallucinating he's a detective because he's very poorly... I find that very exciting. So what are we thinking for this AU drugged? High fever... aka hot and sweaty. Bang on the head? Hooked up to a mind altering device? Mind games *squee* Blood loss?
                    *faints*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      Vegas
                      Spoiler:

Congrats on 5300 posts!!!!!

I love all your ideas and I really think you are on too something. Looking forward to finding out.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Oh thank hun for straightening me out. Do you know where I can see the other pics???

Vegas:
                      Spoiler:
                      I wonder how the rest of the team gets to place in this AU type of ep. Maybe Ronon will be Shep's partner. Can't think what they would do with Rodney and maybe a night club singer for Teyla. (One of the girl in the JT thread thougt of that idea for Teyla. I personally think it would be cool to hear RL sing again.

I'm excited to see how this goes and plus seeing Shep in civvies is always a plus. IMO.
                      Vegas spoilers

Spoiler:
                      I think McKay, Zelenka & Woolsey work at the SGC, at least that's what it looks like in some of the pics I've seen. However, Teyla and Ronon I'm not sure about.

Glad to hear that our friends in Texas are OK.

I'm sick of rain. We aren't as bad as Texas, but we have had major flooding here in our fair city. Lucky enough my house has been spared, but we have a few retention ponds around our subdivision that are getting really high. Right now I'm really glad I don't live off the pond.

Well I'll be stopping by periodically throughout the day since I'm at work. Have a great rest of the day everyone no matter what timezone you are in!!!!!
                      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                      &
                      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

You know, I am much in awe of you amazing spoiler-free folks, heroically resisting clicking on spoiler tags, and it seems such a shame that we're spending most of the time chatting about things you can't join in with. You're the updated version of medieval hermits, nobly and virtuously resisting the wiles of worldly temptation (which, I guess, makes the rest of us fallen women )

In the interests of providing spoiler-free conversation, what is everyone's Desert Island whump episode? Imagine you were stranded on a desert island, where you'd been washed up with trusty DVD player, and… er… managed to produce electricity using... er... coconuts and… er… monkey dung. Which one – only one – SGA episode would you take to help you pass the long years before rescue? (Only one, because all your other discs on your boxed sets got washed away in the tempest, and a passing piece of driftwood put a gouge over your one remaining DVD, so only one episode is viewable. You know, I bet the producers of Desert Island Discs never feel my obsessive need to rationalise the set-up)

Also, while you're at it, what one thing would you most like to happen to Shep if he happened to end up washed up on the shore of a desert island? (A different one from you, I hasten to add. This is a PG forum)

Comment

Ali - that sounds like heaven! Snuggled up on the sofa, under the duvet, with nothing but chocolate and whumped Shep for company *happy sigh*

But alas, tis not to be. We're in the run up to the opening of a new exhibition, so no dice. Plus i went home early Friday with it.

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                          You know, I am much in awe of you amazing spoiler-free folks, heroically resisting clicking on spoiler tags, and it seems such a shame that we're spending most of the time chatting about things you can't join in with. You're the updated version of medieval hermits, nobly and virtuously resisting the wiles of worldly temptation (which, I guess, makes the rest of us fallen women )

In the interests of providing spoiler-free conversation, what is everyone's Desert Island whump episode? Imagine you were stranded on a desert island, where you'd been washed up with trusty DVD player, and… er… managed to produce electricity using... er... coconuts and… er… monkey dung. Which one – only one – SGA episode would you take to help you pass the long years before rescue? (Only one, because all your other discs on your boxed sets got washed away in the tempest, and a passing piece of driftwood put a gouge over your one remaining DVD, so only one episode is viewable. You know, I bet the producers of Desert Island Discs never feel my obsessive need to rationalise the set-up)

Also, while you're at it, what one thing would you most like to happen to Shep if he happened to end up washed up on the shore of a desert island? (A different one from you, I hasten to add. This is a PG forum)
                          Only one?! Geez, at the moment that would be a toss up between 38 minutes and The Seed, both of which have major tummy flip moments. 38 minutes has the scream, but The Seed has
                          Spoiler:
                          the slightly teary eyes and that little grunt

But for nostalgia's sake, i'd probably plump for 38 minutes

And why can't Sheppy be washed up on my island! *pouts* no fair.
                          Well, i guess i'd have him half drowned to begin with and then the potenial is endless! Gotta be careful not to give him something fatal, and being on his own, that could be loads of things...
                          Maybe plagued by the island indiginous bugs, just to play on his fears...
                          There's a wonderful oppotunity here for him to really lose his mind though....

Argh - too hard!
                          Last edited by Squonk; 15 September 2008, 05:38 AM.
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

((HUGS)) For those having hurricane problems. I hope everything is alright.

((Squonk)) You should do as Ali says.

SGAFan, GUH! You killed me!!!

I peeked into that pic from the link and stared at it for literally hours!

If anyone wants some 5 minute mug chocolate cake, there's a recipe in my LJ. I tried and it works!!! In five minutes!!!
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

My one Desert Island Shep whump ep? It's a toss up between 38 Minutes and S&R. I'm going to have to go with.... S&R.

The one thing I'd like to have happen to Shep if he happened to end up washed up on the shore of a desert island..? Catch a tropical fever and spend a few days sweating and shivering and delirious .
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                                Thanks for posting the lovely choccie pic, though once again i've sliped into the fantasy of having Sheppy dipped in it....

And they just played the SGa theme? How very odd, but very cool.

Self Whump OT
                                Spoiler:
                                My workmate summed it up by saying "You're not feeling yourself today are you?"

I have an inch long cut in my right elbow from catching it on the corner of the metal bit of the door (the bit that goes in and out when you turn the handle)

I have a lovely bruise developing from my left elbow to my shoulder where i walked into another door frame.

I have three new flea bites, real humdingers - a whole week after getting my last ones! How long can these things live anyway?!

I have a new rash - heck, why the hell not!

And i still feel pooey from this cold - why won't it go already! - but weirdly, only when i'm in the office. Outside i feel almost fine, inside i'm headachey, nauseous and lethargic.

*headdesk*
                                Hey Squonk! Hope you feel better! Sounds like you are allergic to work - or there is something at work (chemical or microbial) that's bothering you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X