No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ya Sherry!!! Don't work too hard. IF you do, reward yourself with some Shep whump when you get home.

Speaking of whump......trying to figure out what ep I should watch...

DG or TR....

Any thoughts???
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Hi Ya Sherry!!! Don't work too hard. IF you do, reward yourself with some Shep whump when you get home.

DG or TR....

Any thoughts???
      I vote DG. Only cos I watched TR last week so my inclination would be towards DG.
      sigpic

Comment

DG or TR....

Any thoughts???
        hm, leaning towards Travelers myself....

Spoiler:

Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 13 August 2008, 08:26 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          hm, leaning towards Travelers myself....
          Ah. Now hang on. By TR are we meaning Travelers or Tabula Rasa? Cos I was thinking Tabula Rasa!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Ah. Now hang on. By TR are we meaning Travelers or Tabula Rasa? Cos I was thinking Tabula Rasa!
            I think you thought right, but I was still going for a different one!

*adds another to the mix, makes it more difficult to choose*

THE SEED

Spoiler:

Wait, I think I´m going for Outcast now. Wanna watch the commentary people were talking about....

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Definately Tabula Rosa.

Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of Travelers!

Aw hell, I think I'll just watch both.

OT...
              Spoiler:

Well, got the news about our big laptop that died....it was the motherboard that went. Which means they'll be able to retrieve all thefiles on it. THe thing was only a year and half old!

So know we having everything removed from the hard drive, then getting wiped clean to use as a back up storge device for the new laptop.

We just brought in the other laptop that wasn't working for some time and sounds like its jut a file in the boot up system that's corrupted and can easily be fixed.

I'm happy i'll have my own computer back and won't have to share.
              sigpic

Comment

Good Morning everyone!!

Well, I think I am nearly packed for Vancouver. Just got the day to day things that need to be packed and those can't go in till just before I leave.
                ummm...I'm still not packed.
                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                GateCon Attendee 2008
                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Hey GG- glad they can recover the files off your computer! Have fun in Vancouver - I'm jealous!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanx GG and Sherry

OT...
                    Spoiler:

Well, got the news about our big laptop that died....it was the motherboard that went. Which means they'll be able to retrieve all thefiles on it. THe thing was only a year and half old!

So know we having everything removed from the hard drive, then getting wiped clean to use as a back up storge device for the new laptop.

We just brought in the other laptop that wasn't working for some time and sounds like its jut a file in the boot up system that's corrupted and can easily be fixed.

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    It wasn't a Packard Bell was it? Cos mine did that same thing at that age and they said it was a common problem

At least you've not lost your files

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Thanx GG and Sherry

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      It wasn't a Packard Bell was it? Cos mine did that same thing at that age and they said it was a common problem

At least you've not lost your files

It was an HP.

I'm glad I can get my files too. I had lots of SgA stuff on there - inlcuding the leaked S&R eppy. There's just something nice about having whump and watching it on the computer versus watching it on TV.
                      sigpic

Comment

Page 2??????

Where are the whumpers?? Whump jut not exciting anymore???
                        sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaay! GG with her own computer is GG with more time to play online!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh hey, I saw the advert for S&R on Sky this evening and it really was good! It was very
                            Spoiler:
                            dark and menacing, really going with the theme of Michael trying to take over the universe and being a terrible danger etc - it used clips of Michael talking about Teyla's son's glorious future, the ships firing at each other, Vegas firing her gun at the dart from the ruined building, Sheppard gasping (as Ronon pulled the rebar out), the marine reporting back to Atlantis that he didn't know if anyone made it out alive, Sheppard and Ronon yelling, "We're down here!" and a clip from The Seed of Teyla saying "he [Michael] is reponsible for the deaths of thousands of people" which cut to a clip of Michael saying "acceptable losses" and then Kanaan saying, "He'll kill us". Very dramatic stuff!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaay! GG with her own computer is GG with more time to play online!

Yup!!! I'm so looking forward to it too. I can fill it with whump pixs and themes and whatever else and hubby can't say a word. He wasn't happy when the other laptop seemed to get converted into the "Whump" computer.
                              sigpic

Comment

Fic rec: Relapse by kriadydragon - this is a tag for The Seed.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana
                                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Working...
                                X