John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    New, er, 'image' from "Broken Ties," totally spoiler-free, contains Sheppard and it is angst-ridden, I dare say *cough*

For those who have no discriminating taste , just visit...

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/220387.html

You are completely INSANE!!! And that's why I love you. In a completely platonic way of course.

Thanks for the laugh. BRILLIANT!
    sigpic

Comment

Where in North Texas, Ruffles? (I'm from El Paso, went to school at College Station, lived in Killeen and Dallas, and have been all around Texas. Yay, enormous state!)

Rewatching "The Seed":
      Spoiler:
      Who whumped Carson's hair? Seriously. Ew. If Sheppard's hair is ever similarly whumped I will be quiet annoyed.

Oh. Oh. They're about to strap down Sheppard. Yay!
      My Livejournal
      I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Thank you.

((HUG)) Hope life gets better. Feel free to vent if you need to.
        Thanks. Y'all are great.
        My Livejournal
        I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
          I'm not in Dolly's path. I live in the north part of Texas. The gulf is about 300 miles south of me. I'm seriously hoping we get some rain out of it though (without any damage or injuries down south). It was 103 here today and hasn't rained in over 2 weeks (days close to 100 without rain make for fire dangers).

I really appreciate you asking. (((HUG)))

On a side note, I managed to total (maybe) my car on the way home tonight. *sigh* I'm fine, but my poor car.... Although airbag deployment was interesting. I have a lovely burn on my arm.

Of course I'm trying to figure out how to inflict it on Sheppy. I'm a whumper after all. Do you think jumpers have airbags? Maybe Zelenka could install some....

IHS - stay safe from Dolly. Did I ever tell you I grew up 50 miles north of Beaumont?
          ((Hugs)) I am so glad you are ok!!! Hope the burn on your arm doesn't bother you too much. Maybe you can channel the discomfort into a whump fic.

And your S & R little ficlet you posted here was great.

New, er, 'image' from "Broken Ties," totally spoiler-free, contains Sheppard and it is angst-ridden, I dare say *cough*

Where do you come up with these ideas. I need to breathe the air you breathe.

Originally posted by miniglik View Post
          Where in North Texas, Ruffles? (I'm from El Paso, went to school at College Station, lived in Killeen and Dallas, and have been all around Texas. Yay, enormous state!)

Rewatching "The Seed":
          Spoiler:
          Who whumped Carson's hair? Seriously. Ew. If Sheppard's hair is ever similarly whumped I will be quiet annoyed.

Oh. Oh. They're about to strap down Sheppard. Yay!
          Killeen Texas. Now that brings back memories. Hubby and I lived there for 2 years when he was in the Army.

Congrats Roo on your new job!!

Love the Ginger Cakes talk.

Linzi love your addition to your sig.

IHS hope Dolly doesn't bother you too much.

Rhymer I won't be able to look at children's books the same way now!

Hoping for some rain here tomorrow. Hubby and I have started our Patio project that I thought we had decided to wait a year and get a professional to do. I won't bore you with the details, but I will tell you that Shep needs to start some digging. It works muscles that you didn't know you had. He is in great shape, but this would work muscles in way that he normally doesn't do. He would be able to a bit of stiff walking and groaning when he sits. I bet even his fingers would hurt as he typed up reports.
          sigpic

Comment

I should know freakin' better when you introduce a pic like that! I think I pulled a muscle I was laughing so hard. Still laughing, actually.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            I'm thinking dolly is covered in curly wool and says Baa as it moves on along. *shrugs*

Katrina still rocks for a hurricane name though.

Oh my gosh hon!!! You sure you OK?? hopefully you won't be sore and stiff tomorrow!! Sorry to hear about the car. At least that can be replaced - you can't!! ((HUGS))

SQUEEE!!!!! 4 days till Broken Ties!
            Uh, three days. It is Tuesday, isn't it?

Hmmm, slave cylinders, gearsticks...the minds boggles at the possibilities!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Killeen Texas. Now that brings back memories. Hubby and I lived there for 2 years when he was in the Army.
              Us too. Well, 6 months in Copperas Cove and later 4 months in Killeen. (I've moved 13 times in the last 8 years.) I can't believe we're no longer military.

Hoping for some rain here tomorrow. Hubby and I have started our Patio project that I thought we had decided to wait a year and get a professional to do. I won't bore you with the details, but I will tell you that Shep needs to start some digging. It works muscles that you didn't know you had. He is in great shape, but this would work muscles in way that he normally doesn't do. He would be able to a bit of stiff walking and groaning when he sits. I bet even his fingers would hurt as he typed up reports.
              Ha! The mister and his brother dug up our yard with shovels a few weeks ago. It is, indeed, grueling (but fun to watch!). I even took my turn for about half an hour (minus the shirtlessness).
              My Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by miniglik View Post
                Us too. Well, 6 months in Copperas Cove and later 4 months in Killeen. (I've moved 13 times in the last 8 years.) I can't believe we're no longer military.

Ha! The mister and his brother dug up our yard with shovels a few weeks ago. It is, indeed, grueling (but fun to watch!). I even took my turn for about half an hour (minus the shirtlessness).
                I WISH I was just watching. I moved 35 edgers today that weigh 30lbs each. Hubby said I moved a half a ton. My muscles feel like it too.

Copperas Cove -- ah the home of the first Walmart I ever went to.
                sigpic

Comment

Ow, Pocus! It's been years since I attempted anything like that. Just thinking about it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Ow, Pocus! It's been years since I attempted anything like that. Just thinking about it hurts.
                    Yeah thinking hurts too!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I should know freakin' better when you introduce a pic like that! I think I pulled a muscle I was laughing so hard. Still laughing, actually.

Uh, three days. It is Tuesday, isn't it?

Hmmm, slave cylinders, gearsticks...the minds boggles at the possibilities!

I lost a whole day?? How the hell did that happen and can I use it to get me to Friday already?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ruffles - glad to hear you are out of the path of the storm. I used to live in Austin and if it was a serious hurricane we'd get some rain out of it (we kept hoping they'd cancel school).
                        Last edited by Vecturist; 22 July 2008, 08:23 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Maybe (mild spoilers for The Seed and S&R)
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep was just rounding down? If it'd been about 6 weeks I could see him saying "it's been a month!" as a general timeframe to mean "at least a month" as opposed to specifying, "it's been a month and a half!"?
                          Sorry if I this was mentioned as I have not yet caught up on the numerous pages in one day

The Seed Comment on JM blog

Spoiler:
                          I thought with Asguard Tech they can travel between galaxy in 2 weeks. I Believe it was mentioned somewhere in previous seasons. So 2 weeks back and 3 weeks in (maybe like an airplane different times in different directions). Makes 5 weeks not six.

Also is it me or has Joe lost definition on his lovely biceps. I remember he had them nice and tone in his black tee shirt of yum but in the infirmary scene they seems to have lost that hardness. OK don't kill me now.

sigpic

Comment

Time to go for me. I'm going to watch the Seed before going to bed. Considering the number of times I rewind and watch certain scenes, it could take a while!

72 hours to BT!!

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                              Sorry if I this was mentioned as I have not yet caught up on the numerous pages in one day

The Seed Comment on JM blog

Spoiler:
                              I thought with Asguard Tech they can travel between galaxy in 2 weeks. I Believe it was mentioned somewhere in previous seasons. So 2 weeks back and 3 weeks in (maybe like an airplane different times in different directions). Makes 5 weeks not six.

Also is it me or has Joe lost definition on his lovely biceps. I remember he had them nice and tone in his black tee shirt of yum but in the infirmary scene they seems to have lost that hardness. OK don't kill me now.

No, you're not wrong. (not really a spoiler)
                              Spoiler:
                              He's probably just too tired to get to the gym much with all the travel back and forth to LA. He's dropped a lot of that conditioning he had in S3. Isn't that the last season his family lived in Vancouver during filming?

Now, I'm going.

Comment

No, you're not wrong. (not really a spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                He's probably just too tired to get to the gym much with all the travel back and forth to LA. He's dropped a lot of that conditioning he had in S3. Isn't that the last season his family lived in Vancouver during filming?

Now, I'm going.
                                I've noticed that too.

(not really a spoiler)
                                Spoiler:

He was really toned up for season 3.. (THUNK!!) but has lost some of that. Probalby is that he's travelling so much he doesn't have time or energy to work out. I think season 3 was the last season he lived in Vancouver, that tracks with the last VanCon he appeared at (when he was talking about filming Sateda) and he still lived in Vancouver.
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X