John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    Beautiful! Common Ground, woohoo! Love the golden tones.
    You do such great work, Cazz.
    May I snurch or snag or whatever you call it?
    Thanx cc! Snurch away

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    Cazz, very nice calendar!

I got booted off here for a few minutes. However, No Man's Land just started for anyone on the west coast with Fox.

I went to see Iron Man today. I absolutley love Robert Downey, Jr., but after JF, of course. I was thinking, this is another role Joe could have done very well. And, the whump!!
    Thanx Lorr! If there's whump in Iron Man I may have to go and see it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I'm tellin ya GW! it ate my post again...*grumbles*

Anyway, I'll be quick, huh, another vid rec'd, this one is more a team whump than anything, but as Shep is the lead--he leads the whump. (Hey, that's catchy)

Again maybe spoilers, someday I'll catch up on the seasons and can say for sure,.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQT-k...eature=related

Apologies if you get this song stuck in your head.
      sigpic

Comment

Let me see... what did I miss....

Oh, talk about Buck Rogers and bread! The whumpers can sometimes get a bit OT.

Had a not so good day that could have either disastrous or excellent consequences and only time will tell.

That CG calendar is awesome, Cazz!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Having a really crappy night. One of those nights where everything goes wrong. I messed up my son's dinner, so I wound up giving him mine. Wasn't anything left for me to eat so I made what looked like a broccoli souffle. Well it looks like and tastes like wet cardboard. If fact I'm pretty sure it is wet cardboard with little bits of soggy broccoli mixed in. So now I feeling even crappier so I need some serious whump.

Loving that calendar. So much so that I think I need to go and pop Common Ground in. If that doesn't cheer me up nothing will.

First I need to dispose to the soggy so called dinner. I think the food Shep ate with Larrin was better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
            Having a really crappy night. One of those nights where everything goes wrong. I messed up my son's dinner, so I wound up giving him mine. Wasn't anything left for me to eat so I made what looked like a broccoli souffle. Well it looks like and tastes like wet cardboard. If fact I'm pretty sure it is wet cardboard with little bits of soggy broccoli mixed in. So now I feeling even crappier so I need some serious whump.

Loving that calendar. So much so that I think I need to go and pop Common Ground in. If that doesn't cheer me up nothing will.

First I need to dispose to the soggy so called dinner. I think the food Shep ate with Larrin was better than this.
            So sorry you got whumped by dinner. That is why I let Hubby cook. If I did we would have that yucky face Shep makes.

Today though we went to a Flavor Festival and had bits of lots of yummies.

I hope CG makes things all better for you!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the vid rec, cc. That is a perfect whump song! LOL

I hope it turns out good, Erika!

Aboleyn, I wouldn't even dream of making a souffle to begin with! I hope CG does cheer you up.

Comment

Hey, Lauriel! I hope all is well with you.

Comment

Oops, I missed her! Anyway, only 48 days to go!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    I joined the Calender thread and thought I would inject some whump...

LOVE the calendar, Cazz!!

I went to see Iron Man today. I absolutley love Robert Downey, Jr., but after JF, of course. I was thinking, this is another role Joe could have done very well. And, the whump!!
                    I´m having that thought with so many movies right now, it´s starting to get scary! LOL

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                    I'm tellin ya GW! it ate my post again...*grumbles*

Anyway, I'll be quick, huh, another vid rec'd, this one is more a team whump than anything, but as Shep is the lead--he leads the whump. (Hey, that's catchy)

Again maybe spoilers, someday I'll catch up on the seasons and can say for sure,.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQT-k...eature=related

Apologies if you get this song stuck in your head.
                    LOL, great vid, cc! Thanks for sharing

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post

I hope you feel better today!

How is this for great whump in the morning:

OT

Spoiler:
                    My bf wanted to make some breakfast, well he didn´t count on the toaster needing so long, so he took a peek into the thing while it roasted, only to have the toasts flying and hitting him straight in the face! No kidding, well I had a laughing fit about that, he wasn´t too happy with it.
                    Anyway, afterwards he thought it was a brillant idea to insert washing up liquid into the dishwasher Well, now THAT made for great entertainment that almost got me kicked out!
                    I would be mad, but since it´s HIS kitchen, I get to enjoy the show as he desperately tries to clean up the mess right now! Got me kinda booted out of the kitchen for a while.

But it was really, really, cute to see his head go all red!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Welome back, Ali! Great to see you around again.

You had to bring up scary memories! OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I was never much of a B7 fan, but one long weekend some frined were having a marathon. We watched EVERY B7 ep plus oa few other things. By the time I drove everyone home (yes, I was young and very stupid) I was up for 72 hours.

At least now I can talk about sleep deprivation with some idea of what it is. I do 48 hours regularly when I fly to Australia and back, but 72 is way too much.
                      72 hours?! Yikes!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I joined the Calender thread and thought I would inject some whump...
                      That's lovely Cazz.

*sigh* I'd love to see some new Joe/Shep pics or have some new spoilers or something right now. I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

Well, we're having a typical holiday weekend here in the UK...Yep...it's raining cats and dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                        LOVE the calendar, Cazz!!

I´m having that thought with so many movies right now, it´s starting to get scary! LOL
                        Ooo...me to...all the time!

How is this for great whump in the morning:

OT

Spoiler:
                        My bf wanted to make some breakfast, well he didn´t count on the toaster needing so long, so he took a peek into the thing while it roasted, only to have the toasts flying and hitting him straight in the face! No kidding, well I had a laughing fit about that, he wasn´t too happy with it.
                        Anyway, afterwards he thought it was a brillant idea to insert washing up liquid into the dishwasher Well, now THAT made for great entertainment that almost got me kicked out!
                        I would be mad, but since it´s HIS kitchen, I get to enjoy the show as he desperately tries to clean up the mess right now! Got me kinda booted out of the kitchen for a while.

But it was really, really, cute to see his head go all red!
                        Bf whump!!

Comment

Hi everyone. I haven't had much time to post lately. I tried yesterday but Gateworld was overloaded.

Great calendar, Cazz. I didn't even know there was a calendar thread.

Glad you had a nice birthday, Erika. And enjoyed seeing Indy IV. I'm going to see it later today. Thankfully in English as it's being shown in original at a cinema in the heart of Hamburg.

Spoiler:

Teyla - You are feeling better John?

Shep - Yeah I'm better now thanks.

Teyla - What exactly happened?

Shep - Well it's Ronon. First he shots me.

And then he whumps me in the stomach.

Then he strikes me across the face and all because he wants to win the H & H Atlantis members.

Shep - Anyway, I'm getting stronger now thanks to some loyal fans. Even though they like to see me whumped and all, they always stick by me.

Teyla - That's good to hear and I'm sure you'll win thanks to them.

So don't forget to support Shep over in Fun and Games. H & H Atlantis Members!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                            Ooo...me to...all the time!

Bf whump!!

the best kind!

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                            Hi everyone. I haven't had much time to post

Glad you had a nice birthday, Erika. And enjoyed seeing Indy IV. I'm going to see it later today. Thankfully in English as it's being shown in original at a cinema in the heart of Hamburg.
                            Have a great time seeing Indy 4! I hope I´ll get to see it soon, too

Spoiler:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...isitsJohn4.jpg

Teyla - You are feeling better John?

Shep - Yeah I'm better now thanks.

Teyla - What exactly happened?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...st/TR009-1.jpg

Shep - Well it's Ronon. First he shots me.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../SUN185244.jpg

And then he whumps me in the stomach.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...aldust/TMC.jpg

Then he strikes me across the face and all because he wants to win the H & H Atlantis members.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...dust/TR006.jpg

Shep - Anyway, I'm getting stronger now thanks to some loyal fans. Even though they like to see me whumped and all, they always stick by me.

Teyla - That's good to hear and I'm sure you'll win thanks to them.

So don't forget to support Shep over in Fun and Games. H & H Atlantis Members!

That´s great, astral!
                            And I did, thanks for the constant reminders! You´re a great Shep caretaker

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                              Is that the one near the Hauptbahnhoff? I used to go there when I lived in Hamburg...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Is that the one near the Hauptbahnhoff? I used to go there when I lived in Hamburg...
                                Not exactly, Ali. The cinema is Streits on Jungfernstieg near the Alsterhaus, if you remember that departmental store. The cinema is actually one of the last none multiplex cinemas left in Hamburg. Yes, it only has one screen. Our English language cinema was closed down in March but this cinema has decided to show selected movies in English. Thank goodness as dubbing is not my favourite thing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X