Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Who isn't! Now if we could only get McKay to shoot Shep

Well maybe all the Whumpers going to Shore Leave can bring DH some sort of bribe to get him to whump Shep in some way. Shooting would be best, but I would settle for McKay whomping him upside the head with his tablet. If he hits him hard enough we could get a concussion out of it or at the very least some drippy blood down his forehead.

If not DH then maybe his sister would be willing to work with us on her next guest appearance.

Ofcourse we also have Jewel Staite showing up so maybe we could convince her to mangle some medical procedure causing all sorts of complications.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      That first moment when he came sauntering (yes, Joe saunters!) over and drawled out a "hi ladies" - that was the first potential fainting moment. But we did fine! We had met him before at a con and knew how friendly and chatty he was. But the Joe as Shep almost did me in!

Just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter, you tell me he saunters... *thunk*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
        Mornin' everyone!

I notice no.2 is at 62%!

Oh my...*imagines the sauntering and the drawling*
        I just did the poll and he's down 1 point to 61%
        But still leading by a rather large margin
        sigpic
        Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
          Well maybe all the Whumpers going to Shore Leave can bring DH some sort of bribe to get him to whump Shep in some way. Shooting would be best, but I would settle for McKay whomping him upside the head with his tablet. If he hits him hard enough we could get a concussion out of it or at the very least some drippy blood down his forehead.

If not DH then maybe his sister would be willing to work with us on her next guest appearance.

Ofcourse we also have Jewel Staite showing up so maybe we could convince her to mangle some medical procedure causing all sorts of complications.
          Go get 'em aby! Make sure its in writing, then we can show it as proof to JM

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
          Just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter, you tell me he saunters... *thunk*
          I would faint!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hello guys!

So... Friday is my big AP European test so I've been cramming. Gots all kinds of Euro facts floating around in my head and have completely excepted my defeat in the subject of the various kings. (I wish they would change their names more often, but oh well.) And.. I've found that I'm very good at Napoleon, on. Especially the World Wars. Good time, eh?

Needless to say, I'm staring some whump of my own in the eye.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting it over with. I took AP World last year (that absolutely sucked) but I passed (just barely Its how I roll.) But I much prefer European history and am not looking forward to U.S. history, even though I am an American.

Enough complaining. Sorry.

So, the first thing I'm looking forward to in term of SGA, is the previews for S5, S&R to be exact. I know they are still a while away, but when do you guys think they will start playing them? I'm beyond excited!

And I'm dying from lack of whumpy fics! I'm writing a one shot of my own, but it's slow going as I currently have no time! Again, oh well. I'll just have to wait.

I'm burning up now, so I'm off but shall be back on later. Toodles.

*will dream of a sauntering JF* *girlish sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              Hey guys, guess what? The winners have FINALLY been announced for the 2007 Stargate Fan Awards! So if you wanna check to see the winners, go here....

http://www.stargatefanawards.com/2007/winners.php
              Salty, you totally rock! Thanks to you and to your co-conspirators for all of the hard work you put into it! I have sooooo many more of the fics to read.

Happy Anniversary, Bandcat!

Congrats on 100, Aboleyn!!

Good luck on the exam, CAS!

Comment

Page 2?! Where are the whumpers??

65 days to S5 - hey, when I started counting down, there were over 100 days! We're moving right along.

Good night and sweet whumpy dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  I'm beginning to think everybody will arrive and the hotel will go 'convention? what convention?' I do, though, wonder what will happen if they don't get some guests lined up soon. Lots of folk have to request time in advance to do cons...

Now to go check out some of those whumpfic links posted here. I'm way behind on reading fic (due to working on programming for MediaWest*con which is only two weeks away!).
                  Who is KH?. I am across the street also and I booked at least 1 month ago in middle of March.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                    Sorry I haven't been on for a few days because RL has been insane. I am sure as we get closer to the event we can come up with something. I am not even staying at the hotel sadly, it was fully booked. I think I am basically across the street. Really looking forward to meeting DH and KH. Now if Joe were there I'd be hyperventilating. I am also considering the Cherry Hill, NJ Creation con in November. They haven't announced any guests yet so I'm waiting. I doubt it will be anyone too exciting.
                    sorry meant to quote this. who is KH? Did I miss someone. I am across the street also. We just need a way to meet up.
                    sigpic

Comment

^KH = Kate Hewlett!

I'm in need of inspiration today, been feeling decidedly lackluster of late. Might attempt to do some writing later, try and make some headway on the never ending uber whump fic that is UtS... I left poor Sheppy in a terrible state.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                        ^KH = Kate Hewlett!

I'm in need of inspiration today, been feeling decidedly lackluster of late. Might attempt to do some writing later, try and make some headway on the never ending uber whump fic that is UtS... I left poor Sheppy in a terrible state.
                        Do these inspire:
                        Spoiler:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Do these inspire:
                          Spoiler:

They certainly inspire me! Especially this one!

sigs by the talented CazzBlade, elephantgirl,CKO, kali1, csom, Luciana, Torri012 and rachel d..thanks so much!

Comment

Well they certainly don't do any harm.

Comment

Morning Y'all! I am officially home! It feels good to be home too! It is very slow going though and is very painful to move around. I never realized how much we take our stomach muscles for granted or how much we used them for everyday things! Believe me, I am so finding out: the painful way. But, all is good, really.

I really wanted to thank everyone for all of your love and support! Seriously! I was in tears reading everyone's messages! That doesn't happen very often to Elf! you guys are so AMAZING! Every last one of you!!

((HUGS)), Love, and Whumpy dreams to ya all!

Thank you guys once again for everything!

Love,
                              Elf!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                              X