• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some more:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There are two more. Onewith Weir and McKay, one with Ronon and Teyla. I didn't dl those, though.
    sigpic

Comment

Linzi - you're a star! Thank you!

I actually cannot find the gallery link anywhere on the Sci-fi site but someone on the thunk thread finally posted a link direct to the gallery page and so I've managed to see the other pics too... love the Zelenka/Lorne one!
      sigpic

Comment

beautiful pics, all of them...everyone looks ..well,.. attractive
        Shep all in blue, people who do the styling know their job!
        Last edited by anaM; 14 July 2006, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
          beautiful pics, all of them...everyone looks ..well,.. attractive
          Shep all in blue, people who do the styling know their job!
          Oh god yes!

Man, wouldn't you just kill for that job?!
          sigpic

Comment

coming to think of it, do they do fittings of clothes and stuff like that? i'm not sure about killing, but some stubing in the back of the candidates to the job i think i would do

Comment

Ooooohh! Pretties!

Though I do have one question why are some of them taken at such odd angles? It looks like they're about to slide off the side of the photograph. I'm thinking of the Joe & Rachel one in particular. A lot of my photos look like that but that's just cos I'm crap at photography.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                Ooooohh! Pretties!

Though I do have one question why are some of them taken at such odd angles? It looks like they're about to slide off the side of the photograph. I'm thinking of the Joe & Rachel one in particular. A lot of my photos look like that but that's just cos I'm crap at photography.

Joe looks so much taller than everyone else in some of them.

There must be other pics around because we have not seen the one of Shep/ Weir/ Teyla - where he is resting against the wall. Plus I am sure there must be more in the leather jacket hopefully more yummies to come!

Comment

You know I really don't think I'm going to make 900 by tonight.
                  Last edited by pilgrim soul; 14 July 2006, 04:44 AM.

Comment

You know I really don't think I'm gong to make 900 by tonight.

Josie

I am going out for a couple of hours to have lunch and shop and stuff- but tonight I plan to chat SOOOOOOO much there is no way that you will not make your 900!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Joe looks so much taller than everyone else in some of them.

There must be other pics around because we have not seen the one of Shep/ Weir/ Teyla - where he is resting against the wall. Plus I am sure there must be more in the leather jacket hopefully more yummies to come!
                      I'm sure there are others out there, there has to be some more in uniform ones surely but whether we'll ever get to see them is another matter.

Comment

I'm sure there are others out there, there has to be some more in uniform ones surely but whether we'll ever get to see them is another matter.
                        And no solo shots so far!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Josie

I am going out for a couple of hours to have lunch and shop and stuff- but tonight I plan to chat SOOOOOOO much there is no way that you will not make your 900!!!!!!
                          I'm going to hold you to that!

I've got to go and do some grocery shopping in a little while and might be popping off to the coast for a couple of hours this afternoon but I should be around this evening.

Comment

You know I really don't think I'm gong to make 900 by tonight.
                            Might do, not that far off!

Lets try some whump to help you

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              And no solo shots so far!
                              Ooh I hadn't thought of that. Yeah some solo shots would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                                Might do, not that far off!

Lets try some whump to help you

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...any334_o-1.jpg
                                Ah! Inspiration that's what a girl needs. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X