John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    You are right Caty!!! It is a new season and everyone of those 20 new eps has the potential to contain what we love. It is possible!! It can happen!!

**clap your hands** if you believe in the possiblity of some great eps with great stuff for Sheppard.

Ok, that was dumb, but I needed to do something!!
    I'll clap with you!!!

This is what we have to look forward too...

S&R, BT
    Spoiler:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

...and hopefully much, much more than that!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        ...and hopefully much, much more than that!!!!!
        Hell yes!!!

New ep
        Spoiler:
        What do we think about the new ep title, The Lost Tribe was it? Could this be the new race? Or is this what Daniel discovers while on Atlantis? I can imagine quite a few things for Shep and a Tribe

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey whumpers. Not sure if anyone remembers me. It's been a long while since I've been here. I'm just utterly depressed with the news and spoilers coming out about S5. I'm to the point where I have no squee for the show and really don't care if I get it back or not. Which is depressing and worrisome as all hell. But seeing as some of you are down about it as well, it doesn't make me feel lonely. But what a crappy reason to feel part of something. Oh well, i've depressed this thread long enough, so I'll drop a few pixs and head out..........

sigpic

Comment

**waves at GG** You are not alone in being unexcited about the new season. Peg started a thread to discuss the lack of Shep spoilers.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53931

It has been EXTREMELY quiet around here lately. Thanks for the pics though.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey there Whumpers!

It's sooo beautiful here today! This weather is soooo goofy (there's a meteorological term if ever there was one) I've just decided to take it one day at a time. Today is a great day.

Continuing S-2 Viewing-with-Hubby Whump.....last night was "Critical Mass" and "Grace Under Pressure" time. Not as much fun as "Epiphany" night!

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                As we saw with the exit of Carson and Weir, those kinds of things can't be kept quiet. You know someone would be talking if there was anything wrong, if JF's time was being reduced, if Shep was being written out, etc. And I don't think JM is trying to annoy us either.

He hasn't answered many questions about S5 from my one eye open scan of his blog. In the past, his reason for not answering questions like these has been the answer would be too spoilery.

We know Shep is in it simply based on the fact that he's the lead. We know they had to schedule shooting around JF's father's death. It is entirely possible that we won't have any major Shep episodes this season, but that would be in direct contradiction to every other season. He had 2 in S4 not to mention being in most of the scenes in the majority of the other eps.

I choose to believe that Shep will be the dashing hero he's been for the past 4 seasons with several juicy bits that, if told now, would reveal major plot points that TPTB don't want released yet.

Chin up! S4 ended with a bang (literally), and S5 is going to start that way.
                Good words to be sure. I feel like a yo-yo about excitement over season 5 and I have to remind myself that I'm happy that we still have 20 new shiny episodes to look forward to. Its still way to early for anything and sometimes my strength in the force will falter but its always comes back around.

I'm sure a month from now or even less, we'll have even more news that will shed some light (perhaps not too much) and we'll forget about these woes. Not knowing sucks but we're only dealing with pieces of a much larger picture.

My fanfic-
                http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

No... we mustn't lose our squee. For the last few weeks, this has been the only happy place around for me. And while the recent spoilers aren't all promising, there have still been enough reasons to squee.

I just think there has been some jumping to conclusions around here and it's bringing everyone down. I'm not pointing out any one person because I understand why you all feel down, but again, there have been reasons to squee. And even if there's a little reason to squee, then we should, because it's a much happier way to live.

I'm sure
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep will have an episode. At some point or other, he will have an episode. Until we know the plot of all 20 episodes, don't lose hope.
                  sigpic

Comment

Anything interesting at JM's today?

I keep thinking in my own little corner of my mind there's a reason why we haven't been getting any good Shep spoilers.......maybe he's going to be getting a MAJOR whumping and JM wants to keep it to himself for a little while longer!

I am happy they have 20 more episodes (more hopefully) coming up.

Slight mini-rant
                    Spoiler:
                    In watching all the extras on these DVDs, I'm beginning to get a little annoyed at MG et al saying how "different" all the shows would be without McKay and how much fun it is to write for him. Shouldn't they be balancing out the writing for all the cast members? Or can't we at least hear from someone who says Sheppard is fun to write?

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

I spoke to a friend today and she said it's quite usual for them to give spoilers that are misleading & that it could just be a big ploy to throw us off the scent, so to speak!

Although saying that I would have thought you guys know more than she does... but I like to think she could be right.
                      "Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens weren't part of the brochure."

My facebook

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Anything interesting at JM's today?

I keep thinking in my own little corner of my mind there's a reason why we haven't been getting any good Shep spoilers.......maybe he's going to be getting a MAJOR whumping and JM wants to keep it to himself for a little while longer!

I am happy they have 20 more episodes (more hopefully) coming up.

Slight mini-rant
                        Spoiler:
                        In watching all the extras on these DVDs, I'm beginning to get a little annoyed at MG et al saying how "different" all the shows would be without McKay and how much fun it is to write for him. Shouldn't they be balancing out the writing for all the cast members? Or can't we at least hear from someone who says Sheppard is fun to write?

IHS
                        I'm with you on the Shep whump to come! We just haven't heard about it yet.

I agree with your mini-rant.

Comment

Ah, whumpy shots at JM's blog!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...#comment-30950

alas, not Shep

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

alas, not Shep
                            As long as they get the
                            Spoiler:
                            scratches and Shep gets impaled, that's ok...
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

alas, not Shep
                              Yes, I just saw. I got very excited upon seeing that first photo, thinking maybe - just maybe - there would be one of... well, you know. But no. Ah well. Those pictures just make me even more excited about what
                              Spoiler:
                              wounds Sheppard recieves.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by causeAscene View Post
                                Yes, I just saw. I got very excited upon seeing that first photo, thinking maybe - just maybe - there would be one of... well, you know. But no. Ah well. Those pictures just make me even more excited about what
                                Spoiler:
                                wounds Sheppard recieves.
                                Staying true to tradition and for the sake of consistency,
                                Spoiler:
                                it'll be a tiny piece of rubble lodged in his left arm
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X