John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    Evening, whumpers! At least those that are still around. I was reading Roo's post and a wild thought popped into my head - BT speculation
    Spoiler:
    what if this is the "fight to the death" promised in The Ark??
    See what happens when I'm super tired?

ETA - sorry if anyone saw that, I didn't click the spoiler thingy properly!!
    One can wish

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Linda06 did a fanvid for me for The Last Man.
    I think it's awesome and I wanted to share before I went to bed.

G'night whumpers.
    Wonderful video.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    I will go see that vid after dinner! Thanks for the link, scifan!

JM has posted. A couple of pics with JF's back to the camera. I won't say what they are, but there's nothing spoilery that I can tell. Still no mention of a Shepisode. I think he's doing this on purpose.
    Is it sad that I am so pleased to see him that even his back is sexy

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
    I thought I'd upset some people here a few months ago because I jthought people just posted right over me, and it was rather stressful and hurtful. But sometimes it's hard in type to really convey what you mean...and it's all to easily misconstrued sometimes...

Didn't deter me from coming back to the Whump thread tho! Just don't get drawn into a 'battle' over speculation. Let's face it, NOTHING we say here or on JM's blog will probably have ANY effect on the way they progress the scripts.

We can just dream of intubation/defib/nekkid under sheets...or write fan fic about it!
    'Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough' JM Barrie
    PS I really like your sig

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Really?

Ok. Hello PTB!

Here's my list of things I'd like to see for Sheppard:

Shot with real bullets but not in the left arm

Whumped to oblivion constantly

Intubated as much as is practical, if not oxygen will do - I'm pretty easy going!

In scrubs as much as is practical - white one's please, with the pretty pale green sheets, or Pocus will be after you!

In infirmary at least 10 times each season as a patient.

Lots of manly yelping and helpess whimpers as he's so stoically fighting the horrendous pain he keeps suffering from multiple causes.

Hmmm, I think that's enough to give the writers some ideas!
    Check, Check and Check the writers have no excuse now do they

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
    Thanks

Y'know, DH claims to be shy too............... not seen much evidence of that!

DH and Shy not words that automatically go together.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Me? Liking blood? I think you've mistaken me for another Erika....
    *tries not to think of T*
    Spoiler:
    DRIPPY BLOOD!!!

*licks lips*

But now, since you mentioned, guess what I'll be doing today in one of the patients???

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      Morning! I think I won't be long here because I have TWO patients this morning!!!

Huggles for all whumpers

If I have to choose, I prefer the white scrubs, please.

Me? Liking blood? I think you've mistaken me for another Erika....

*tries not to think of T*
      Spoiler:
      DRIPPY BLOOD!!!

*licks lips*

But now, since you mentioned, guess what I'll be doing today in one of the patients???
      You're not extracting a tooth? Cool! Hope it goes well. I love the scene from Travelers you're talking about! Hmmm, maybe I'm a vampire too. Actually I'm scared of vampires! I'm really glad you've got 2 patients! That's good news!
      Thanks too.

It would be beyond fabby!! And it would totally be down to the whumpers.

No! I've seen one too many DH films where he gets his kit off to believe that man is shy!
      Yes, our dear friend Mx gave me a link for a You Tube vid of DH dressed as cupid? Suffice it to say, it was a little cheeky!
      And S5 is going to rock!!
      Of course it will! It'll be as awesome as season 4.
      In the McKay whumping thread, they seem to think it's going to be wall to wall Shep whump!!
      Do they? I hope they're right! Though I'm sure Rodney will get his fair share of whumpidoodles too. Selfishly, I hope Shep gets the most though. Sorry!

ETA - Erika - yay for two patients!!

But, you do worry me with your blood fetish!!

I'm all for the..
      Spoiler:
      ..DRIPPY BLOOOOOOOOOD!!..
      ..but....... you worry me!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        We would squee our heads off!!! It would be so fab!

Well I hope so!!! But I do think that McKay will get a good old whumping as well!!!
        Did I mention I hate decapitations? So no heads squeeing off for me!

I really hope the McKay whumpers are right! Wall to wall Sheppy whump sounds awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

*sighs*

My patient is 30 min late....... as usual. He was 2 hours late once....

I'll have to pop in that scene from that epsiode to pass the time....
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, our dear friend Mx gave me a link for a You Tube vid of DH dressed as cupid? Suffice it to say, it was a little cheeky!

Do they? I hope they're right! Though I'm sure Rodney will get his fair share of whumpidoodles too. Selfishly, I hope Shep gets the most though. Sorry!
            Hee - yes, i've seen that movie - very cheeky indeed!!

No need to be sorry - i'm kinda hoping Shep the lion's share too! (just don't tell the McKay whumpers!! I'll be barred from the thread!)

Hmmmm, lion's................ there's possibilities there.........
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post

Loved the video and the song was great. Thanks for sharing it.

I really have to say that I come here to take a load off, to let my stress go, to have fun, but lately I come here and it's causing me more stress. I worry about who I'm going to upset saying the wrong things. Whatever happened to just talking whump? I feel that I'm the cause of all this and I think I'm just going to take a break from here for awhile or just lurk. Later whumpers.
              Thanks Sherry.
              Sherry, stick around don't go into lurk mode. ((HUGS))

[QUOTE=Lorr;7932479Scifan, that was a great vid! Say thank you to your friend for me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lorr and I will.

Thanks for the link! Wonderful!
              Thanks Linzi

That was great - thanks for sharing.
              NP Squonk. I'm glad you liked it.

Originally posted by charlie24 View Post

Wonderful video.
              Thank Charlie

Thanks Guys for liking Linda's vid.
              I'll be back to properly catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                Spoiler: Season 5 speculation hope I'm labelling this right...

Spoiler:

Umm.. Was there ever any doubt that Shep would be in season 5? I thought when they announced the season 5 cast, he was part of that...? Did I miss something?

*waves at whumpers* Just had to stop in and say hey before I scoot to work!

((HUGS))
                I didn't think there was any doubt, I was just relieved at seeing real evidence in a form of a picture.

Originally posted by caty View Post
                He looks so different in the early episodes...
                More boyish maybe. But oh how that boy has matured.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Linda06 did a fanvid for me for The Last Man.
                I think it's awesome and I wanted to share before I went to bed.

G'night whumpers.
                Thanks for the link to the great video, Scifan.
                sigpic

Comment

38 Minutes is airing on Sky One right now. Did I ever mention how much I love that episode?

Poor, half paralysed, sweaty, concerned but brave Shep has just said 'Lookit, Lt!' I love that line, and now he's asking Ford to cut the bug off him! Ok, now he's screaming as Ford tries to shoot the bug off! Classic whump! Oh no! Beckett's just told Shep he's heard he's got something of a cling-on!
                  sigpic

Comment

38 Minutes is airing on Sky One right now. Did I ever mention how much I love that episode?

Poor, half paralysed, sweaty, concerned but brave Shep has just said 'Lookit, Lt!' I love that line, and now he's asking Ford to cut the bug off him! Ok, now he's screaming as Ford tries to shoot the bug off! Classic whump! Oh no! Beckett's just told Shep he's heard he's got something of a cling-on!
                    I am missing the whump

I shall stare at these to make up for it.
                    Spoiler:

Edit : Forgot to ad the pics

Comment

Awwwww, no fair!!

*hates work just that little bit more*

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        S4 TR and S5 - SR spec/BT spec/spoiler add in the occasional ramble, possibly some squee and hopes and dreams.

Seperated spoilers for each ep in this spoiler....
                        Spoiler:
                        I can't wait to see SR, and I think it'll be really interesting to see how Ronon reacts to a severely whumped Shep, I know he tends to look after him, and his caring side comes out as we've seen in TR, he took care of Shep, and yes although he did shoot him, he did tie him up so Shep couldn't whump himself.... personally I think Ronon is a secret whumper. So it'll be interesting to see how he actually behaves with this. I think there will be some lovely scenes between the two of them. Sprinkled with the angst and tension that they're on their own or thinking that the others are dead! I mean we know Sheppy looks whumped, but what about Ronon, will he be in any position to care for Shep? I mean he didn't even have a tac vest on! So it'll be interesting if it does play out like that and Ronon does everything he possibly can to keep Shep alive, then to go to the extreme. BT spoilers
                        Spoiler:
                        See if what we hear is true and what we've seen is true, I've got the sneaking suspicion that Shep and Ronon are going to go head to head and fight it out. Shep from that pic already looks whumped, and i'm sure that's a bruise on the side of his face, and he looks like he's in a stress position, similar to what we saw in S2 (can't for the life of me remember the ep), but given if they have bonded in S&R for Ronon then to turn round and potentially hurt Shep.... ooh think of what that could do to their relationship! I would love to see that played up in this ep, and Shep trusts Ronon implicitely, so to have that taken away, and he may not even know that.... biggish spoilers for BT
                        Spoiler:
                        if Ronon has been turned or not. Ronon could simply be in an adjacent cell and so it could potentially take Shep by surprise. Think of the angst. Shep talking to him one minute, then all of a sudden Ronon turns on his best friend and beats the crap out of him. Was it just my imagination or was that Bambam in one of the pics? It was quite dark and I couldn't see his face. Wouldn't that suggest some sort of fight scene?
                        General SR and BT spoiler speculation (and Reunion!)
                        Spoiler:
                        I think that the interaction between Ronon and Shep in these few episodes is going to be the most intriging thing. They're developed a really strong friendship and respect for each other. Just look at how Shep reacted when Ronon wanted to leave, this is going to be so much worse. So much emotional whump that can continue into many eps! Yep its definately Bambam according to Firefly, she recognised his jeans

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        BT Spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep getting fed on? I saw Bambam in one of the pics, which does make me wonder if there's going to be a fight scene between Ronon and Shep. I really feel as if we're going to see something like that. And hopefully, lots of angst to go with it. I'd love to see Shep pleading with Ronon and telling him he'll regret it if he kills him. And is it me or does Ronon scare the crap out of anyone else with those piercing eyes? I may need a pillow. Oh I really hope those two have to fight it out. I feel as if there's definately something going on with Shep, more than just a stunner thing, and being tied up, maybe he's been tortured before hand?
                        BT spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        There's going to be a sword fight between Ronon and Tyre so Bambam might be on set for that but whether thats early on in the ep or near the end I don't know cos I'm sure somewhere I heard that Tyre wants to get away from the Wraith, or that could just be a ruse to lure Ronon in? SO many possibilities its untrue!

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        well there was never any whump written into phantoms that we know of...but the fact that ken actually wrote shep in the infirmary all beat up from the crash.....it makes me weep at the lost whump!!
                        I did not know that! I will never see the ep the same again

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        hmmm BT
                        Spoiler:
                        no thats definately possible.........though i read somewhere that
                        Spoiler:
                        tyre goes to atlantis to tell them he knows where ronon is but they dont know if its a trap or not, so i would love it if tyre surprised ronon (whos maybe pretending to have turned) and brought out sheppy tied up and you know ideally a bit beaten up LOL and says "prove youre with us" or something!
                        I would love that!

BT spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep being dragged out in front of Ronon, tied up and roughed up The look on Ronon's face when he sees him and Shep will probably be happy at seeing his friend is alive and then devasted when he turns on him

In the McKay whumping thread, they seem to think it's going to be wall to wall Shep whump!!
                        Bout time too!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Did I mention I hate decapitations? So no heads squeeing off for me!

I really hope the McKay whumpers are right! Wall to wall Sheppy whump sounds awesome!

But yes I am all for wall to wall Sheppy whump!

Oh no I missed it!

I may have to pop the DVD in the player instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

But yes I am all for wall to wall Sheppy whump!

Oh no I missed it!

I may have to pop the DVD in the player instead!
                            Well I watched 38 Minutes all the way through and it was as wonderful as it always is. I'm with Pocus though, I think I prefer the white scrubs. I'm not complaining though, scrubs are scrubs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I watched 38 Minutes all the way through and it was as wonderful as it always is. I'm with Pocus though, I think I prefer the white scrubs. I'm not complaining though, scrubs are scrubs.
                              Yes I agree - white scrubs are best BUT it is a lovely infirmary scene in 38 Minutes that I can forgive the colour hehehehehe!

The smile that he gives is just soooooo yummy! We also sort of see an IV in almost the right area- well better than conversion hehehe!

Comment

Am i the only person that likes the red scrubs over the white ones?

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X