John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUGGY SHEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE WHUMP THREAD!!!! oops sorry am still excited about the bugs I think my Caps lock might be happy too

Yeah I am hopeful I might like the next ep, I mean I can' t be more disappointed than I am right now

BuggyShep!!!!!!! nuf sed!!! *falls off couch*

ROFLMAO that was fab!!!

Buggy Shep!!!!!!!!!!!! *iz ded*

I have bookmarked it for later

Nah it was rubbish SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Me neither I am being such a good spoiler free whumper

I do like the infirmary, I love to see the after effects, I want shep all weak and woozy and his team around him

*stops running squeeeful circles doing happy dance*
    What was that Peg? me excited......no......that can't be right....I can't see any reason to be excited..........to right I am

Right I am off to Yoga!! catch you all later
    Glad to see you feeling better ooooh love weak shep, we only get it now and again so it just makes it that much more special

Have fun

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh my!!! I have done a terrible thing!!!

Earlier I posted and expressed my desire for having Shep intubated! I dont know how it happened and I dont know if you can accept my apology but I neglected to mention the fact that I also wanted him nekkid under the infirmary sheet!

A big 'I am sorry' to Peggy and everyone else that I may have upset by my omission

I have no excuse for such terrible behavior!

I may have to go and watch some whump now so that I make sure I stay focused on our mission
    I should jolly well think so! Traumatized I was! No nekkid under the infirmary blanket! I was shocked and appalled Shocked and appalled! Penance for you young lady! Please ensure you focus on this every day to keep it firmly in your mind.

Spoilerphobes may do the clicky
    Spoiler:

Ah I feel so much better now

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Glad to see you feeling better ooooh love weak shep, we only get it now and again so it just makes it that much more special

Have fun

I should jolly well think so! Traumatized I was! No nekkid under the infirmary blanket! I was shocked and appalled Shocked and appalled! Penance for you young lady! Please ensure you focus on this every day to keep it firmly in your mind.

Spoilerphobes may do the clicky
      Spoiler:
      http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh284/Cheekylildevil/shepwump/chestagewhump.jpg

Ah I feel so much better now
      Oh I will Peggy - I feel sooooooooo bad !!!!

Oh and I clicked and it was lovely!!!

Comment

Oh dear gawd!!!! I come here after a hard day of work and am just full of SQUEE reading about Sheepy whump!! My heart is going all aflutter!!!

I will be thinking of warm Sheppy whump tonight as I am out freezing my arse watching the lunar eclipse. Hmm....Shep getting hypothermia perhaps?? Or the moon taking on a beautiful coppery color that reminds me of Sheppy blood...yeah know, where he gets shot with REAL bullets somewhere other than the left arm....
        sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers!

Two quick things before I catch up.

1) Has anyone seen "Tell Me No Secrets"??? JF is soooo young, his hair is doing its own thing, and his character's whumpydoodlesquee!! I liked JF so much I watched it twice already.

2) I ordered a Sheppard Field Ops AF!!! I will put him right next to my Trip Tucker AF.

Welcome to the Newbies!!

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

So......today's topic seems to be what kind of whump we'd like to see for Shep. I told ya......flogging! Tie Shep's arms to those posts.....take off his shirt, then he gets 20 lashes for (insert crime here). Or for pure torture. Of course, this will lead to the required blood, he won't get medical attention so infection will set in, and he will suffer. Maybe even get delirious and all sweaty.

It would also be nice if he had some type of injury that would require defibrillation again.

OR......maybe Rodney shoots him by mistake WITH REAL BULLETS.

Gosh......you would think I don't like Shep by what I think of doing to him!

OR......put him in a padded cell like they did Daniel. JF would hit that one out of the park.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

I'm just loving this forum, people just as twisted as me. LOL.
              *Goes off to watch 38 mins again, then maybe CG*

Comment

Originally posted by Wabit View Post
                I'm just loving this forum, people just as twisted as me. LOL.
                *Goes off to watch 38 mins again, then maybe CG*
                Hee! Good plan.

There is a commerical on one of my cable channels for Law and Order SVU that has one of the characters ask another what his favorite form of torture is. Is it wrong that I smile every time and start listing mine out?
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Geez. I just tried to watch the commercial at SciFi.com for this week's episode and the computer froze up! OMG.....sometimes I don't think I should be let near electronic equipment. (I may have......hit the button twice to start the video since it didn't do it fast enough for my liking)

Since it looks to be another of those rainy nights, I may just watch some Shep Whump again. Maybe the audio commentary for "Conversion" because I like hearing Joe and David talking and laughing.

IHS the computer moron signing off!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay so, I finally reworked one of my chapters and was about ready to post it on ff.net when, of course, some technical glitch happened. Unfortunately, patience is not a virtue I have. Not a whole lot of it, anyway.

I feel bad enough about the long wait... of course, it was all to better the story... so. I'm okay with it.

Anways, this beautiful thread is falling down the list... not good. I can't wait for Friday. I must say, I've been so busy this week that I haven't been going crazy for Friday. It's kind of nice. But whenever I stop to think about it, I get excited and anxious..

And I'm a bad girl... I looked at the spoilers for TLM. Of course, I had really only wanted to be spoiler-free for season five, but still...
                    Spoiler:
                    Pretty interesting. I really like the sound of it, however, I'm wary to see it. It sounds like the huge cliffhanger will be based on Sheppard, and I will go absolutely crazy after watching it. Like, it will make me feel sick. Haha, sad huh?

The season 3 finale wasn't as bad because... well I don't know. It wasn't a huge thing for Sheppard, maybe? Don't know, but I have a feeling this finale will be killer. Gah..

Ah well, off to check ff.net again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Darn it. I think I have to watch 38 Minutes before bed. Actually.. I think I need to transfer the file to my Archos so I can carry the lovely whumpy episode with me wherever I go!
                      sigpic

Comment

WEeeeheeee! I've just copieed over a stack load of SGA onto my Archos and I'm gonna go snuggle up in a nice warm bed (with the electric blanket on cos DAYUM it's cold around here!) and watch 38 Minutes to lull myself to sleep!

Gnight whumpers!
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Ali. Sounds like a good plan.

Oh man, it's quiet tonight. Just a little odd to come onto the boards and see McKay Whumping at the top every time. Haha.. I sound like a jealous whumper! Oh well. I love everyone.

Still battling ff.net, and currently not winning. I'm getting restless. Sigh.

Alright.. well I'm off for now. Maybe talk later <3

UPDATE: I won the battle!! My fic has successfully been updated!! Thought you all might like to know..
                          Last edited by causeAscene; 20 February 2008, 04:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                            Oh, and it just has been too long since I've posted this one...

Shep whump motivational video from Doppelganger:

Spoiler:
                            A lovely sight before I head off to dreamland.

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                            If you want a really good giggle, head over to PG15's Life Cycle of the Gateworld Poster

I'm still laughing.
                            Thanks for the link *still laughing*

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            I penned a short tag to MIDWAY. This is my interpretation of how Sheppard managed to save himself.

If Wishes Were...
                            Spoilers for season 4 epsiode "Midway"
                            PG (one or two swear words, some strange whumping).

Enjoy
                            Fabulous job!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            They certainly do, don't they?

Did anyone see the synopsis for TLM on GW's homepage:

Spoilers for TLM:

Spoiler:
                            Now GateWorld has new info on the plot of the episode, courtesy of SCI FI Channel.

Here's how the network describes the episode:

Disheartened by another unsuccessful search for Teyla, Lt. Colonel Sheppard returns home to Atlantis and immediately senses that something is not right. Further investigation reveals that not only has the city been completely abandoned, its systems are all dead and, instead of ocean, is now surrounded by rolling sand dunes as far as the eye can see.

A significantly older looking McKay appears -- a hologram with devastating news to relay. A freak anomaly has sent Sheppard over forty thousand years into the future and everyone he has ever known is long dead. But McKay has a risky plan to return Sheppard to the past, and reverse a future that went horribly wrong.

So, as suspected, Teyla is missing and Shep has his mishap on the old time front when returning from searching for her. I'm guessing now that perhaps the bit of the poem which refers to TLM is:

Sheppard battles some bad luck.

Damn, I was hoping he'd be battling getting whumped in season 5

Still, sounds good.
                            *slaps hands and chants will not look over and over and over*

Only 2 more days to go..........

Spoiler:
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Well I never ever thought that we would make a 5th - but I now have a little hope for a 6th.
                            Fingers, eyes, legs, arms crossed. That would so fantastic.
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                            GateCon Attendee 2008
                            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

*pokes the whump thread*

*waves*
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hey, whumpers! Another work day down, andother day closer to Kindred I. I am both excited and sad. And, hungry. I think I must go find some dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X