No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I squeeed randomly about Outcast on my LJ.... it's nowhere near as good as Josie's picspam commentary but just my incoherent thoughts about it...
    sigpic

Comment

Hi!!!!!!

*tries to say it in the most undrunken way she can*

*fails*

*slips down the chair*
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
        Deleting my question, I don't want to stir things up...just in case anyone saw it before I delated, never mind. It was about season 5 and I just want to focus on this season...lol

See something to distract my thoughts....

Anyhow I think my muse is trying to coax me to write a tag..............
        Damn! I missed that! Oh well, perhaps you can chat about it at a later date? I like reading whumper's thoughts on things!
        Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Thanks for the compliment on my little corner of the world. There are some beautiful places around here.

Glad to see the excitement is still bubbling over Outcast. I was so glad I got to watch it last night. I know I wouldn't have been able to resist the spoiler tags.
        Ok, so , I'm ignorant. I'm geographically challenged. So, bearing this in mind...where is Maryland exactly?
        Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        I squeeed randomly about Outcast on my LJ.... it's nowhere near as good as Josie's picspam commentary but just my incoherent thoughts about it...
        Off to read!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Hi!!!!!!

*fails*

*slips down the chair*

Looks like Shep had some of the same

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
          GateCon Attendee 2008
          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Hi!!!!!!

*fails*

*slips down the chair*
            Oh goody, drunk posting. **sits back to wait for the fun**
            Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Damn! I missed that! Oh well, perhaps you can chat about it at a later date? I like reading whumper's thoughts on things!

Ok, so , I'm ignorant. I'm geographically challenged. So, bearing this in mind...where is Maryland exactly?

Off to read!
            Maryland is on the East Coast of the US. It is called the Mid Atlantic region because it is just about in the middle from top to bottom. Washington DC is kinda sorta in it but it is considered its own area. MD is a small state. I was born and raised there but now live in the state just above it, Pennsylvania.

I know it is stupid but just imagining Shep grew up in the same area I did is just ...sigh. Too bad he wasn't a real person. Although looking at his family situation I don't think we would have been in the same circles.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
              Looks like Shep had some of the same

*giggles*

I was actually hiccuping a few minutes earlier. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Hi!!!!!!

*fails*

*slips down the chair*
                Yaaaaaay! Drunken posting! Always fun!

*sits back to watch the carnage*
                sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaaay! Drunken posting! Always fun!

*sits back to watch the carnage*

It's passing now. I just woke up fromk a afternoon nap that turned up waaaaay too long only to figure out the world was still spinning a bit.... I'm a bit nauseus.... maybe I should go back to bed.....
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

oooooooh drunk people Erika, you and Linz should have a contest. Who can whump shep in the most inventive ways.

Sheppy D, we will get Shep intubated in S5, it's only fair, everyone else has been, and turnabout is fair play after all. I wonder how much bribery it's worth? LOL

*sits back to watch the fun*

Comment

Hi!!!!!!

*fails*

*slips down the chair*
                      Hey!

I'm merry too. I bet you're more drunk than me though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey!

I'm merry too. I bet you're more drunk than me though!
                        No. I'm not!!! After all I just hjad half a bottle of wine... not much...
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the compliment on my little corner of the world. There are some beautiful places around here.

Glad to see the excitement is still bubbling over Outcast. I was so glad I got to watch it last night. I know I wouldn't have been able to resist the spoiler tags.
                          I enjoyed my ten days playing in the state. Can't wait to go back and play some more.

I'm glad you got to watch it too!!! I would've died if I had to wait longer than necessary to see this eppy.

Hi!!!!!!

*fails*

*slips down the chair*
                          *giggle snort*

*joins others in watching the fun*

Very nicely hon! And you hit on all the major squee-worthy points.

Maryland is on the East Coast of the US. It is called the Mid Atlantic region because it is just about in the middle from top to bottom. Washington DC is kinda sorta in it but it is considered its own area. MD is a small state. I was born and raised there but now live in the state just above it, Pennsylvania.

I know it is stupid but just imagining Shep grew up in the same area I did is just ...sigh. Too bad he wasn't a real person. Although looking at his family situation I don't think we would have been in the same circles.

There's no way I would've been in the same social circle either. Hell, I'm only a rung above poverty as it is.

I think I need some liquid refreshments.
                          sigpic

Comment

Right, I'm with you, and I know where you're talking about now. Thanks for that! My sister-in-law's mother lives in Pennsylvania, so I've heard much about it. I didn't realise it was near MD was near though
                            No. I'm not!!! After all I just hjad half a bottle of wine... not much...
                            Yes. I've had a similar amount... honest!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              I enjoyed my ten days playing in the state. Can't wait to go back and play some more.

I'm glad you got to watch it too!!! I would've died if I had to wait longer than necessary to see this eppy.

*giggle snort*

*joins others in watching the fun*

Very nicely hon! And you hit on all the major squee-worthy points.

There's no way I would've been in the same social circle either. Hell, I'm only a rung above poverty as it is.

I think I need some liquid refreshments.
                              I don't know many who would be in the same social circle as Shep!

Liquid refreshments sound good. I mean, it's not like I've had too much already, is it?
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know many who would be in the same social circle as Shep!

Liquid refreshments sound good. I mean, it's not like I've had too much already, is it?
                                No! We whumpers don't like liquid refreshments. At all!
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X