John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh I so want to know what you have all seen- but NOBODY tell me hehehehe!
    Not gonna tell... just that it's ...hrmm how should I put it...good, squee worthy I'm sure once you finally get to see it
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      I'll tell ya.... (It's OK to click - really)

Spoiler:

the clip opens with SQUUEEE! and then *SQUEEE!!!* and then *SQUEE!!!* finally *SQUEEE!!!* and *SQUUEEE!!* and it ends *SQUUEEE!!!*

Hope I didn't spoil it too much for ya.
      *lol* Good one
      I say you said it like it was
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Have no idea if anyone have seen this... I just got a link on an mailing list...

it's the piece that was aired on EXTRA...the little behind the scene thing with Harmony
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Heee! I'm glad P3 was a blast SD! Can't wait for the scans!

((HUGS)) CAS.

OT:
          Spoiler:
          I know how it feels. I have a brother that is two years younger, and gives us problems from time to time, and a younger sister that has just passed the difficult teen years. I remember. Offering support and advice is very important (even though sometimes they ignore the protection part and give you a very cute lil' nephew as a present) Heee! I just got back from seeing them *is in love with lil' baby Gabriel*.

Mmmm, I may have seen that Outcast promo a couple of times... or maybe a bit more than that.... And I was going to stay spoiler free...... but the greatest fun of fandom is waiting for the episode and squeeing in happyness beforehand!
          Spoiler:
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

ROO!!!!!! getting excited over an eppy??? Wow, that hasn't happened in awhile eh? Glad you're getting all giddy about Outcast. It IS Squeeworthy isn't it?
            Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Roo getting excited

Spoiler:
            yes yes...shep backstory, shep emo whump, shep physical whump and well yes just all around sheppyness
            i know guys, such a shock! i really cant help it though, ive been looking forward to this ep all season, and the promo just confirms that i havent been squeeing for nothing......and anyway for me....an ep that focuses on shep can do no wrong lol.....the added bonus of
            Spoiler:
            WHUMP! both whumps! and backstory!
            is just......so very.......whats the word im looking for......hmmmmmm...................SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

basically its not going to be a phantoms is it so im pretty sure ive got nothing to worry about!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Spoiler:

the clip opens with SQUUEEE! and then *SQUEEE!!!* and then *SQUEE!!!* finally *SQUEEE!!!* and *SQUUEEE!!* and it ends *SQUUEEE!!!*

Yep. That pretty much summs it up GG!!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

did spend a while thinking whether to click or not - but decided it would be safe hehehehe!!!! I knew you wouldnt spoil me!!

Not gonna tell... just that it's ...hrmm how should I put it...good, squee worthy I'm sure once you finally get to see it

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Have no idea if anyone have seen this... I just got a link on an mailing list...

it's the piece that was aired on EXTRA...the little behind the scene thing with Harmony
                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

Oh must check it out- thanks!!

Comment

Hello!!!

Just back from P3 with SheppyD, Linzi, Bebop, Listy and Peggy!

We whooped everytime Joe appeared on the con vids (of course I also whooped when someone else appeared but I won't talk about that here!) and badgered anyone who would listen to say we wanted Joe at P4!!

I am remaining spoiler free like SheppyD as it really makes the ep much better when you have no idea what is going to happen! But I see you are all squeeing for next week so I have got a wee bit excited too

May the whump be with you!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
                    Hello!!!

Just back from P3 with SheppyD, Linzi, Bebop, Listy and Peggy!

We whooped everytime Joe appeared on the con vids (of course I also whooped when someone else appeared but I won't talk about that here!) and badgered anyone who would listen to say we wanted Joe at P4!!

I am remaining spoiler free like SheppyD as it really makes the ep much better when you have no idea what is going to happen! But I see you are all squeeing for next week so I have got a wee bit excited too

May the whump be with you!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...mp/38mins8.jpg

Mx

Oh yes indeed - thanks to our efforts Sheppy got the biggest whoop out of everyone!!! Lets see them say that he isnt a big enough pull next time!

Comment

MX Nice to see you and glad that you had fun at P3...
                      Telling anyone who would listen that we want Joe at P4...they are going to rolling eyes at us..for trying to get him there all the time but hey of course why wouldn't we... they might think that it be better to change from year to year..but let's face it Joe draws a crowd..and hrmm the only I think that haven't been to Pegasus convention is Rachel..or am I missing someone else..

And I'm sure you will squee with the rest when Outcast airs... I was a little hesitant before but it really seems to better then I thought
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

MX Nice to see you and glad that you had fun at P3...
                        Telling anyone who would listen that we want Joe at P4...they are going to rolling eyes at us..for trying to get him there all the time but hey of course why wouldn't we... they might think that it be better to change from year to year..but let's face it Joe draws a crowd..and hrmm the only I think that haven't been to Pegasus convention is Rachel..or am I missing someone else..

And I'm sure you will squee with the rest when Outcast airs... I was a little hesitant before but it really seems to better then I thought
                        Yes Rachel hasnt been

If she doesnt go to P4 then my money is on Jason as much as i wish it was going to be Joe. I am not going to assume Joe - so that I wont be disppointed if it isnt him.

Tbh we have fun regardless of who is there!

Comment

Yeah the con goers are returning **we missed you**

Love to see a happy, busy thread!!! Outcast in how many days now?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Yes Rachel hasnt been

If she doesnt go to P4 then my money is on Jason as much as i wish it was going to be Joe. I am not going to assume Joe - so that I wont be disppointed if it isnt him.

Tbh we have fun regardless of who is there!
                            We do! Champagne, chocs and whump - what more can a girl want!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              Yeah the con goers are returning **we missed you**

Love to see a happy, busy thread!!! Outcast in how many days now?
                              ^ Too many!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                ^ Too many!
                                Glad to see you feeling that way about an Ep again!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X