John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    It's public. You need to sign up to receive email updates.
    http://messenger.jhuapl.edu/why_mercury/index.html

OMG!!! I'm rolling on the floor! That is tooooo funny!
    Cool site, thanks.

Heavens knows who writes those ads, but they're allways weird.

Originally posted by caty View Post
    OMG, my DVR messed up the recording and now I can't rewatch SoW
    GAAAHH!!! (((HUGS))) Every once in a while my DVR deletes a bunch of eps. It is so not right.

Comment

Congrats on 14200, Ali!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Not hardly. I didn't even spend it on anything special.. it all went on paying off debts and stuff!

Bummer. I guess you'll have to do as you did in Germany?
        Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now...
        Just for the record though, has there been any progress in making iTUNES or Amazon dl's available outside the US?
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Elephantgirl did some caps for SOW. I thought you guys might like.

I'm hoping to come in and visit tomorrow.

Goodnight Whumpers.

Comment

That link didn't work Scifan....(hand's up who's a spoiler ho? yup...)

G'day whumpers...only four more days online for me before my big trip to the tropical paradise which is Cocos Islands!! WOOOOT!
            sigpic
            My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post

G'day whumpers...only four more days online for me before my big trip to the tropical paradise which is Cocos Islands!! WOOOOT!
              Try it now LCE. I fixed it.
              Sorry.

Can you bring back some warm weather here. It's suppose to dump snow tomorrow around here.
              Last edited by scifan; 13 January 2008, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Wow! *iz jealous* Can I come?
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Just got this from TV Yahoo. It's a clip from Quarantine.

Sci-fi's clip of Quarantine.

Ok. I'm really going to bed this time... I hope.
                  Last edited by scifan; 13 January 2008, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm doing right now...
                    Just for the record though, has there been any progress in making iTUNES or Amazon dl's available outside the US?
                    Not that I know of. Sorry. It must be some kind of financial/legal thing for release in each country.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Elephantgirl did some caps for SOW. I thought you guys might like.

I'm hoping to come in and visit tomorrow.

Goodnight Whumpers.
                    Oh, thank you! Those are great caps.

*iz jealous* Have heaps of fun and take sun block.

I clicked and it was well worth it. The first clip is a single scene and does have a spoiler. The second is the promo we saw after SoW.
                    Spoiler:
                    ROFLMAO at the first one!
                    Had to green you for that one!

Comment

Try it now LCE. I fixed it.
                      Sorry.

Can you bring back some warm weather here. It's suppose to dump snow tomorrow around here.
                      Thanks Scifan - it works now!! Mmmmm...yummy!

Spoiler:
                      Is is just me or has our dear Sheppy started growing "Teh Hair"??? It doesn't stick up as much, and the fringy cowlick in front is longer!

Yes, everyone can come with me to Cocos Islands - you just have to buy your own airfare/hotel package!
                      sigpic
                      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Hmmm, i wonder if i should watch SoW again. Obviously i missed something. Like i said, it was a cracking ep and in any other season.....

Maybe it was the new meds i'm on - i seem to be having a few side effects that could have effected my veiwing pleasure (headache, dizziness, forgetfulness - hey, that'd do it! lol)

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        i had the weirdest dreams last night- and one involved shep and the team at a bowling alley -on earth obv lol- and shep went over to the bar to get some more beer and he bumped into his ex wife....and then later in the dream he went to see her at her house for some reason and someone in a car tried to run shep over! shep and his ex wife then ran away and she wanted to know why someone was trying to kill him and he just said it might have something to do with his job but he couldnt say and she was getting annoyed at him and saying his job was the reason their marriage failed because he wouldnt tell her anything and then....well the dream ended....shame the car didnt actually run him over and whump him LOL but alas i cant control my dreams!
                        D'ooooooooooh, so close yet.....

What a pity we can't control our dreams, that would have been a corker!

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                        Salty and I
                        Spoiler:
                        got to see the set of the locker room. I think Salty may have posted some pictures of it on her live journal. We just didn't know which show was going to have it. Technically we were not suppose to take pictures of it. We also got to see the some of the sets for spoils of war but were not allowed to take pictures. Plus we didn't know what we were seeing.
                        Oh, that must have been so cool to see it in the ep! I know i'd have been bouncing like mad.

I'm sorry Ali, but I think you got that wrong. My gut feeling tells me that it's a real locker room and Teyla just missed all the nekkidness. Sneaky Teyla, I never thought she had it in her...
                        That's what i thought - why have lockers otherwise? And it'd be a waste of space and resources if they have another locker room for changing elsewhere.

I'm guessing Teyla hung around till she knew the boys were dressed (silly girl!) before going in.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        OMG! I just saw the funniest ad for SGA. I was on one of the digital cable channels and next weekend is CG.
                        Spoiler:
                        The voice over said that Shep is captured by an old enemy. As it cuts to Todd starting to feed on Shep, the voice over said "and he's staying for dinner"!

Where do they come up with these things!
                        I'd love to have seen that! Brilliant.

OMG, my DVR messed up the recording and now I can't rewatch SoW
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That sucks!
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Congrats on 14200, Ali!!

*gah* Watched the TV Yahoo one without sound (am at work)! Can't wait till lunch so I can watch it properly!
                          sigpic

Comment

^I watched the Yahoo one the other day it is quite a funny scene...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...Shep starts sarcastic moves on to shocked that Rodney's considering getting married but is then really supportive. I really like that when Rodney says she might say no he's all "No, no, none of that." It's really sweet, so often people complain about how mean Shep is to Rodney but he can be a good friend too and in this clip he is.

Though you just know that the minute Rodney's out of ear shot Shep's going to tell Teyla he thinks Rodney's nuts. I actually wonder if we might get a little bit more on Shep's view about marriage and relationships if he and Teyla are stuck together. Not in a shippy sense but in a "why are you so down on the idea of marriage kind of way?".

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                              i enjoyed SOW too, although it dragged in some places but
                              Spoiler:
                              those shep/teyla scenes were amazing and of course any shep whump is good!

re hugging: i really want shep and mckay to hug....just really do!

me squee......i dont think so.........las...... ok im just really enjoying most of season 4, im so glad theyve allowed shep/joe to stretch those acting muscles!! looking forward to quarentine!

i had the weirdest dreams last night- and one involved shep and the team at a bowling alley -on earth obv lol- and shep went over to the bar to get some more beer and he bumped into his ex wife....and then later in the dream he went to see her at her house for some reason and someone in a car tried to run shep over! shep and his ex wife then ran away and she wanted to know why someone was trying to kill him and he just said it might have something to do with his job but he couldnt say and she was getting annoyed at him and saying his job was the reason their marriage failed because he wouldn't tell her anything and then....well the dream ended....shame the car didn't actually run him over and whump him LOL but alas i cant control my dreams!
                              I love that! Great dream.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Yes, it was me - and yes, I won!
                              Congrats, Ali, that is so cool.

OMG! I just saw the funniest ad for SGA. I was on one of the digital cable channels and next weekend is CG.
                              Spoiler:
                              The voice over said that Shep is captured by an old enemy. As it cuts to Todd starting to feed on Shep, the voice over said "and he's staying for dinner"!

Where do they come up with these things!
                              ROTFL!

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                              Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                ^I watched the Yahoo one the other day it is quite a funny scene...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...Shep starts sarcastic moves on to shocked that Rodney's considering getting married but is then really supportive. I really like that when Rodney says she might say no he's all "No, no, none of that." It's really sweet, so often people complain about how mean Shep is to Rodney but he can be a good friend too and in this clip he is.

Though you just know that the minute Rodney's out of ear shot Shep's going to tell Teyla he thinks Rodney's nuts. I actually wonder if we might get a little bit more on Shep's view about marriage and relationships if he and Teyla are stuck together. Not in a shippy sense but in a "why are you so down on the idea of marriage kind of way?".
                                I can't believe i actually clicked! Only on the first one mind you and i agree with you...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...Shep was so supportive once he realised what Rodney was going to do. "Go get the girl!" - so sweet.

Of course, i also think he'll tell Teyla he's nuts - not for wanting to marry Katie, but for wanting to marry!
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X