Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple others

T whump
    Thorn whump. After being viciously stabbed by a thorn today, yeah, that's whump

V whump
    Vine whump (see above - vine had thorns!)

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Ditto!! well done Ali
      Spoiler:
      You beat the 'boro dude, which makes it an even sweeter victory, he seriously needed to stand still!! and I laughed when you missed the fainted question, I was shouting "whump" at the tv I couldn't help myself.

OMG I know!
      Spoiler:
      He was a really lovely guy, very funny and chatty but I seriously didn't realise how fidgety he was until watching the show! When it came to the final round and the camera was on him I actually yelled at the TV, "For goodness sake, stand still!"
      sigpic

Comment

Just read a few pages back - Ali, what marvellous fun for you! (and a nice financial outcome! Go girl!)

OT:
        Spoiler:
        I've tried to get on quiz shows in Oz (like WWTBAM), but they never picked me. Probably because I answered the million dollar questions at home. Guess it would be different on TV, but yeah...
        sigpic
        My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Page 2?!

I think not! off to catch up now...

Comment

Caught up.

Congrats, Ali!!! I sometimes find WL on the cable channels here. I'll watch for you!

Comment

My goodness! Where are the whumpers? Having fun at Holiday parties, I hope.

15 days to a new episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                My goodness! Where are the whumpers? Having fun at Holiday parties, I hope.

15 days to a new episode!
                I think they are all AWOL planning new whumpage!!

As I won't be here for the next 11 days, hope all the whumpers have a great festive season and I'll see y'all back here for 2008 whump!!
                sigpic
                My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

Welcome to

W is for Wraith whump

Comment

Ali - saw you on WL last night! Well done...what a star!!

W whump...ummmm?!!! Darn, I'm stuck! Ah...what about Water Whump although that sounds a bit lame!

Comment

Just been reading JM's blog.

There's an
                      Spoiler:
                      intense courtroom drama coming up in s5. Angst for our guy perhaps?!

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Hello people!

I can't wait to see it, Ali. Not reading spoilers either.

I feel whumped.
                        Spoiler:
                        In the end I didn't go out with my sis because of my brother-in-law....... he wanted to go, even though he worked until 3PM and also arrived one hour late, and by then what I needed to do would be closed by the time we arrived, not to mention that the mall would be packed and no way I would find a parking space. So I just came back home empty handed and did my shopping here, two blocks from home. SUCH A USELESS DAY!!! Now I have a killer headache. Never been so mad at him, but he can be a @#$%& sometimes............
                        Poor you!
                        Originally posted by Listy View Post
                        Just imagine, Shep lying in an infirmary bed, feeling dreadful, hooked up to monitors and IV's, wishing he had never heard of alcohol, as his team recap on everything that happened up until he collapsed in a heap and had to be rushed to the infirmary for medical intervention. He picks at the blanket, trying not to show his utter horror at the things he apparently did and it gets so bad he slowly slides down the bed trying to hide from them, wondering if he can escape in a jumper.
                        Hmmmmm, I'm imagining and I like it VERY much!
                        Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Afternoon Whumpers!

ALI........you go girl! Congrats!
                        Spoiler:
                        you didn't whump Anne Robinson upside the head by any chance did you? Just to knock that smirk off her face.

I'm feeling whumped since hubby brought home some flu bug from work. I'm all achy and stuff.

Off to catch up.

IHS
                        Poor you! My daughter has a nasty head cold at the moment. I'm hoping it clears up before Christmas day!
                        Originally posted by Elinor View Post

There's an
                        Spoiler:

I thought exactly the same thing. I hope it does involve our boy, because that would be absolutely wonderful! SQUEEEE!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

W for Walloped whump (Spoilers for Travelers)

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            I thought exactly the same thing. I hope it does involve our boy, because that would be absolutely wonderful! SQUEEEE!!!!!
                            Yeah I was wondering about that too! It got me thinking about
                            Spoiler:
                            maybe Shep going against orders again or being taken to task for some of his actions... maybe by the IOA, maybe by the SGC...? Could be some awesome drama and angst there!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wheeeee! I've been playing!

Check out this little Christmas message for Shep...

Make your own at this website! It's SO much more fun than working!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Groans*

Self whump!!

Spoiler:
                                Boyfy had the day off yesterday so we decided to go out and get some excercise playing football. Today i can barely move my right leg, i've strained all the muscles doing big goal kicks i haven't even attempted in about ten years.

Not to mention the fact i was wearing completely the wrong trainers and have bruised my big toe quite badly. The nail took the full brunt of one kick right on the end and got pushed down into my toe - it's so going to become in-growing.

And then, just to top things off, i went to the thrid and final work xmas do last night.

I'm obviously not as young as i used to be - five G and T's and my head is banging.

Right, self pity done with, i've only myself to blame

Onto the important stuff.

Was it? I keep missing the Channel 5 repeats! I can't believe I missed 38 minutes!
                                I know! I only realised they were on yesterday! But 9 in the morning?! C'mon!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Thanks guys!

Spoilers for OT and results of quiz show:
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoke to my mum on the phone and she said even though she knew the outcome, that I won, she found it really nerve-wracking and still kept thinking I might get voted off!

Yeah..
                                Spoiler:
                                that question threw me... I got hung up on the medical aspect of the question and kinda panicked and threw out the first medical term I could think off to do with loss of consciousness. I can hear Carson now, "Faint is the proper term!"
                                Spoiler:

I do confess, i was a slightly speechless when you got that one wrong! And i heard old Carson too.

Though, I have to say, sometimes the wording of the questions is very odd and i get thrown - even though i'm at home!

But well done you!!

What impressed me most was that you all managed to vote of the actual weekest link in most rounds AND instead of voting you off in the last round
                                for being strong, fidgety bloke kept you in! That almost never happens, especially when it's two blokes and one woman.

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
                                Just read a few pages back - Ali, what marvellous fun for you! (and a nice financial outcome! Go girl!)

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I've tried to get on quiz shows in Oz (like WWTBAM), but they never picked me. Probably because I answered the million dollar questions at home. Guess it would be different on TV, but yeah...
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                Boyfy's family auditioned for family fortunes (naff british game show) and is rehearsals won everything. Ane then told they wouldn't allowed to play for real cos they were too good and they only wanted stupid people.

Which explains the caliber of that particular show

Originally posted by Elinor View Post

There's an
                                Spoiler:

Ooooo, fingers crossed it's our boy!

W for Walloped whump (Spoilers for Travelers)

Spoiler:
                                *passes out* (though FAINT is the proper term )

Spoiler:
                                DRIPPY BLOOD!!!!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Wheeeee! I've been playing!

Check out this little Christmas message for Shep...

Make your own at this website! It's SO much more fun than working!
                                Brilliant! I think i know what i'll be doing for the next couple of hours.
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X