Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bebop View Post
    Okay, dull head here...whats WMC?
    Women's Murder Club! It comes on ABC on Friday nights! Here in the US!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Peggy are you recruiting new whumpers nice job!! If I am home I will be around to add my two pence worth

Wow Bebop long time no speak! hows things?

I just choked!! *falls straight back into the gutter*
      Welcome to my world!!......its so warm and cosy down here, I may stay a while...........

Life is pretty good at the moment ta Listy...just finished my xmas shopping.

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Women's Murder Club.
      Thanks mate!!
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Welcome to my world!!......its so warm and cosy down here, I may stay a while...........

Life is pretty good at the moment ta Listy...just finished my xmas shopping.
        Very warm and cosy may bring my buggyshep clone with me and hang around

Glad to here your are chipper *wonder if maybe I should start christmas shopping*

Well think I am gonna go catch up on whump fic, watch Spooks and maybe a whum ep or two

See ya

Comment

Peggy are you recruiting new whumpers nice job!! If I am home I will be around to add my two pence worth

Wow Bebop long time no speak! hows things?

I just choked!! *falls straight back into the gutter*
          hehehe, nah I just go round the forum flirting until they follow me back to the whump thread and I show them the real me.

I looke forward to that, Listy. Although I did convert someone on my course today. They think i'm less weird today than yesterday so it's a start. I've not told her i'm a whumper yet, just that she should watch Atlantis. She said she will, so as i'm on the course with her for 4 weeks, i'll be checking.

Hon, hate to tell you this, but you never left the gutter.

*runs and hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
            hehehe, nah I just go round the forum flirting until they follow me back to the whump thread and I show them the real me.

I looke forward to that, Listy. Although I did convert someone on my course today. They think i'm less weird today than yesterday so it's a start. I've not told her i'm a whumper yet, just that she should watch Atlantis. She said she will, so as i'm on the course with her for 4 weeks, i'll be checking.

Hon, hate to tell you this, but you never left the gutter.

*runs and hides*
            OY!!!!! cheeky ..... yeah ok maybe you are right......... but its only because the whumpers fill the thread with such yumminess I am too distracted to find a way to climb out *does the back stroke*

see ya later hun

Comment

OY!!!!! cheeky ..... yeah ok maybe you are right......... but its only because the whumpers fill the thread with such yumminess I am too distracted to find a way to climb out *does the back stroke*

see ya later hun
              *dives into the gutter with Listy* I'm joining you! And eah, so much whumpy yumminess, I love it.
              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

see ya later hun
                What did I say? hehehe they certainly do.

*dives into the gutter with Listy* I'm joining you! And eah, so much whumpy yumminess, I love it.
                Oh no another gutter whumper!

Well i'm off to bed cos i'm shattered. Nite all. Sweet dreams

Comment

Listy - you diving in the gutter again? Please be sure to take Shep with you and whump him on the way down, hon!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Listy - you diving in the gutter again? Please be sure to take Shep with you and whump him on the way down, hon!

I'm already there...!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                      I thought I saw you. Towards the end of the day were you by Jason's table taking pics of David when he was wearing a crew shirt? Were you wearing blue?

Ooh, just checking out your pics - nice pics.
                      Shame we couldn't video it - would love the Jack Sparrow impression!
                      Yup! That was me! Blue t-shirt with FBI written on it!

OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

^Ha! Ronon's wearing a shirt signed by Chewbacca - genius!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who wished me good luck for the interview tomorrow!!! i was going to multi quote and then it messed up and i cant be arsed to go back!!! i was out babysitting my niece Grace so couldnt reply!!
                          im so nervous i hate interviews!!!
                          i should go to bed....but i think ill stay up a bit longer! Mum just told me i shouldnt stay up late just to prolong the night because morning will come eventually heh!
                          maybe ill have a flick through TR...mmmm.
                          Scary how lucky we've been with whump so far, i hope we have more surprises to come!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

typical, im posting for the first time in aaaages and no one is here to talk...well i know my uk friends must be in bed which is where im going now..cant put it off any longer...ill let you know how the interview went tomor...erm today! night night!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Just a flyby. Again. This RL thing is really annoying...
                              Spoiler:
                              missed THREE buses today. Damn holiday in some cities and not in others messed around the schedules. Instead of keeping all the buses coming and going from cities in which there was NO holliday, they took some of them off and the people that lives in a city with the holiday and works in one without, all got late, like me. Missed one to go, and two to get back, promtly missing the appoitment of a patient I had this afternoon.

Good luck in the interview, Roo!!!

So tired. I'll just pass out now.

Reunion pic:
                              Spoiler:
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Congrats, Prion!

thanks cute dancing shep. i want one....

Comment

Working...
                                X