John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    I consider a "professional" to be an "expert" in their field of study. The pay is not monetary, but experts are happy purely from the self-satisfaction they get in knowing they've done their job well.
    Well said!! (Ooh, that sounds like a good line to use in a job interview too!)

Comment

A bit of "just been bashed on the head" Brendan........or he could just be mussing up his hair!

*Sigh* Want a hand with that Bren?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
        Well said!! (Ooh, that sounds like a good line to use in a job interview too!)
        You're applying for a job as a professional whumper??

*snicker*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*snicker*
          Shame there aren't jobs going as professional whumpers...I'd make a hell of a lot more money as one of those than I do now...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

*snicker*
            Sounds like a good career to me!

Comment

I think I should get paid for the WHUMPING I do to Shep. Heeeee.

Beanie...you have TWO Shep whumped but good stories I co wrote coming your way. Heeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                I think I should get paid for the WHUMPING I do to Shep. Heeeee.

Beanie...you have TWO Shep whumped but good stories I co wrote coming your way. Heeeeee
                Oooh, cool...*runs to check inboxes*

Got them...gonna read now...

Thankies...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Shame there aren't jobs going as professional whumpers...I'd make a hell of a lot more money as one of those than I do now...
                  I thought there were...

Comment

Merlin, 'The Key' was brilliant...just...*speechless*...WOW!!!

Comment

Merlin, 'The Key' was brilliant...just...*speechless*...WOW!!!
                      Is Merlin going to share the fic? *crossing fingers*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                        The two collabs between Merlin and M N Talbert are up on ff.net

This is the longer of the two stories The Key

This is the other story There and Back Again
                        Both brilliant fics as well...

Glad you knew where they were...I wouldn't have had a clue there...

Comment

Both brilliant fics as well...

Glad you knew where they were...I wouldn't have had a clue there...

ff.net is easy to navagate once you know the site's layout. When I first started with them, I was sssssoooo lost.

But now I enjoy myself there. Even tho the site owner has changed few rules. damn Xing

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                            ff.net is easy to navagate once you know the site's layout. When I first started with them, I was sssssoooo lost.

But now I enjoy myself there. Even tho the site owner has changed few rules. damn Xing
                            I know how to find the SGA fics, but what I find hard to deal with is how the fics constantly move in the list...a way to sort them alphabetically would be nice...

Comment

Tell that to Xing, he manages the site. Oh wait.............. there's the sreach engine for that

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                                Tell that to Xing, he manages the site. Oh wait.............. there's the sreach engine for that
                                A site search would require you to actually remember the name of every unfinished fic you read...which is never gonna happen with me...

BRB...I found my first computer virus... GAH!

Comment

Working...
                                X