• Time
  • Show
Clear All

roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      At least I still have my towel.
      Yep, so important to have that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Okay...just for fun

What is your fave SHEP WHUMP moment.

Physical whump
        Emotional Whump

PW: would be "Please don't do that again" Scene/and SIEGE 1 where he's zapped by BOB and can't move. No words but WOW

EW: Would be in LETTERS. The scene where he tells Weir "It's bad" and when he does the message to Sumner's family. And in SIEGE 1 where he's shooting BOB and Bob tells him his kind will know what Shep has done. That flicker on his face. Oh..one more. BROTHERHOOD. When he puts his hands on the handprints and the ZPM pops out. That moment of relief. WOW
        Okay..one more. Last moment of Season one. "I"m going in" I lied. One more.

*everyone can pick your FAVES instead of FAVE* LOL

Last one is HOME. When DEx and MITCH show up. It really floored Shep.

Comment

Okay,

PW = definitely in 38 MINUTES where he says "Please don't do that again" & and the BOB scene in Siege 2!

I'm on the Merlin wavelength!

EW = the conversation with Shep and Weir - "I have to go"

9 weeks is SO far away!!!!
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Good questions

PW- even though it's been said 3 times already, when Bob stuns him and he's lying there so helpless, that gets me every time. Runner up would be..erm.. the whole 38 Minutes eppy which I just got back from watching Some great ones in Defiant One too, but I've already named too many

EW- his 'goodbye" in LFP makes me misty-eyed.. even just the still image. Too beautiful. Oh, and in Storm when he thought Weir was dead.

Comment

Hmm....

PW: "Please don't do that again."-38 Minutes. I think that is at the top of near everyone's whump list. Some more would have to be when the wraith shot him and knocked him across the desert in The Defiant One.

EW: For number one I'd have to go with when Shep had to shoot Sumner. That's a biggy, and it'll be a facet of his character for a LONG time. Kind of like losing Charlie was for Jack. HOW many seasons did it take to work through that one?

Those are some of my faves!
              Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
                EW: For number one I'd have to go with when Shep had to shoot Sumner. That's a biggy, and it'll be a facet of his character for a LONG time. Kind of like losing Charlie was for Jack. HOW many seasons did it take to work through that one?
                Yeah, that's a good one... and when he found out the seriousness of his Wraith awakening

Comment

ooh! favorite moments!

ok, PW: the two EVERYONE loves after bob shoots him as he's lying on the ground, the "please don't do that again", and ALSO the flashback when he's alone there with the wraith standing over him in 38 minutes... you can feel his pain...

EW: ooh! hard choice! a couple... when he thinks weir's dead in the eye, when everett confronts him about sumner, when he's waiting for the chair to start BOTH times in siege 2... as he's confronting bates about teyla in suspicion and THEN how he's just floored when mckay says "bates was right" and he can't believe what he's hearing... and actually all the physical whumps i listed are great emotional whumps too! most whump isn't much good unless there's emotional whump in there to at least SOME degree, anyway

EDIT: OMG! how could i forget my FAVORITE emotional whump!!! LFP! from when he sees the wraith coming and you just FEEL that guilt he's feeling and then through to his message to sumner's family! *sniffle* so excellent!
                  Last edited by emily_reich; 16 May 2005, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                    Okay...just for fun

What is your fave SHEP WHUMP moment.
                    From the beginning of Rising to the last scene in Seige 2!!

It's just a steady accumulation of whumps right the way thro'!!

Comment

Just got this from Martin Gero's thread, regarding season 2... it's not very spoilerish, rather vague, but I tagged it just in case

Originally posted by MartinGero
                      Spoiler:
                      2. I don’t want to give to much away, but both Sheppard and Weir have some very emotionally resonant encounters back on Earth.
                      Emotional whumpage, anyone?? I can't wait!

Comment

Just got this from Martin Gero's thread, regarding season 2... it's not very spoilerish, rather vague, but I tagged it just in case

oh my you are bad

Comment

ooooooh!!!!!!!! new emotional whump!!!!!! weeeeeee!!!!!!

dude, between
                          Spoiler:
                          baal in seattle pretending to be human with no flange sometimes
                          and now this whump news PLUS all the new characters AND the shepisode and, well... everything else too, but especially those... THE NEW SEASONS CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!

Comment

Ooo great! Sounds like I'd better get a large supply of tissues ready for season 2 then!

Comment

So, Shep and Weir are going to have
                              Spoiler:
                              emotionally resonant encounters
                              then.

Well, from that phrase, I get the impression that it's something that'll affect them for quite a while. I'm so intrigued now!!

I can't even begin to think what that means for Shep, but I think he's gonna need to open up to someone or else he's gonna lose it big time. There's only so much a person can take!

Comment

I'm getting ever more excited for season 2. I expect lots of physical and emotional and even some MENTAL Whumpage of Shep.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What Martin said about Intruder just makes me all kinds of happy and curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X