John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    That just made me laugh out loud and scare the dogs. I needed that. Thanks for posting!!!!

Another quiet night on the whump front. I need to see some right now...

I've been feeling a bit poorly and off today, so i've not really been posting. And I really should be in bed, but OH MY GOODNESS! Pocus where did you get this pic! CHEST PEEKAGE *iz dead*

Between yours and Ali's DG caps... if i've died, please don't revive me. because this is heaven.

*does her happy dance*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay i'm feeling nauseaus again (too much squee and tummy tumbling at those pics), and my temperature is just about off the scale, and i'm feeling slightly woozy from the fangirl moment. so heading off to bed.

ooh i wonder what dreams i'll get tonight.

*huggles the whumping crew*

Comment

Night Peggy! I'm heading off too. I found out this afternoon that I missed one hour of my life because I completely forgot to adjust the clock one hour ahead for the daylight savings. So it's late now.
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        I've been feeling a bit poorly and off today, so i've not really been posting. And I really should be in bed, but OH MY GOODNESS! Pocus where did you get this pic! CHEST PEEKAGE *iz dead*

Between yours and Ali's DG caps... if i've died, please don't revive me. because this is heaven.

*does her happy dance*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay i'm feeling nauseaus again (too much squee and tummy tumbling at those pics), and my temperature is just about off the scale, and i'm feeling slightly woozy from the fangirl moment. so heading off to bed.

ooh i wonder what dreams i'll get tonight.

*huggles the whumping crew*
        Hope you feel better soon. I snurched that pic from here or the MGM site. Can't remember.

Take care. Sweet whumpy Shep dreams. Sometimes fevers can give nice vivid ones.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Night Peggy! I'm heading off too. I found out this afternoon that I missed one hour of my life because I completely forgot to adjust the clock one hour ahead for the daylight savings. So it's late now.
          Nite hon! Is that today? Do I get a lie in tomorrow then?

Hope you feel better soon. I snurched that pic from here or the MGM site. Can't remember.

Take care. Sweet whumpy Shep dreams. Sometimes fevers can give nice vivid ones.
          hehehe, my temps only just gone up after seeing that pic. But hopefully i'll be back to normal tomorrow... Run for your lives!!

I'll have to go snurching on there, first time i've seen that. Thanks hon. *luffs ya*

Nite all.

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
            OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm transferring interviews of war veterans from old style reels to computer. Some are quite interesting to listen to but otherwise, it means i can't do anything for the half hour each they're recording - so i have to amuse myself on the internet
            That sounds like fun, actually! Imagine having the time to play on the internet at work.
            Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
            I see over on scifi wire they've posted their top ten shows for the week 9/24 to 9/30. It looks like they aren't waiting for the official ratings.

Ghost Hunters 1.4
            Eureka 1.2
            Stargate Atlantis 1.2
            ECW 1.1
            Species: Awakening 1.1
            Doctor Who 1.0
            Alone in the Dark 0.9
            Flash Gordon 0.7
            10.5 part two 0.7
            War of the Worlds 0.7

They listed Atlantis third but in MHO it tied in second place with Eureka. Interesting to see that the wrestling isn't so popular anymore. And I can't see Flash Gordon being renewed.
            SciFi
            Spoiler:
            promotes the heck out Of Ghost Hunters, too. There are ads on every day and night that I've seen. It's pretty mindless drivel, which suits the TV watching masses in the US perfectly.

Oh, JM has posted. Sounds to me
            Spoiler:
            like he's a tad upset with JF. I wonder what's up, or am i just reading something into his comments? Mind you, I haven't been reading all of the comments left by readers, so I don't know what's going on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post

Spoiler:
              like he's a tad upset with JF. I wonder what's up, or am i just reading something into his comments? Mind you, I haven't been reading all of the comments left by readers, so I don't know what's going on there.
              I get that impression to..

*looks for her squee and perspective*

I got nothing. *sigh* Someone kick my ass please....

*goes to bed all confused*

Comment

Spoiler:
                No, that is exactly what I thought when I read that.
                Spoiler:
                It could be that he's a little PO'd that Joe said what he said in Australia. He could also just be annoyed by all the questions regarding that topic. Or he is just not in the best of moods...
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

That sounds like fun, actually! Imagine having the time to play on the internet at work.
                  SciFi
                  Spoiler:
                  promotes the heck out Of Ghost Hunters, too. There are ads on every day and night that I've seen. It's pretty mindless drivel, which suits the TV watching masses in the US perfectly.

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  I get that impression to..

*looks for her squee and perspective*

I got nothing. *sigh* Someone kick my ass please....

*goes to bed all confused*
                  Sounds like he didn't like that term earnest!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sounds like he didn't like that term earnest!!
                    Probably JF paraphrasing.
                    Spoiler:
                    He has said before that he feels Sheppard should be very restrained and show little of what he is feeling. Since there are two excitable characters - Rodney and Ronon (very different in what they emote, but excitable nonetheless) - he probably feels very strongly about the need to be level headed.

This is one of the reasons I am excited about DG. It gives Joe the opportunity to be outrageous because it doesn't take Sheppard out of character. (Am I right in my hope and/or assumption?)

They may have had some "discussion" about it, meaning writers, JM, et al and JF. I just hope there hasn't been a serious falling out.

Comment

There are promo pics from DG and Travelers on the GW homepage if you haven't seen them. A question for those that have seen Reunion...

Spoiler:
                      The next to last pic of the Wraith - is that the same Wraith as the one in Reunion?

Probably JF paraphrasing.
                      Spoiler:
                      He has said before that he feels Sheppard should be very restrained and show little of what he is feeling. Since there are two excitable characters - Rodney and Ronon (very different in what they emote, but excitable nonetheless) - he probably feels very strongly about the need to be level headed.

This is one of the reasons I am excited about DG. It gives Joe the opportunity to be outrageous because it doesn't take Sheppard out of character. (Am I right in my hope and/or assumption?)

They may have had some "discussion" about it, meaning writers, JM, et al and JF. I just hope there hasn't been a serious falling out.
                      DG:
                      Spoiler:
                      My first reaction would be no. Evil Shep is menacing but he isn't over the top. Think of Shep in The Storm/The Eye - that cold, hard stare and determination. Now imagine him trying to scare his friends to death by manipulating their worst fears. He isn't outrageous just cruel.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana
                      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        There are promo pics from DG and Travelers on the GW homepage if you haven't seen them. A question for those that have seen Reunion...

Spoiler:
                        The next to last pic of the Wraith - is that the same Wraith as the one in Reunion?

DG:
                        Spoiler:
                        My first reaction would be no. Evil Shep is menacing but he isn't over the top. Think of Shep in The Storm/The Eye - that cold, hard stare and determination. Now imagine him trying to scare his friends to death by manipulating their worst fears. He isn't outrageous just cruel.
                        Thanks Ruffles for the link. Great caps.

Just a quick post to leave John sig. Hope that's ok.

Comment

Lovely sig, Scifan! Both of them!!

Comment

Lovely sig, Scifan! Both of them!!
                            Thanks Lorr.

Well, I'm off for the night. A early congrats on milestone Lorr. I'll do it up proper tomorrow.

Comment

I'm heading off to bed too. I have a midterm tomorrow...

Maybe JM is just really nervous about the future of the show and his own future. He could just be reading too much into what Joe said. Or we could be reading too much into what JM said
                              The way I feel about the upcoming decision, I can't imagine what it must feel like for them..
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I agree with you, Caty. My pessimistic streak is front and center even though my optimistic side is shouting for attention. GAH!!!!

Good Night to all! I'm fixing something in my 2/3 done fic before I can move on with it, so I want to concentrate on it. If I stay logged in, I get too easily distracted.

Only 97 hours to DG!!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X