• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    New plot details for "Outcast"!

read at own risk

Spoiler:
    Yup, it's Sheppard who is indeed the outcast. A mission goes perilously wrong, leaving his team to shun him and he's banned from returning to Atlantis.

Alone on an alien world, all Sheppard can do is try to survive while waiting for the promised several gallons of tomato juice to roll on through the gate, as it had to be him who had the misfortune of bumping into an alien skunk.....

Yes! This episode is chockful of action, particularly in the scene where Rodney yells "SKUNK!" ands runs away. There's character development, as Sheppard discovers the skunk is pretty much harmless, so he gives it half his powerbar, and angst, when Weir calls in to tell Sheppard the messhall used up the tomato juice, so can he hold tight for a day or two until the Daedalus arrives....
    This is freaking hilarious! I could not stop laughing the whole time I was reading this!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      I wanted to share with my Whumpers too! Because it is the TRUTH! I posted this in Thunk Thread but, it is really for everyone!

(((((((((HUGS)))))))) to ALL MY WHUMP BUDDIES TOO!
      ((hugs back)) Elfinn we all feel the same as well.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      I am loving the pics Sherry! I am still here but not for long! I been messing with my LJ trying to load a userpic for the first time

I've had my acct. for a while but just never have done anything with it really. I am very,very, slow at these things. But, it is getting done...
      Thanks I was due to post some pics. It's been awhile since my clone has made an appearance.
      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
      &
      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Well, I finally caught up. Whew! Arrived home late after going to the chiropractor (crunch, crunch). Stopped to feed a friend's cat. Read JM's thread (the man is evil, and I love it). Started to read today's posts, stopped to go and read Prion's fic recs (read and left a little review) - thanks! Fell off the chair laughing after reading Prion's Outcast plot details (see below). Climbed back in chair, but spent a few minutes wiping away the laugh tears. Caught up.

read at own risk

Spoiler:
        Yup, it's Sheppard who is indeed the outcast. A mission goes perilously wrong, leaving his team to shun him and he's banned from returning to Atlantis.

Alone on an alien world, all Sheppard can do is try to survive while waiting for the promised several gallons of tomato juice to roll on through the gate, as it had to be him who had the misfortune of bumping into an alien skunk.....

Yes! This episode is chockful of action, particularly in the scene where Rodney yells "SKUNK!" ands runs away. There's character development, as Sheppard discovers the skunk is pretty much harmless, so he gives it half his powerbar, and angst, when Weir calls in to tell Sheppard the messhall used up the tomato juice, so can he hold tight for a day or two until the Daedalus arrives....
        That was just too freakin' hilarious!!! I'm still laughing! I can only send you mental green for now.

Linzi, thank for the pic!

Erika, congrats on the classes. That is really cool.

Elf, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, even though I don't get to the JT thread.

Comment

Dang, I've killed two threads tonight. I think I'd better go.

42 days! Which meand S3 DVDs will be out in 32 days! WooHoo on both counts!

Comment

read at own risk

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Oh, I left another little pressie on the whumper lj site

http://community.livejournal.com/gw_shep_whump/
            Yippee! Nice...thanks Linzi!

Oh yes, the widescreen of pleasure is going to be even more pleasurable than last season's for me. I'm not actually sure I'm going to be conscious for some episodes of season 4!
            Originally posted by bebop View Post
            Damned right there mate, The first new Sheppy whump and the floor will become my friend for a while I'm sure...
            Hee hee! I'm mighty squeeful for s4. There seems to be so much Shep stuff to look forward to...more so than other seasons. I'm switching from Virgin cable to Sky+ on Monday. I gave Virgin plenty of time to get Sky1 back but I couldn't wait any longer for them to sort things out. I'll be just in time to see them repeat s1 on Sky2...and we get s4 starting Oct 9 I think! We'll only be 2 weeks behind the US!

Comment

Morning peeps!

Quick flyby as I've got work today. Hope everyone has a great day and I'll speak to ya all tomorrow...

By the by...is it really true about 9th October for sky one!...we normally have to wait AGES after the US and Canada get it!
              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Morning peeps!

Quick flyby as I've got work today. Hope everyone has a great day and I'll speak to ya all tomorrow...

By the by...is it really true about 9th October for sky one!...we normally have to wait AGES after the US and Canada get it!
                Hi there bebop! Great to have you back here by the way!

I read this news on GW's homepage so I guess it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  Squonk!!! You got your question answered by JM!

Well done!

Nothing whumpy and no pics today.
                  I saw that. Great question SQUONK - and just the answer I wanted to see too!
                  Originally posted by Elinor View Post

Yippee! Nice...thanks Linzi!

Hee hee! I'm mighty squeeful for s4. There seems to be so much Shep stuff to look forward to...more so than other seasons. I'm switching from Virgin cable to Sky+ on Monday. I gave Virgin plenty of time to get Sky1 back but I couldn't wait any longer for them to sort things out. I'll be just in time to see them repeat s1 on Sky2...and we get s4 starting Oct 9 I think! We'll only be 2 weeks behind the US!

Don't blame you. Sky+ is fantastic! I love rewinding and re-looking at certain Shep scenes over and over again...ahem. I'm clearing out my hardrive in preparation for season 4. Though, I've already informed my parents that I'm comandeering their 40 INCHES of HD bliss to watch SGA on, on Tuesday nights. Mum didn't seem too upset, she thinks Joe is very handsome, and Dad likes SGA, so it's all very exciting for me!!!! SQUEEEE!!!
                  Morning peeps!

It is true! Can you believe it! SQUEEEE. Have a good day at work!

Woo hoo! SQUEEEE. You know what? By the time season 4 airs, I think I'm going to be all squeed out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ack! It's a Saturday, my only day to sleep in and here I am wide awake! Too much stress!!

Prion - you dickens!!! Your Outcast spoilers were too funny!! I'm still laughing. Gave you green for it too.

Well, i'm off to catch up and make myself useful this morning by getting some work done. i'll be in and out today.
                    sigpic

Comment

WooHoo...just read it myself..I'm still in shock...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I saw that. Great question SQUONK - and just the answer I wanted to see too!

Don't blame you. Sky+ is fantastic! I love rewinding and re-looking at certain Shep scenes over and over again...ahem. I'm clearing out my hardrive in preparation for season 4. Though, I've already informed my parents that I'm comandeering their 40 INCHES of HD bliss to watch SGA on, on Tuesday nights. Mum didn't seem too upset, she thinks Joe is very handsome, and Dad likes SGA, so it's all very exciting for me!!!! SQUEEEE!!!

It is true! Can you believe it! SQUEEEE. Have a good day at work!

Woo hoo! SQUEEEE. You know what? By the time season 4 airs, I think I'm going to be all squeed out!
                      You will not....I shall expect humungus amounts of Squee from you young lady...I don't want to be embarrassing myself alone now do I..
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

WooHoo...just read it myself..I'm still in shock...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

You will not....I shall expect humungus amounts of Squee from you young lady...I don't want to be embarrassing myself alone now do I..
                        Hee hee! Don't worry, nobody embarrasses themselves more than me I've still got bucketloads of squee left.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cor blimey...40 inches...that's a big 'un! I might get HD later on. See how I get on with me Sky+ first. Looking forward to it!

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Ack! It's a Saturday, my only day to sleep in and here I am wide awake! Too much stress!!
                          Oh no...hope you don't get too stressed GG! I can never ever sleep in. I've really tried but I still wake up at 6 every day. Too much of a morning person I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Congrats Squonk on 2000 Woohooo so where's your new AV?

Did you say you wanted a mcshep one? I've got one, which i snurched you can use i you want or not.

Thanks! That's a nice avvie, but not quite what i'm after.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Hello everyone.

Flyby... again... I received another class at Saturdays... that makes five classes two times a week = ten I still haven't studied for tomorrow...

Okay... hint taken, here's a few I made in a sudden surge of inspiration:

Spoiler:
                            Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Snurched them all and i'll be using the TDO one cos it's exactly what i was trying to do with no luck myself! (((HUGS)))

read at own risk

Spoiler:

too funny- i want to see this ep!!

What makes you think I keep track of things? Most of the time I haven't got a clue what I'm talking about...as you all know!

One thing gets my attention though - this:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/Linzi5/buldge.jpg

Oh, I left another little pressie on the whumper lj site

http://community.livejournal.com/gw_shep_whump/
                            OMG!!
                            Spoiler:
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            Squonk!!! You got your question answered by JM!

Well done!

Nothing whumpy and no pics today.
                            I was gobsmacked when i saw he'd answered!

I am officially in love with JM!
                            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Good morning whumpers!
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                                Good morning whumpers!
                                Good afternoon, caty, from a sunny Germany. How are things in Florida?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X