John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
    Thanks Listy, I'm an Ad Creator so I'll be doing all the print based ads similar to the Buffy S8 at the bottom of here as well as classifieds and Buy and Sell etc. Still training at mo.
    That sounds like fun congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Quick question, was thinking of posting some of the fics I wrote a while back, on the HC comm, but I don't know how to and I don't know if its appropriate, anyone know what the rules are for posting there?
      This link should take you to the posting rules for the HC comm.

Another community to check out is sheps_atlantis.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
        Hello Whumpers! Sorry for lack of whumping lately - just started a new job where I can use my degree - got one at last after finishing Uni a year ago!

Shattered - squee - goes to find out more info...
        Congrats on your new job!

I love you sig H Louise!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
          This link should take you to the posting rules for the HC comm.

Another community to check out is sheps_atlantis.
          Thanks

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers! *shakes off rain*

Good gravy......more of that crap weather. We had a lightning storm yesterday right when hubby went to work. I was home by myself and freaking out. ::shudders:: We had more rain....all morning long. Lost power for about 2 hours.

JF in "Shattered"........shakes head. Whump! I KNOW!

Off to catch up.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Did all the US folks see the article on the front page of GW on SGA's time change?
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                Did all the US folks see the article on the front page of GW on SGA's time change?
                Oh hey, that actually sounds quite positive. It being moved back to its original timeslot and one that is traditionally better-performing... it's got Season 3 of Dr Who on earlier in the evening as part of SciFi's new SciFi Fridays line up and that's an excellent series which will hopefully help to hook viewers and keep them watching the channel....

Thanks for pointing out the article, hon.. I have my bookmark set up to come straight to the forums so I often miss what's going on on the homepage unless someone points it out!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Oh hey, that actually sounds quite positive. It being moved back to its original timeslot and one that is traditionally better-performing... it's got Season 3 of Dr Who on earlier in the evening as part of SciFi's new SciFi Fridays line up and that's an excellent series which will hopefully help to hook viewers and keep them watching the channel....

Thanks for pointing out the article, hon.. I have my bookmark set up to come straight to the forums so I often miss what's going on on the homepage unless someone points it out!
                  Ditto, I go straight to my control panel so I miss it, so thanks for the info. This is good, here's hoping for good ratings so we can get a season 5 which will be a bigger season of whump than 4 My optimism and Squee have reached new levels, should I be worried?

Comment

How would that be positive when they have a new show before it? Look at PKJ that show is dribble to me.(sorry, if any of you are fans of that show, I do not like it)

What if the new show sucks? And, then people do not hang around for SGA?

I am not trying to be negative but, I guess it makes me a little nervous about the new time slot move. I am afraid not as many people will watch it live since it is at a later time and it end being more Tivo'ed than it already is. I really want a Season 5!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      How would that be positive when they have a new show before it?

What the new show sucks? And, then people do hang around for SGA?

I am not trying to be negative but, I guess it makes me a little nervous about the new time slot move. I am afraid not as many people will watch it live since it is at a later time and it end being more Tivo'ed than it already is. I really want a Season 5!
                      I really want a season 5 too... *hugs*

I guess I'm just finding the positive where I can but I liked that they mentioned that the later timeslot traditionally gets higher ratings. I admit I'd love it if Dr Who was the lead in show right before SGA because that's such a good show hopefully people would watch and then stay on the same channel.. you're right that if Flash Gordon bombs then it's not going to help SGA. But I'm crossing my fingers and toes and hoping for the best!
                      sigpic

Comment

I really want a season 5 too... *hugs*

I guess I'm just finding the positive where I can but I liked that they mentioned that the later timeslot traditionally gets higher ratings. I admit I'd love it if Dr Who was the lead in show right before SGA because that's such a good show hopefully people would watch and then stay on the same channel.. you're right that if Flash Gordon bombs then it's not going to help SGA. But I'm crossing my fingers and toes and hoping for the best!
                        (((hugs))) back! It should be after Dr. Who's lead in I watch that! Love it too!
                        Those actually are their "pullers for their Friday night line-up!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

YW. Someone asked on another thread what it's up against so I went to look. It will be showing (currently) against 20/20 (news), Numb3rs, and Friday Night Lights. (Hope mkc has tivo or something since she's a big Numb3rs fan). That's the only show that I think would be a threat to SGA.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          How would that be positive when they have a new show before it? Look at PKJ that show is dribble to me.(sorry, if any of you are fans of that show, I do not like it)

What if the new show sucks? And, then people do not hang around for SGA?

I am a little worried about Flash Gordon leading in, but hopefully it will be much better than PKJ. One thing I find encouraging is the later time slot should allow people to go out to dinner, etc and get home before it comes on.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

What would it be up against if they left a in the timeslot it already has?

The only thing I really watch is Dr. Who. That's due the fact I can not find anything on I want to watch on the major networks.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Hmmm.....thanks for that link, Ruffles. I missed that on the front page.

I wonder if they will stay at that timeslot when (if?) BSG returns to Friday nights for their last season. Weren't they(SGA) at that time, then moved back up to an hour earlier last season?

SQUEEEE! anyway. It'll be here before we know it. Bring on S-4!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Ouch! I'm tired. RL... Doing lot's of thing in the office, preparing the patient's treatment and stuff for tomorrow's appoitment, I didn't have time to clean up the waiting room... I'm off to watch something, probably SGA, have a hot shower, dinner and bed. Night all.
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X