X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    *waves*

Evening!!!

I am just about to ring SLC to get a caps lesson as I now have an external dvd writer and nero!!!

The demon capper will soon be unleashed!!!!

Mx
    LOL! I can't wait!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Actually, I can suspend disbelief on that one. The guy's just taken down two security details and stunners don't work on him. You're afraid he'll even tear through the infirmary restraints so you decide to put him in a medical coma. Are you gonna take the time to undress him and put him in scrubs and hope he doesn't wake up before you can get the restraints on and the drugs started? Heck no! Get those wrists strapped to the bed and those IV lines going right now!
      Well, I'd take time to undress him, personally...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Oh, and before I go vacuum my living room and put my couch pillows *back* on the couch (the boys built Fort Kids in the middle of my floor *sigh* and staged attacks), did anyone else really like this pic?

I love the look on his face here, and I never noticed that particular expression/face just watching it. That's the best part of going back and doing caps is you see so much more frame by frame than you see in just sitting and watching the episode in real time. Joe has an amazing range of expression when he acts, really makes it believable.
        I must say that one stood out for me. It says a lot doesn't it? Yeah, I like to slowmo my videos so I can catch each and every little moment. Thanks for the moment of Zen.
        It's my first day. -Homer Simpson

Comment

Jeepers. I thin this last chapter is gonna be as long as the other three put together! Over 3,500 words now and still not quite done! Will be posting tonight for definite but for now I gotta take a break and go cook dinner. Hubby is beginning to whinge...
          sigpic

Comment

Jeepers. I thin this last chapter is gonna be as long as the other three put together! Over 3,500 words now and still not quite done! Will be posting tonight for definite but for now I gotta take a break and go cook dinner. Hubby is beginning to whinge...
            Well, whumping is much more important than food. I could die from whumpy hunger, you know...
            sigpic

Comment

Can't wait Ali. Looking forward to it.
              It's my first day. -Homer Simpson

Comment

I cant wait!!

Comment

Hey SLC - 9 posts to go for 2,000!!!! I feel a picspam coming on...

I haven't got very far this evening!!!! ....I dont know whether I will get there tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    I haven't got very far this evening!!!! ....I dont know whether I will get there tonight!!!
                    Oh that's my fault for taking up her time!! She has been instructing me on how to use my new dvd burner and nero software but I haven't got exactly the right stuff yet!!! But I am burning some stuff from my hard drive to a dvd now to make room but I still have 2 hours and 10 mins to go before it is finished so a late night for me I think!!

Still I missed LOST last week so am catching up on Channel 4 now and then it is tonights ep on E4 so that will keep me up until midnight!!

So come on SLC and let's get you to 2000 tonight, matey!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD
                    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Guess someone will have to post something for you to talk about then huh?

Am very nearly done with ficcy... *ploughs onwards*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                        Oh that's my fault for taking up her time!! She has been instructing me on how to use my new dvd burner and nero software but I haven't got exactly the right stuff yet!!! But I am burning some stuff from my hard drive to a dvd now to make room but I still have 2 hours and 10 mins to go before it is finished so a late night for me I think!!

Still I missed LOST last week so am catching up on Channel 4 now and then it is tonights ep on E4 so that will keep me up until midnight!!

So come on SLC and let's get you to 2000 tonight, matey!!

Mx
                        Well I could post some whumpy pics!!!!

Comment

And all that talk of scrubs!!

Comment

Oh yummy!!

I have been so busy tonight with learning new stuff I haven't caught up on that fic rec about carrying the colonel or finished my Chase whump!!!!

Right let's have some more pics SLC!! I fancy TDO!!!!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

*There's* my scrubs pics!!!! Lovely SLC!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay at the request of Mx

Comment

Working...
                                X