John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    Billy's all grown up now. Still looks like a kid though. Another thing Jesse and Joe have in common. Looking YOUNG for their ages. Heh...I so have a theme for my men. LOL

And I really REALLY want to see an ep where Shep gets to freak out or go psycho or get really angry or something really angsty. All the good stuff in the spoilers that are going to ALL THE OTHER FREAKING CHARACTERS! ::breathes::
    I know. I so want some really angsty,whumpy stuff for Sheppard in Season 3. I really hope we get it. Along with episodic photos from CG. I'm really starting to get frustrated about the lack of those!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Lol! I've been putting our story together actually. I'll start sending it to you soon for your approval.
      I'm not one for blondes. But, Jesse Spencer is cute, even if he's not my dark-haired hero type. I can still appreciate teh pretty!

Let me know if you want to write another quickie some time. This one was such fun.

Jesse is a cutie. I had a weird dream a few weeks ago that he and Joe were in an action movie together. They were enemy spies who had to team up to save the world. Joe rode his skateboard. Jesse played piano and Violin and guitar and sang, which he does in RL. They both surfed. Which they do in real life. They rode around in a black Lamborghini trading spy comments and being cool and involved in cool fights and stuff. Joe wore Shep gear at one point. I woke up to the alarm and was peeved. LOL

I really want to see him in a movie.

*smacks self*
      Forgot the best part of the movie. Lots of whump. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Hey All!!

First off, thanks for all the GREAT whump pixs! I have spent the last four days camping on a very primitive island. Two days were spent in the rain. I needed some comfy eye candy to come home too and your guys provided nicely with all the pixs and caps.

Now I am off to read some of the fanfic that I have missed while away. I catch up with ya all later tonight.
        Hello Gate Geek. Sounds like you had a real hard time of it. Come back soon and enjoy the whump.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          Let me know if you want to write another quickie some time. This one was such fun.

Jesse is a cutie. I had a weird dream a few weeks ago that he and Joe were in an action movie together. They were enemy spies who had to team up to save the world. Joe rode his skateboard. Jesse played piano and Violin and guitar and sang, which he does in RL. They both surfed. Which they do in real life. They rode around in a black Lamborghini trading spy comments and being cool and involved in cool fights and stuff. Joe wore Shep gear at one point. I woke up to the alarm and was peeved. LOL

I really want to see him in a movie.

*smacks self*
          Forgot the best part of the movie. Lots of whump. LOL
          Perhaps you should write the script for the film. There'd be so much Shep whump in it that I'd pass out!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            The real gipper in TLG is that they cut away from Teyla and Sheppy just as she said "He is going into convulsions!" Now how unfair is that?!! We came back to them in time to see a last little coupla squirms outta Sheppy and that was it! Dammit! I wanted to see Sheppy good and proper convulsing! I wanted to see him in the "excruciating pain" that Phoebus spoke about! I was ripped off dammit!

I totally agree. You wait and they short change ya.
            It's my first day. -Homer Simpson

Comment

Heehee, I finally got an idea for the current LJ whump challenge – and it's gonna be another Black Notebook fic. Been too long since I did one of those. And hopefully it'll be better than the last one...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                Heehee, I finally got an idea for the current LJ whump challenge – and it's gonna be another Black Notebook fic. Been too long since I did one of those. And hopefully it'll be better than the last one...
                I liked the last one...
                sigpic

Comment

Well I am off to watch some whumpy eps!!! Goodnight all!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Well I am off to watch some whumpy eps!!! Goodnight all!
                    Night, SLC. I'm off too now. Goodnight whumpers!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      I liked the last one...
                      Thanks... I was never quite happy with it.

Comment

Everyone's clearing off! Night all!

I had an idea about the new challenge fic the other day... can't remember what it was though!
                        sigpic

Comment

I had an idea about the new challenge fic the other day... can't remember what it was though!
                          (((Ali))) Gotta hate it when that happens. Annoying as hell, isn't it?

Comment

Well, I got on a roll, and The Black Notebook VI: Critical Condition is done and posted!

Comment

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, chapter 3 of Restrained, my request fic for IWTB, is now up at ffnet! It's gonna take one more chappy to finish this puppy up but for now the whumpage continues apace... poor old Sheppy is not having a good time of things!
                              SQUEAAAAAA love that fic

can i ask a question of you guys... i'm coming from another fandom and i am just starting to write atlantis .... do you guys find that its hard to switch writting fanfic from one show to another... any ideas on how to ease the transition?
                              Last edited by parisindy; 25 June 2006, 09:20 PM.
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Everyone's clearing off! Night all!

Was alcohol involved at the time? I find it frees the creative juices, only to take away my memory the next morning!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X