John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    LOL, glad you guys liked! I'm working on the stretcher/infirmary scene and OMG, his face is soooo expressive, I've got 48 to rename and upload and they are all delicious but it was during the credits so I'm going to have to have dh do his thing and wipe the names out of some of these to make them pristine LOL! But I'll post them anyway cause in a couple of them his face is worth it! And my hubby won't be home till late and will be tired soooo for tonight we'll grin and bear it with the letters on the caps.
    sQUEEEEEEEE! I love that scene. LOVE! HURRYHURRYHURRY

Comment

Oh no!!

All my lovely Sheppie whumper chums are down tonight! I cannot have that! You lot are just fab and always give me such a buzz on here so I wish I could do something to make you all feel good!

You are all such super folk and have made me feel one of you and if I could make CG pics come tonight I would!!

Take out Cowen and insert self! Then imagine Shep is looking at you like that!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Merlin! How lovely to see you here again!

I just really need Shep to be whumped now. I've had enough of no whumping. I WANT WHUMP !!!!!!
        Sorry, bad day, and whumping makes me feel better. Oh dear, I really need help!

I want Shep Whump so bad. SOOOO BAD! Do I think we'll get it? No. I think once again it will be Rodney and Ronon and even Teyla and Weir. But Shep? Heh. Right.

So if they do whump him, I'll be happily surprised. ::Hugs:: about the bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          I would have loved Chase to be the whumpee in EUPHORIA. I have a fic called REWIND on FF.NET. Loads and loads of Chase whump/angst.
          Oh goody!! I shall go off now and find it!!! Thanks

I have not heard of Johnny Gage! What was he in again and is it worth getting hold of? If he is gorgeous and there is whump then I am in!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

Take out Cowen and insert self! Then imagine Shep is looking at you like that!

Mx
            mmmmm...I'll take Shep looking at me any way he chooses...... especially if he's in a hospital bed with nothing but a sheet over that fabulously whumped bod.....
            sigpic

Comment

Almost there, I've gotten it down to 41, and some are not the *best* but I'll put them up so you guys can snurch the ones you like the most!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

David Soul. Dang. Yeah....I loved him too. Guess he and Johnny Gage were the first I loved to see whumped. Yeah. Heeeee

Yes some of those Starsky & Hutch eps have the best whump ever. I remember watching the Plague Pt 1 when I was probably 12 or so and not knowing how I would survive until the following week for Pt2!!! Of course I had audio recorded the show to keep me going somehow!!! Now I have the DVD's of course so life is good!!!

I liked Emergency as well but I dont think it has been repeated recently and my memory is not that clear of the detail!

Comment

Okay, conversion pic spam for your pleasure!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yep, I passed out from womanly lust....
                          sigpic

Comment

And that's as far as I got, the McKay one is for Mx!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Yes some of those Starsky & Hutch eps have the best whump ever. I remember watching the Plague Pt 1 when I was probably 12 or so and not knowing how I would survive until the following week for Pt2!!! Of course I had audio recorded the show to keep me going somehow!!! Now I have the DVD's of course so life is good!!!

I liked Emergency as well but I dont think it has been repeated recently and my memory is not that clear of the detail!
                              I used to record the audio track of Starsky and Hutch on my casette recorder. How sad is that?
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope this isn't OT. But, in Conversion I love the fact that Rodney's
                                Spoiler:
                                splinter
                                seems to be causing so much more pain than Shep's
                                Spoiler:
                                horrible arm wound
                                It cracks me up every time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X