John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    I have a thing for that one...all 'just woken'...pretty!

Shame the hair isn't more messy though...
    He always looks like he's just woken up that's part of his appeal. He did look lovely in Aurora.

Comment

Here's some more then I'm off to do my beta job *grin*

sigpic

Comment

*overdoses from all the lovely whump*

Sorry if I'm a bit quiet tonight folks... am frantically betaing Josie's fic so she can give you an update!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          *overdoses from all the lovely whump*

Sorry if I'm a bit quiet tonight folks... am frantically betaing Josie's fic so she can give you an update!
          Aw! I didn't mean for you to do it now! Just when you had time.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Aw! I didn't mean for you to do it now! Just when you had time.
            I have time now!

And I've been remiss in not doing it earlier - I've told you to feel free to give me a nudge whenever required as I get too wrapped up in my own stuff and don't get things back to you quickly enough. It's unfair of me to deprive our fellow whumpers of your lovely fic!

Nearly done with chappy 10...
            sigpic

Comment

Oh goody! More fic to come!!

Well as hubbie is away I am going to bed early to watch a dvd!

SLC has been quiet tonight! (or have you been thunking?) Hope you are ok matey and will email you tomorrow!

Night all!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Night babes!
                sigpic

Comment

Night M...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I have time now!

And I've been remiss in not doing it earlier - I've told you to feel free to give me a nudge whenever required as I get too wrapped up in my own stuff and don't get things back to you quickly enough. It's unfair of me to deprive our fellow whumpers of your lovely fic!

Nearly done with chappy 10...
                    I don't like to come across as nagging and you've got your own fics to think about not to mention that pesky thing called real life.

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                    Oh goody! More fic to come!!

Well as hubbie is away I am going to bed early to watch a dvd!

SLC has been quiet tonight! (or have you been thunking?) Hope you are ok matey and will email you tomorrow!

Night all!

Mx
                    Goodnight McKayRocks!. Sweet Rodneylicious dreams!

Comment

I don't like to come across as nagging and you've got your own fics to think about not to mention that pesky thing called real life.
                      Not that you ever come across as nagging but, honestly, sometimes I need to be nagged! I am a terribly disorganised person!

Chapter 10 has just been emailed to ya.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not that you ever come across as nagging but, honestly, sometimes I need to be nagged! I am a terribly disorganised person!

Chapter 10 has just been emailed to ya.
                        Thanks Ali just quickly what did you think? And be honest.

Comment

Thanks Ali just quickly what did you think? And be honest.
                          Awesome! After chapter 9 I actually dashed to open up chapter 10 and read through it, even though I didn't have time to beta it, cos I was dying to know what happened - and I loved every word of it!
                          sigpic

Comment

I was worried it was a little stilted in places. Though I'm very fond of some parts of it. Oh well I'll post it up tomorrow when I get home from work. Thanks again Ali

Off to bed now. G'night!

Comment

Goodnight Josie...

*sigh*

I want my muses back...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I was worried it was a little stilted in places. Though I'm very fond of some parts of it. Oh well I'll post it up tomorrow when I get home from work. Thanks again Ali

Off to bed now. G'night!
                                Gnight babes! Don't worry so - it's a fab chapter.. really tense and the ending! Woot!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X