Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Hi!!!!

I feel so much better now being here, but it's just a flyby post, I'm on dial-up again just to say I haven't forgotten the WHUMP. This damn internet service is getting on my nerves, they instaled last week and three days later it does'nt work. And it will only be repaired on Monday, of course thay said the same thing for every single day of the week.

I'm feeling like crap this whole week with no shep whump to make me happy, so I'm just going to vent. I'm sorry for it, but I had the worse week of my life, if you don't want to be depressed just skip this post.

Spoiler:
    The worse Easter ever. Just the most horible thing that can happen to me actually did. Two armed men entered our house on saturday night while there were just me, my mother, my sister and her boyfriend (they are both under seventeen). They stayed from 9pm to almost 1am, with us inside my bedroom hearing them threaten us and specialy my brother in law. They tied us up (I like shep tied up, not me and my family ) and stole everything we owned. Things that we take a life time to build simply gone. They carried all in our car and left us tied. The house wasn't insured, just the car, that we were selling to pay the ton of debts my new office made. Now my house is empty and I have no idea when we're going to be able to buy it all again. The police says they are local, and they are probably selling everything in our own neighborhood, so our eyes are open. There a a lot of thieves living nearby so I don't doubt, especially because our six dogs didn't react or anything. Lucky that I brough all my stuff here just last week, but they took my Stargate DVDs!!!! Why would they want that???? They could have taken Star Wars, but no, they left it. All our documents, credit cards, cheques and this whole week is spent running after all this troubles.

After this vent, I have to go before my phone bill goes to the sky...
    Oh my goodness Erika, thank God you are all okay. *hugs* I can't imagine how terrified you all must have been that is a really horrific thing to happen to you and your family.

Comment

Morning Whumpers! *waves*

Well......I never thought I'd see another person who loves coffee as much as my husband......but I think he's met his match in our man Joe. (I'm still in Squeee about yesterday's picture).

I thought more about the
      Spoiler:
      Shep angst episode. I really don't think it's about the ex-wife. That was one scenario that didn't even enter my mind. JM said it was LATE in S-3. Carl Binder's writing it. Shep HATES the Iratus Bugs. Binder wrote "Michael" and "Vengeance". Gotta be something with either Michael or those creations of his. That's what I'm guessing.

Oh....and here's part of my dream from last night....
      Spoiler:
      Joe was there and was in his Shep clothes. He started talking....and he had WRAITH TEETH. Scary!

Off to catch up before we get slammed by another storm system.

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Hi!!!!

I feel so much better now being here, but it's just a flyby post, I'm on dial-up again just to say I haven't forgotten the WHUMP. This damn internet service is getting on my nerves, they instaled last week and three days later it does'nt work. And it will only be repaired on Monday, of course thay said the same thing for every single day of the week.

I'm feeling like crap this whole week with no shep whump to make me happy, so I'm just going to vent. I'm sorry for it, but I had the worse week of my life, if you don't want to be depressed just skip this post.

Spoiler:
        The worse Easter ever. Just the most horible thing that can happen to me actually did. Two armed men entered our house on saturday night while there were just me, my mother, my sister and her boyfriend (they are both under seventeen). They stayed from 9pm to almost 1am, with us inside my bedroom hearing them threaten us and specialy my brother in law. They tied us up (I like shep tied up, not me and my family ) and stole everything we owned. Things that we take a life time to build simply gone. They carried all in our car and left us tied. The house wasn't insured, just the car, that we were selling to pay the ton of debts my new office made. Now my house is empty and I have no idea when we're going to be able to buy it all again. The police says they are local, and they are probably selling everything in our own neighborhood, so our eyes are open. There a a lot of thieves living nearby so I don't doubt, especially because our six dogs didn't react or anything. Lucky that I brough all my stuff here just last week, but they took my Stargate DVDs!!!! Why would they want that???? They could have taken Star Wars, but no, they left it. All our documents, credit cards, cheques and this whole week is spent running after all this troubles.

OMG.., that is absolutely dreadful!!!! I am so sorry Erika...I don't know what to say..

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Can't find anything full lenght - but are these are good
        Thanks for the pics peeps, I have snurched quite a few if thats ok!!!
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Hi!!!!

Spoiler:

Oh God, Erika, I'm so sorry! That must've been a terrifying experience! I can't imagine how absolutely rotten you must feel right now. I'm just glad you're all right, and that they didn't hurt you or your family! I'm so sorry, Erika. If you need to talk, we're here.

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
            I'm not 100% I would, though I think I could work it out, but I might be willing to do it if there were enough people interested and enough people willing to help me out, I have a tendency to get the spoilers slightly wrong.
            Spoilers aren't always true, so I wouldn't worry TPTB change things after something has been revealed via spoilers.

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Josie - maybe you should start one - I would join for sure!!!

I would start one but wouldnt know where to start!
            Originally posted by Alipeeps
            I just made an LJ community! Gimme a few mins to tidy it up and I'll post a link...

Volunteers to help maintain it? Josie? Linzi? Roo?
            I'd help out but I don't pay enough attention to one I currently co-maintain

Good Luck with it though, I'll be sure to join up

Comment

Okay the community is SGA Spoilers. It's very basic atm but I plan to work on it at the weekend and get it organised so we've got some rules and some spoiler-specific posts/indexes etc and prettify it a bit. It'll be fun to learn a bit more about how to play with LJ pages in the process.

Anyone volunteering to help maintain, please let me know.
              Well seeing as I never do anything to help at the FF.net archive and I know nothing about spoilers I leave it to you, I'm sure Linzi and SD will help.

Comment

Spoiler:

Edit: My mother came from the police station saying that they have a suspect and they showed the picture of one of the guys, even hooded and with a covered face she was able to recognize the guy because he had a scar on the eye and a very big nose. They are working with the police of the nearby town were they mostly act. I trying to keep my hopes up, but I know what is this country that I live...

OMG Erika! That's so scary! I can't believe that happened to you... you poor thing! *hugs Erika* My thoughts are with you and your family.. that must have been terrifying!
                sigpic

Comment

Okay the community is SGA Spoilers. It's very basic atm but I plan to work on it at the weekend and get it organised so we've got some rules and some spoiler-specific posts/indexes etc and prettify it a bit. It'll be fun to learn a bit more about how to play with LJ pages in the process.

Anyone volunteering to help maintain, please let me know.
                  I've joined

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                    Okay this is for whoever asked for....well I think it speaks for itself!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    Deliberate re-post! That pic is sooooo awesome, Bebop! It looks incredibly real! (I wish it had been ) I love it, and I snurched! Thanks for sharing this with us!

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      That's just awesome! You're so clever!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                        Deliberate re-post! That pic is sooooo awesome, Bebop! It looks incredibly real! (I wish it had been ) I love it, and I snurched! Thanks for sharing this with us!

X Tristen
                        You are very welcome..I love photo manip, its a bit of a passion of mine...especially with the right source material..
                        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Spoiler:
                          http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/boxerslave/shepsling.jpg
                          Thats awesome Bebop

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            That's just awesome! You're so clever!
                            Thanks Ali....any more requests?...I'll see if I can oblige...
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
                              Thats awesome Bebop

Thanks mate!!
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I'm not feeling so talkative right now, feeling a bit down all of a sudden so I'm going to take a break for a little while. See you all later.

Comment

Working...
                                X