No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whose still here? Goodnight BTW, sleep well, bebob.
    my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

I'm heading out, too... Good night, folks!

*wants to know the hidden clue*
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

right then... that doesn't leave many of us behind! lol. perhaps i'll go read some fanfic...
        my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          I haven't heard rumours that was happening then, and it's not. Reunion is all written and ready to go.
          Spoiler:
          As far as I'm aware, they haven't even written the wraith episode yet, It will surely happen in the back half of the season, and not the first half.
          Reunion is definitely written, but it is virtually about
          Spoiler:
          Ronon and former comrades from Sateda.

You can read the spoilers for REUNION at this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42730

Comment

Peeks in....

Whumps Shep.....

Runs out...

sigpic

Comment

Hello whumpers! Geeklet crossed over to Webelos scouts tonight. But no that that's over, I can play.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
              Hi Whumpers! *staggers in*

I can't catch up! When I left here yesterday I was 20 pages behind....now I"m hopelessly lost. Can anyone tell me what goodies I've missed?

Don't mind me....I'm sleep deprived. Ever since Hurricane Rita I can't sleep whenever we get bad weather, and we had more storms last night. I did manage a cat nap somewhere during the night though since I had a dream and Joe was on the edges of the dream. He was just.....THERE. Maybe to rescue me from my so-called life? I dunno.

IHS
              Hi IHS!! Hurricane Rita huh? Here I thought it would be me (Katrina) that would give you all the troubles. *shrugs* Rita was bad though.

Ohh....Shep just on the edge of your dreams? How unsquee is that??? Maybe he'll make a darned good appearance tonight for ya.

What have you missed? Fanfic awards and self nomination..speculating about JMs big S4 news...
              Spoiler:
              Carson will return for a few eps in S4
              ......whumped Sheppy.....sorry can't remember much else. But Hope that helps a little bit.
              sigpic

Comment

And, the Stargate Fan Awards nominations are open!

It's amazing how few pages there to catch up on when one can get in here during the day! Took me only 10 minutes to catch up.

Comment

Hi guys Just popping to say hello. I'm still fighting my sinus/ear infection (stronger antibiotics now) and can barely hear. Seriously. *sigh* well, barely hear beyond the consistent ringing in my ears. But, I haven't missed a day of my new job yet and dont intend to.

anyway, I keep trying to write; made some progress on the next chapter of Shattered. Its just hard to concentrate sometimes with this condition.

But I have wallpapered. I've posted them on my LJ if anyone is interested. I've had a thing for themes lately, these all fit into a set of ongoing themes I've been working on for a screensaver (if I can ever find a blasted screensaver program that is freeware, makes .exe setup files and is compatible with Vista...) *sigh*

Anyhow, just thought I'd say hi. I'm at least 40 pages behind so I have no idea how everyone is, but I hope you all are well. I really miss talking with everyone. ((HUGS))
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Good evening whumpers. Kids are finally in bed, hubby's watching TV so now I can play. How's everyone today?

GG are you feeling better?

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    And, the Stargate Fan Awards nominations are open!

It's amazing how few pages there to catch up on when one can get in here during the day! Took me only 10 minutes to catch up.
                    Tell me about it. I logged on a few times this afternoon just to keep up.

After reading all day about really good fanfic, Travelers and DG I just have to

Spoiler:
                    SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
                    it just had to be said.

*waves madly* HI SGA!!! How are you feeling hon?
                    sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                    &
                    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

hey sherry I feel fine, all things considered. I'm not sick anymore, just dealing with deafness. but, my dr. doesn't seem to be worried. I flat out asked her if I should be concerned and she said not at this point, no.

*sigh* I have no patience for this...
                      sigpic

Comment

JM's blog is up and he has a few (2) shots of the Travelers set. Nothing too big, but I thought you might be interested.
                        sigpic

&
                        AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          hey sherry I feel fine, all things considered. I'm not sick anymore, just dealing with deafness. but, my dr. doesn't seem to be worried. I flat out asked her if I should be concerned and she said not at this point, no.

Hope your hearing returns soon. That is not fun to deal with. I am amazed that you haven't missed any work. Yeah for you!

Great wallpapers by the way!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Pocus. I think the new employers are amazed as well Ok, so I've misssed an odd hour or two here and there for Dr. appointments, but not whole days.

and thanks on the wallpapers. Glad you like

I'm going to attempt to write so I may go missing for a bit. but I'll try to come back and visit some more ((HUGS))
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Pocus. I think the new employers are amazed as well Ok, so I've misssed an odd hour or two here and there for Dr. appointments, but not whole days.

and thanks on the wallpapers. Glad you like

I'm going to attempt to write so I may go missing for a bit. but I'll try to come back and visit some more ((HUGS))
                              Good luck with the writing. Looking forward to the end product as always.

I'm off to bed now. Catch you another night!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Are you ears just plugged because of the illness? My hubby says I have a hearing problem and I tell him that I already know what the condition is it's called selective hearing...funny thing though it seems my kids have the same thing.

I'm sure it will clear up shortly and if the doc isn't worried you shouldn't be. It will probably be like flying when your ears pop.

I really loved the wallpapers and all of the other pictures you have posted.
                                sigpic

&
                                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Working...
                                X