John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    We just back home a little bit ago and I'm beat LOL. The darn clown at the library picked me to be a volunteer. He chastised the adults for looking away as he sought his 'victims' so then I was like 'fine, I won't look away' and he goes and points his pointy wand at me, grrrrrr!!! The things I do for my kids!
    I'm with Shep, clowns are scary! One came to our school when I was about five and I never got over the trauma.

Josie, those spoiler pics/promo, aaahhhh, I can't wait!!!! Do you guys realize we're about to start the 'countdown', for me as soon as it's at that one month to go mark I start actually counting down LOL...June 14th is only two days away, yay!
    Well, strictly speaking for me it's more like four months away but I'm a little spoiler whore so I'll have dragged all the details out of you long before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Well, strictly speaking for me it's more like four months away but I'm a little spoiler whore so I'll have dragged all the details out of you long before then.
      Some of us *ahem* aren't prepared to wait that long...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Some of us *ahem* aren't prepared to wait that long...
        Some of us don't have any choice. *sulks*

By the way another chapter should be winging it's way toward you soon. I'm on a roll. At least I think I am it could all go horribly wrong.

Comment

Some of us don't have any choice. *sulks*

By the way another chapter should be winging it's way toward you soon. I'm on a roll. At least I think I am it could all go horribly wrong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...72/SGA/38a.jpg
          Sent you a PM honey...

sigpic

Comment

Evening all! I've still not started my fever fic yet. RL has just not been kind to me.
            Anyway, here's Chapter 12. It's quite emotional and climactic, and I really hope you guys like it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/12/
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh goody fic! Now off to read it Linzi.

EDIT: Read it! Loved it! I'm a sucker for the emotional angsty stuff. Great job.
              Last edited by pilgrim soul; 12 June 2006, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                Evening all! I've still not started my fever fic yet. RL has just not been kind to me.
                Anyway, here's Chapter 12. It's quite emotional and climactic, and I really hope you guys like it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/12/
                Oh Linzi, excellent whumpy, angsty goodness! Loved it! Not OTT at all.. it's been brewing to this point for a good while now.

*shivers in whumpy delight*
                sigpic

Comment

Seeing as it's so quiet tonight I'm just going to keep on whumping!

Hey just noticed:

Congrats on 1,800 Ali!!

Comment

Seeing as it's so quiet tonight I'm just going to keep on whumping!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...A/epiphany.jpg

Hey just noticed:

Congrats on 1,800 Ali!!
                    Awwwww thanks honey! I hadn't even noticed!

Shall we have a picspam to celebrate?

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,800 POSTS, ALI!

Great picspam!
                      sigpic

Comment

Awwwww thanks honey! I hadn't even noticed!

Shall we have a picspam to celebrate?
                        Sounds like a definite plan to me!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1,800 POSTS, ALI!

Great picspam!
                          Eeeeeh thanx honey! Wondered where you'd gotten to! Kinda quiet on here tonight... I know SLC's out until later...

So fess up then girls, how many times have you refreshed New Atlantis so far tonight then?
                          sigpic

Comment

Eeeeeh thanx honey! Wondered where you'd gotten to! Kinda quiet on here tonight... I know SLC's out until later...

So fess up then girls, how many times have you refreshed New Atlantis so far tonight then?
                            You're going to laugh at me here - but, er, how do you refresh? I just look,leave and re-type in the site address later.
                            To answer your question, I've been looking about every 10 minutes or so!
                            sigpic

Comment

What makes you think I've been doing that then? *whistles innocently*

To be honest I'm doubting we'll get them tonight, I think they're gonna make us wait.

Comment

You're going to laugh at me here - but, er, how do you refresh? I just look,leave and re-type in the site address later.
                                To answer your question, I've been looking about every 10 minutes or so!
                                Ermmmm, somewhere up the top of your internet browser you should have a button that refreshes (relaodds) the page. There should be a stop button, a refresh button and a home button. In Internet Explorer it looks like this:

To be honest I'm doubting we'll get them tonight, I think they're gonna make us wait.
                                Oh man I hope not. I really really hope not. We've had nothing since Thursday night have we?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X