John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's it going Whumpers? *waves*

I've been SQUEEEing since I got notice my DVDs are on the way!!! I've also been reading "Exogenesis" a little at a time.....I don't want to rush through it all at once, although it's been tough not to keep reading.

I'm off to see what's going on since I left yesterday.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

OMG Vengeance is flipping brilliant!!!!
      Spoiler:
      Its scaring the crap out of me all dark, dank, damp and creepy!! loving the location they chose. Slightly lacking in the whump, when that big bug went at Shep and had him on the floor I thought "Yes here comes the whump" but he got up and ran, whats that about, where is the claw/bite marks?? where is the blood?? where is the torn uniform?? ok this ep is sooooo good, would have been perfect with whump and it so should have been John on that table not Teyla

Comment

Part II... sorry brain has gone, gonna disappear and head to bed after this.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        its number 4, JM said!i always thought it would be earlier than 6 anyway!!
        this ep could beat 38 mins you never know!!
        eta: i dont think joe has a nproblem with whump, just the death bed confessional stuff!! plus 38 minutes was not a pleaseant filming experience for any of them so i dont blame him fo having bad memories attatched to 38 mins!! he loved CG and that was very whumpy!!!!

well they saw him tortured in CG!! tbh if this is shep's ep i dont really want hinm to share his screen time with rodney he gets enough, unless they really integrate the team in well!! cos i do like shep centric team stories like cg!!i think this ep wont be as straightforward as we think tbh JM said it was something hed wanted to do for a long time!

no probs!! squee!!

Lol, maybe we should send him that poster of it's not whump, it's character development, lol, he might appreciate those scenes a bit more, lol. Mind you I have to say, if I had to sit on a stone floor with a bug attached to my neck, I don't think i'd enjoy it very much, lol, but he just plays the whump so well I agree with you Linzi, I think the things I love about the whump is how everyone around him reacts to it, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        I can't honestly remember being aware of his scent (shockingly lax of me, I know!), just the feel of his arm around me and his body right next to me and his hand resting on my shoulder. I'm not entirely sure my higher brain functions were still working at that point!
        I'm so jelous...sorry can't spell for toffee tonight. I hope Joe comes to P3, i'd just melt, lol. Hehehe I loved reading your LJ about meeting JF *giggles*

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        You know I'm not feeling sociable right now so I'm just going to disappear for a couple of days, everyone seems in a good mood around here lately and I don't want to ruin that.
        Don't feel as if you have to go hon, but I understand. Go do something you love for a bit and take away your stresses, it might make you feel better, or what works for me is writing down how you feel and burning it, throwing the writing away or burying it...it doesn't work for everyone, but it helps sometimes.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Congrats Linzi!

Thanks about the chapter you guys ((HUGS))

How is everyone? I"m about to go out the door to meet with some recruiters, but thought I"d make an effort to at least stop in and say hi. (and hit 3600 posts LOL)

(((HUGS))) hope you all are well!!
        Fingers and toes crossed hope everything goes well for you hon Good luck!!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        Finally, the last three chaps: The Zoal Moons
        Thanx hon

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        Ga...eek...mnaaa.. ok first advert break in vengence..just nearlly wet myself...
        Spoiler:
        I jumped out of my skin when whatever that thing is jumpe dout on them in the tunnel.. laughed at Rodney attempting to spar with Ronon and Sheps "I hate those bugs" comment geee I love it!! OMG... Isn't this the ep were they all got really sick when filming? JF voice sounds all scratchy pure Joe!!! ok these adverts are way to long I need more!!
        Ooooh I love that bit, the whole
        Spoiler:
        pyschological whumping really works for me, and having Shep thrown half way across the room works even better, lol

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Now we whump the hell out of 'he whose hair must not be touched'
        Shep has something to say about that hehehe

Anyway brain is exploding, i'm going off to bed. Nite Whumpers *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
          Finally, the last three chaps: The Zoal Moons
          Thanks! I'll read them in a minute!!!
          Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Congrats on 3600 Posts

and good luck with the recruiters!
          Ditto. Congratrats on 3600!!!!
          OMG Vengeance is flipping brilliant!!!!
          Spoiler:
          Its scaring the crap out of me all dark, dank, damp and creepy!! loving the location they chose. Slightly lacking in the whump, when that big bug went at Shep and had him on the floor I thought "Yes here comes the whump" but he got up and ran, whats that about, where is the claw/bite marks?? where is the blood?? where is the torn uniform?? ok this ep is sooooo good, would have been perfect with whump and it so should have been John on that table not Teyla
          I just watched it, and boy was the episode good on the widescreen of pleasure!!! I REALLY enjoyed it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

WOW.....I mean.....WOW. I see I missed several milestones since I was last here. Congratulations to all of you! LINZI......I like the way you celebrate!

My mind is still on the descriptions of being next to Joe......how warm he was.....how manly he smelled.......OMG!!! *falls over*

SGAFan.......I hope you get the best job ever! You deserve it. I've got your fan fic bookmarked and will read it later, along with several others! I'm falling waaaay behind on reading again.

JOSIE - {{{HUGS}}}

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              I just watched it, and boy was the episode good on the widescreen of pleasure!!! I REALLY enjoyed it!!!
              Yep widescreen shots of Shep not at all a bad thing I am sat here with a really smug grin on my face, I just enjoyed it so much, it scared the crap out of me but was fab!!

I can't wait for next week!! I am kind of sad cos its last ep of the season but am excited about watching it.. there I go again with my indecisive streak, I want to but I don't

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zPcYb4C3Xo
                omg guys have you seen this!!! its great!!!!!!! i was laughing my ass off!!
                this guy is funny!!

just got back from a long day, dentist (yay perfect teeth ) doctors, eating out and the cinema!!

sooo need to watch some whump tonight im in the mood!!

oh and...SQUEE!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hello Whumpers!!!!!1 How's it going?? *big hugs*

Well finally finished work and even managed to sneak peek at the forum. LMAO at you guys. I think my boss was wondering what astronomy 'research' I was doing that was so funny.

I see we are squeeing and speculating over Travelers again....

Spoiler:

Well, I'm beginning to think that maybe it will be the CG wraith. "All bets are off" and at first, Shep and the wraith are loosely united but something happens that causes them to be rivals and they battle each other to survive. In the end, the both go their seperate ways without and firm resolution..... or its the CG wraith and Shep and Ronan are pitted against each other as Shep wants to show compassion and help the wraith and Ronan wants to, well, kill it. Oohh..all kinds of psychological games that could play out......and the wraith pits Ronan against Shep and Shep gets beat up pretty bad by Ronan. But more likely stunned.

What the hell do I know. Probably why I never would be a good theoretical scientist. I have no imagination or the ability to create somewhat plausible theories......

Ack! Why am I torturing myself speculating about an episode that all I know of it is the name and that JF loves it. *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Linzi on 10000 posts....

That sure is a lot of posting done by you girl...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yep widescreen shots of Shep not at all a bad thing I am sat here with a really smug grin on my face, I just enjoyed it so much, it scared the crap out of me but was fab!!

I can't wait for next week!! I am kind of sad cos its last ep of the season but am excited about watching it.. there I go again with my indecisive streak, I want to but I don't
                      I thought it was scary too!! So did my mum!
                      sigpic

Comment

GG!!!! *waves at GG*

Where is this blog everyone is talking about anyway? I guess somewhere along the way a link was put up but I didn't see it. I have a question or two for JM.

For some reason I also think
                        Spoiler:
                        the Wraith Shep Hasn't Named Yet will be baaaaack. It would not surprise me at all if he showed up in Travelers. I haven't read any of the S-4 stuff yet either. I"m being good. *snort*

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Hello Whumpers!!!!!1 How's it going?? *big hugs*

Well finally finished work and even managed to sneak peek at the forum. LMAO at you guys. I think my boss was wondering what astronomy 'research' I was doing that was so funny.

I see we are squeeing and speculating over Travelers again....

Spoiler:

Well, I'm beginning to think that maybe it will be the CG wraith. "All bets are off" and at first, Shep and the wraith are loosely united but something happens that causes them to be rivals and they battle each other to survive. In the end, the both go their seperate ways without and firm resolution..... or its the CG wraith and Shep and Ronan are pitted against each other as Shep wants to show compassion and help the wraith and Ronan wants to, well, kill it. Oohh..all kinds of psychological games that could play out......and the wraith pits Ronan against Shep and Shep gets beat up pretty bad by Ronan. But more likely stunned.

What the hell do I know. Probably why I never would be a good theoretical scientist. I have no imagination or the ability to create somewhat plausible theories......

Ack! Why am I torturing myself speculating about an episode that all I know of it is the name and that JF loves it. *sigh*
                          because youre a whumper and thats what we do, we speculate!!!!!damnit hehe!!!

i still just dont have a clue.....im trying to wait for more detailed spoilers before i speculate more but...you know ever so often...i thnk oooh maybe this will happen! hehe still think its gonna be not what we expect!!sounds like JM and PM have something special and different up their sleeves and that were gonna be very wrong!! but hey like i said were whumpers we speculate we cant hellp it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                            GG!!!! *waves at GG*

Where is this blog everyone is talking about anyway? I guess somewhere along the way a link was put up but I didn't see it. I have a question or two for JM.

For some reason I also think
                            Spoiler:
                            the Wraith Shep Hasn't Named Yet will be baaaaack. It would not surprise me at all if he showed up in Travelers. I haven't read any of the S-4 stuff yet either. I"m being good. *snort*

IHS
                            JM's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                              because youre a whumper and thats what we do, we speculate!!!!!damnit hehe!!!

i still just dont have a clue.....im trying to wait for more detailed spoilers before i speculate more but...you know ever so often...i thnk oooh maybe this will happen! hehe still think its gonna be not what we expect!!sounds like JM and PM have something special and different up their sleeves and that were gonna be very wrong!! but hey like i said were whumpers we speculate we cant hellp it!!!!
                              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                man you could be a bit more excited Linzi!!

Comment

Working...
                                X