• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The academy...

Congrats on 800 posts! Well done!
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Can you believe it? I have over 800 posts now! I never thought I'd have this much to say.

*sniffs* I'd like to thank the Academy.....my family......my fellow Whumpers and Thunkers........and last but certainly not least......Joe Flanigan for being so......theme music from SGA begins to play as cue to shut up! Thank you!

IHS

Congrats on 800 Posts!

sigpic

Comment

Hi whumpers!!!! Long time on chat *sigh*

Roo - absolutely LOVE the name Grace Emily. Congrats again!

Still waiting for the moon to rise so I can see a bit of the eclipse between the clouds. Hoping to grab a couple pixs!! But with my luck - it probably won't happen.

how are the whumpers?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm fine, GG

I wonder where Ali is, she hasn't been here all day

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
            Can you believe it? I have over 800 posts now! I never thought I'd have this much to say.

*sniffs* I'd like to thank the Academy.....my family......my fellow Whumpers and Thunkers........and last but certainly not least......Joe Flanigan for being so......theme music from SGA begins to play as cue to shut up! Thank you!

IHS

Congrats IHS!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              I'm fine, GG

Glad to hear sweetie. I haven't been here all day either so I'm not sure where she is. did she say anything yesterday about being out of town or anything?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

Still waiting for the moon to rise so I can see a bit of the eclipse between the clouds. Hoping to grab a couple pixs!! But with my luck - it probably won't happen.

how are the whumpers?
                Evening GG. Hope you had a good day.

Skies are all cloudy here so no moon to look at for me. Will you post any pics you get?
                sigpic

Comment

how are the whumpers?
                  Thanks GG!!

Good to see you!!im doing some work on my essay but thinking of stopping in a mo...maybe watch something.....i dunno maybe some SGA or something LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    I'm fine, GG

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Evening GG. Hope you had a good day.

Skies are all cloudy here so no moon to look at for me. Will you post any pics you get?

Actually feeling pretty crappy.

Alas, no pixs here, its cloudy. Figures, it was partly clear before sundown. Grrr.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Alas, no pixs here, its cloudy. Figures, it was partly clear before sundown. Grrr.....
                      aww poor GG ((HUGS))

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        Thanks GG!!

Good to see you!!im doing some work on my essay but thinking of stopping in a mo...maybe watch something.....i dunno maybe some SGA or something LOL
                        Watching SgA? What ya wanna do that for? I think you should watch something else....something like.....darn, I can't think of anything!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear sweetie. I haven't been here all day either so I'm not sure where she is. did she say anything yesterday about being out of town or anything?
                          Not that I know...

I'm sorry you're feeling down! *hugs GG*

You know what I'm gonna do now?? I'll dig out my old Dr. Quinn DVDs and treat myself with some Sully whump... What can I say?? You all know I'm sick!

Comment

Didn't get any pics but have been watching all night perfectly clear sky and out here in the country no light pollution so a beautiful eclipse, really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                              Didn't get any pics but have been watching all night perfectly clear sky and out here in the country no light pollution so a beautiful eclipse, really cool.
                              *is really jealous* All I saw was clouds and a little bit of a red moon behind thin clouds for 2 seconds

Anyway, off to Dr. Quinn now

Comment

Watching SgA? What ya wanna do that for? I think you should watch something else....something like.....darn, I can't think of anything!
                                i thought SGA was the only TV programme on??? you mean theres other stuff on TV....huh....wow....they say you learn something new everyday!

Comment

Working...
                                X