John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    Nice transition chapter. Read and reviewed. Looking forward to the next one!

And, just for grins....

Submersion:
    Spoiler:
    Thanks Ruffles!!! I loooove that piccy..its the veins standing out on his neck..*tumpkin flipping over*
    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      heh i just watched that storewars thing LOL Chewbrocoli hehehe

bit quiet here tonight isnt it!!
      VEEERY quiet, I'm watching Lost at the moment...its ....interesting
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Thanks Ruffles!!! I loooove that piccy..its the veins standing out on his neck..*tumpkin flipping over*
        hehehe....i love that scene in submersion!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

It's been quiet in here all day I've just been watching Conversion and doing a bit of capping, I have a wallpaper in mind.

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

This is a driveby post as hubby has already said he needs the computer before he heads off to work. So if I'm not back right away, you'll know he took over the computer and I will return later.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

It is really quiet in here I am gonna go watch some more S2 in a little while. Just been reading Autumn Leaves fic "One of those days" that Elinor recommened - its really good am enjoying it had a little trouble visualising it in my head, I have this really daft thing that as I read it plays out in my head like an episode, I can usualyl see everything down to smallest detail, but struggled, think I needed more description on their surroundings, but its good its a WIP though so be prepared to be left on a cliffy!

Bebop wish I could send you my hands, I was taught to touch-type as I do an office job it comes in very handy except sometimes my brain still goes faster than my hands and I get words back to front I am terrible for typing 'form' instead of 'from'. You could get your next chapter up then

Comment

Well made it back from work. Went all the way there this morning to find all but one show got canceled. *sigh* Oh well figured out how to get onto the internet and change the screen saver on my work computer. Of course they use Macs at work and I ahve no clue as to how they function.

Anyways, CONGRATS Roo on being an auntie!! That's some great news to hear!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                  ITO, Salty! That's exactly what I love too: having the team watch while Shep's being tortured! *evil grin* Just like Ali's story A Bad Feeling. Man, I love that one! It's a shame it's not finished yet... *wink wink, nudge nudge* Just kidding, Ali! Take your time!
                  *ack* *feels guilty at having so many unfinished fics*

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                  The Lost Boys, now that's my generation, I remember my friends and I being obsessed with it.
                  I adored Lost Boys. It was one of my favourite movies as a teenager. That film began my love of Kiefer...

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  ooh forgot to mention (don't know how) I had a class whump dream last night!! Some how Sheppard and the team where on a boat going from the gate to an island and for some reason someone cracked Sheppard over the head and dumped him in the water, and Ronan jumped in after him but the boat went and left them floating in the freezing water with a bleeding, semi-conscious shep and they where just floating there all shivery. Then didn't find out what happened as my dream jumped to somewhere else and Shep was on Atlantis and going about his business but just kept randomly passing out and no one could work out what was triggering it, and he was halfway up some stairs when he passed out fell down the stairs and took Rodney with him both ended up in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs and then i woke up. Very good dream wonder if it will continue tonight??
                  Cool sounding dream!

I've been feeling really tired and a bit oogy this afternoon/evening. I was getting really tired driving home on the motoreway from Liverpool and hit the rumblestrips once! Been vegging on the sofa since I got home and the pizza guy has just delivered so I'm gonna go stick my S2 DVDs in, get comfy on the sofa and eat pizza.

Chat to you later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bebop wish I could send you my hands, I was taught to touch-type as I do an office job it comes in very handy except sometimes my brain still goes faster than my hands and I get words back to front I am terrible for typing 'form' instead of 'from'. You could get your next chapter up then
                    I always get for and fro mixed...and yes your touch typing hands would be very 'handy'...Just started chap 5...will post as soon as poss.
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      Well made it back from work. Went all the way there this morning to find all but one show got canceled. *sigh* Oh well figured out how to get onto the internet and change the screen saver on my work computer. Of course they use Macs at work and I ahve no clue as to how they function.

Anyways, CONGRATS Roo on being an auntie!! That's some great news to hear!
                      Thanks GG!!!!

Comment

Thanks GG!!!!
                        Wait... I've missed something, stupid explorer crashing when i was checking the back thread. Who had a baby? you're an auntie and o1 is your sister?? *is confused*

Comment

It is really quiet in here I am gonna go watch some more S2 in a little while. Just been reading Autumn Leaves fic "One of those days" that Elinor recommened - its really good am enjoying it had a little trouble visualising it in my head, I have this really daft thing that as I read it plays out in my head like an episode, I can usualyl see everything down to smallest detail, but struggled, think I needed more description on their surroundings, but its good its a WIP though so be prepared to be left on a cliffy!

Been reading that one too. I've really enjoyed it. I also REALLY like the WIP by Sholio (The Light of a Fading Sun). Thanks to whomever recommended it (sorry - I've forgotten).
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Wait... I've missed something, stupid explorer crashing when i was checking the back thread. Who had a baby? you're an auntie and o1 is your sister?? *is confused*
                            yes O1 is my sister!!
                            my brother's girlfriend had a baby and now im an aunty again!!
                            hehe dont be confused!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              Been reading that one too. I've really enjoyed it. I also REALLY like the WIP by Sholio (The Light of a Fading Sun). Thanks to whomever recommended it (sorry - I've forgotten).
                              Yeah I am enjoying that too, my only problem is I have read so many WIPs lately am starting to get confused Right I am off to watch S2 - busy day tomorrow footy match and stuff, I love the weekend it just goes too fast

Take care!!

Comment

yes O1 is my sister!!
                                my brother's girlfriend had a baby and now im an aunty again!!
                                hehe dont be confused!!
                                Oh ok I get it phew! congratulations hunny thats fantastic news. New babies are so much fun waiting to see what type of little character they are going to be. I love babies I love their feet..tiny toes, so cute!!

Comment

Working...
                                X