No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drats! Hubby wants the computer I'll be back later!!
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

ohhhhh quick Shep whump before bed *g*

The concussion from the head wound is affecting his vision and causing his brain to swell. Having a deluterious effect, the presure begins building up in his skull, and due to the abnormal swelling it starts pressing on his optic nerve. So as they take the blindfold off, Shep realises that he can't see, all he can feel is the warm sensation of blood trickling down his bloodies wrists and the soft flow of blood from a lacerated head wound after being knocked unconscious.

Right getting carried away now :d Going to bed before i'm here all night, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

The concussion from the head wound is affecting his vision and causing his brain to swell. Having a deluterious effect, the presure begins building up in his skull, and due to the abnormal swelling it starts pressing on his optic nerve. So as they take the blindfold off, Shep realises that he can't see, all he can feel is the warm sensation of blood trickling down his bloodies wrists and the soft flow of blood from a lacerated head wound after being knocked unconscious.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Indeed!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Ouch! That's quite a lot, isn't it? Do you know if there's anything different on the season 2 boxset to the individual season 2 dvd's?
            I think that the commentaries are not included in the individual DVDs... And that's a big part of why I buy the box set... I'll just have to order it from the US... I mean, 35 $ is like 26 €!!!
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

He doesnt want them to know that he is blind- he doesnt want them to realise just how vulnerable he really is!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                I think that the commentaries are not included in the individual DVDs... And that's a big part of why I buy the box set... I'll just have to order it from the US... I mean, 35 $ is like 26 €!!!
                The individual dvd's have the commentaries on them.
                sigpic

Comment

He doesnt want them to know that he is blind- he doesnt want them to realise just how vulnerable he really is!
                  No, so he pretends he can see, but it secretly terrified. His hands tremor minutely, and he keeps swallowing convulsively to quell his nausea...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Dizziness sets in and he slowly falls to the floor to land spread eagle where his captors promptly begin nudging him with their boot tips and telling him to get up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      No, so he pretends he can see, but it secretly terrified. His hands tremor minutely, and he keeps swallowing convulsively to quell his nausea...
                      Awwwwwwww!!!! But he cant keep it a secret for long...................

Comment

Oh bless, poor Shep. And as soon as he realises he's been left alone, he tries to escape, but realises that he can't. He stumbles across the concrete floor of the cell and crashes into the nearest wall. Losing his bearings he fumbles in the darkness for some leverage and bangs his knee on the makeshift bed. Falling to the ground once more he hits his head on the floor and as a consequnce his head injury becomes more severe and causes a contra coup (sp?) concussion which causes flashbacks to his previous time in an Afghan jail

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Dizziness sets in and he slowly falls to the floor to land spread eagle where his captors promptly begin nudging him with their boot tips and telling him to get up.
                          Oh nudging turns into kicking

Comment

Oh nudging turns into kicking
                            ooooh don't forget the pain sticks As a consequence of the metal tipped boots, they cause internal injuries rupturing his spleen, but it's a small laceration, and he has to lie in wait for help as the agony of his stomach injury threatens to overwhelm all his senses

Comment

He does what he always does in such circumstances, worries about his team. He's almost sure he saw them get through the gate... it's the *almost sure* that is hurting him even more than his injuries.

And on a side note: anyone else think that he had two whumping bruises over his shoulder blades when
                              Spoiler:
                              Koyla harpooned him... and maybe even a mite of whiplash
                              ?

Comment

Good afternoon Whumpers!

Just stopping by to see what's going on.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X