John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
    If that doesn't get people writing, nothing will.

And I must confess to feeling a little bitter toward the character of McKay. Not in a hating way - I do like his character - but as it's been mentioned before he always does seem to get the good stuff. McKay fics seem to be coming out like they're being written on an assembly line. I've been scrounging at other sites for some good Shep fics, and I'm starting to suspect there's more McKay fics than Sheppard fics.
    I know! totally borging you! I've been reading some supernatural fics to fill the gaps but i want more shep!

i can lend you the 8 pages of a fic i wrote that may never get finished if you are really desperate lol

oh man soo tired ..i need a ronan clone to carry me to bed ...my shep clones is already tucked in lol
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      great fo cd's hehe i need my sharpies..but if you are poked in the butt with one will it inspire you to write more whump?
      I'm writing whump right now. A chapter fic that'll hopefully satisfy whumping needs as I attempt to finish all the other fics I have looming around. I have several, they just need good endings.
      sigpic
      Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

maybe if we taped the pencil and sharpie together
        then we would have a pointy pencil that leaves a permanent mark
        Now that would be perfection .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

i was watching the dog show to... i love border collies ..sad to see he didn't win but the springer was gorgeous!
          I LOVE Border Collies! I've had two in the past. My niece has two now. Oh, I miss having a pet around.

Anyway, I'm shuffling off for the night. Have a great evening!

Comment

I'm writing whump right now. A chapter fic that'll hopefully satisfy whumping needs as I attempt to finish all the other fics I have looming around. I have several, they just need good endings.
            squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin View Post
              Now that would be perfection .
              darn wish i could do photo manips lol
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                I LOVE Border Collies! I've had two in the past. My niece has two now. Oh, I miss having a pet around.

Anyway, I'm shuffling off for the night. Have a great evening!
                i have a 12 year old border collie named shelby ...i love her to bits

awww nighst lorr

i think i'm off to bed to! night folks!

have sheppy dreams!
                Spoiler:

Comment

I know! totally borging you! I've been reading some supernatural fics to fill the gaps but i want more shep!

i can lend you the 8 pages of a fic i wrote that may never get finished if you are really desperate lol
                  What gets really frustrating is when writers who are normally Shep whumpers take a little detour and whump someone else - namely McKay - normally because they are doing a request for someone else, or because they're trying something different. I refuse to ever do that. I whump Shep and only Shep. A little McKay to be nice, but Sheppard always gets the worst of it.

Thanks for the offer, but reading an incomplete fic that may never be finished will only drive me nuts. I'm tempted to send messages to writers with incomplete fics begging them to complete them. I know for many RL gets in the way, but sometimes some just lose interest in the story - another reason why I hate WIPs. Some people start a story without any idea where it's going, and so end up getting stuck somewhere and never finishing. That's just cruel.

Although I'm not really one to talk since I've done that myself.
                  sigpic

Comment

G'night Paris and Lorr.

Ah, everyone's leaving. Guess I'll head off too. My clones getting delusional, and we all know how hot a delusional Shep is.

Audios all.
                    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Same to you Lorr!!!
                        Just catching up on the thread.
                        SheppyD, I just want you to know that I think you're totally bonkers! But so funny! Bugs with breathing problems?
                        Ali - looking forward to your con report!!!
                        Salty - sorry the mini-Salties are poorly. Hope they get better really soon. And, you're quite right about the promo piccies for CG!!!
                        Caty - hope everything is okay with your boyfriend today!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just out of curiosity, while on FF.net, does anyone else get these pop-up ads that take over the whole screen but with a button that says 'skip this add'? I keep getting those and they're driving me crazy. Plus these other pop-ups that take over half the screen, download time, and have no button or X that gets rid of them. I thought there was supposed to be anit-pop-up stuff!
                          You should update your pop up blocker... I get no pop ups on that site or anywhere else... OK, I do occasionally, but not as much to be annoying. And with the time I spend on the internet, it's not much

What's 'Black Dragon'? Is that the one you're working on or is it one I might have missed
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                            And Ali, just in case I didn't mention it before, my heart and prayers are with your sister. I'll keep crossed whatever can and can't be crossed that everything turns out well.
                            Try and stay positive (as someone else posted before), even though I know out of experience that it's hard, it really helps through this all. *hugs and hugs and hugs*
                            Awwww thanks sweetie!

Hey to all who happen to still be around tonight. FF.net is being a butt again. For a site that doesn't have too much to it by way of graphics and such, they sure do seem to have a lot of problems. I'm tempted to post at other sites such as Wraithbait or Jumper Bay for fear of Ff.Net one day crashing all together leaving everyone's stories lost. There was a site I used to hang on where that kind of happenes. The site crashed and everything posted at a certain month and on were lost and needing to be reposted.
                            I learnt my lesson regarding fic on ffnet when one of mine got snafu'd and the content replaced with a chapter from another fic... and I found I didn't have a completed copy of the original fic saved anywhere!! I managed to get it back courtesy of a wonderful whumper who had cut and pasted it to read later and could email it to me. *phew* Since then I have organised my fic folder on the server at home and have every single chapter of every single fic I have written saved in an organised system of folders - one for each fic title. If ffnet died, I'd still have everything.. the only thing I'd lose I guess is the feedback.. although I keep the emailed feedback alerts but I would lose the convenience of having all the feedback for each fic together in an organised system.

I've started cross-posting a couple of my fics to Wraithbait too and I also post all of them to my LJ these days... though some of my earlier stuff is still not posted to LJ and I need to get around to getting those up there too.

Just out of curiosity, while on FF.net, does anyone else get these pop-up ads that take over the whole screen but with a button that says 'skip this add'? I keep getting those and they're driving me crazy. Plus these other pop-ups that take over half the screen, download time, and have no button or X that gets rid of them. I thought there was supposed to be anit-pop-up stuff!
                            I get the full page ones with the option to skip - not all that often but I get them. They were added fairly recently.. within the last 6 months or so. Hey, I guess it all helps pay for the upkeep of the site. The only ad that really bugs me (heh, appropriately) that went through a phase of popping up a lot on ffnet is that damn one with the mosquito that buzzes incessantly and really annoyingly. I have to refresh the page to get rid of it cos it's so damn annoying.

maybe if we taped the pencil and sharpie together
                            then we would have a pointy pencil that leaves a permanent mark
                            Ummm. What's a sharpie?

What gets really frustrating is when writers who are normally Shep whumpers take a little detour and whump someone else - namely McKay - normally because they are doing a request for someone else, or because they're trying something different. I refuse to ever do that. I whump Shep and only Shep. A little McKay to be nice, but Sheppard always gets the worst of it.
                            I wrote a McKay whump fic as a request for Mx many moons ago... but there's no way I could whump McKay and not Shep so even though the fic - Hypoglycaemia - was technically about McKay's illness, both of them got whumped and Sheppard probably got the worst of the whumpage!

Still having problems with not receiving any emails from Wolfstore and not able to log into my account but at least they have replied to my query email (somehow that email got through to me! Guess it's just the automated emails that aren't arriving) and have set my mind at rest by confirming that the purchase went through so I have my P3 ticket reserved!
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning whumpers...Just got the BIGGEST thing of flowers from the hubby, he is a sweetie really...HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Same to you Lorr!!!
                                Just catching up on the thread.
                                SheppyD, I just want you to know that I think you're totally bonkers! But so funny! Bugs with breathing problems?
                                You have heard that too right????????

Looks like I am the only one who has experience of bugs in a coma!!!

Trust me intubation is totally required !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X