John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    exactly!! he doesnt listen, he says lets debate but if you dont agree with me then youre wrong!! straight away he found a problem with my post....where does it say hes the lead...ermm hes first in the titles AND TPTB call him the lead!!!
    ive put all that in my debate, its rodney heavy/centric (which as i said and will probably get pulled up on is pretty much the same thing imo) he gets all the good stuff so yes we're pissed off!!
    john and teyla have hardly had anything (although im hoping the last few eps will put that right- the ark for instance SQUEE) rodney has had everything!!!
    as i said even though common ground was a shep heavy ep, it didnt have the kind of character development that rodney got in mm and m and tao.
    That person just makes me wanna scream, but oh dear ive already put myself in the firing line so ill have a go but i highly doubt he will listen to MY OPINION!!
    you know for someone with shep as their avatar, they seem to really dislike shep....*shrugs shoulders* i really wish that person would get banned from here and give us all some peace lol

Oh I noticed that too...
    Shep avatar and does nothing but complain at him all the time...doesn't exactly tell me that he is a Shep fan.... but then again I don't think he gets it,,,that we true Shep fans will get pissed... I'm just trying to ignore him,,,he just gets on my nerves...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

awww thanks hon!!

oh dear THAT annoying person has started YET ANOTHER THREAD in the season 3 folder!!! grrrr and of course as usual EVERYONE else is ALL wrong in their OPINIONS because THEY say so *rolls eyes* god i really dislike that person!!!!!
      I refuse to play in his playground. I will read through some of his threads but I will not post in one. He seems to start them just to let people know what he thinks and that if you are not intelligent enough to see it his way, he will pound it into your head until you either a) agree or b) give up.

I come here to GW for fun and relaxation. There is enough conflict in the world outside of the internet for me to want to join in on it here. I want a whumped Sheppard, not a whumped Pocus.

sigpic

Comment

awww thanks hon!!

oh dear THAT annoying person has started YET ANOTHER THREAD in the season 3 folder!!! grrrr and of course as usual EVERYONE else is ALL wrong in their OPINIONS because THEY say so *rolls eyes* god i really dislike that person!!!!!
        I had a post basically telling him I'm tired of him prancing the forums playing the part of a sh*t doesn't stink fricken *bleeped for your protection* trying to make everyone conform to his way of thinking. But I supressed my rage and deleted it.

Anyways, just finished reading Exo. I really enjoyed it and thought it worth the wait. Not a six month wait, but over the holiday wait. Looking forward to seeing what Martha Wells does in the next book.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          I am beginning to think this person can find negativity in everything!!

Can I interest you in some whump???

Ooh such a nice thing to think of before going to bed lol. Thank you for that, and hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas for those that celebrate.

As for negativity, some peopl are just naturally like that, and the scary thing is, although I don't get to play on GW as much as i'd like, I know exactly who you're talking about, lol. I will never understand how some people who continually rips the show apart can call themselves a fan. Sure there are always episodes or certain character traits people won't like, but everything? I think they do it to cause trouble and rile people up. I love a good debate, but there's such a thing as accepting people have different points of view, and some people just can't get that. At the end of the day its their loss, and I won't play their mind games unless i'm in the mood, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            I refuse to play in his playground. I will read through some of his threads but I will not post in one. He seems to start them just to let people know what he thinks and that if you are not intelligent enough to see it his way, he will pound it into your head until you either a) agree or b) give up.

I come here to GW for fun and relaxation. There is enough conflict in the world outside of the internet for me to want to join in on it here. I want a whumped Sheppard, not a whumped Pocus.

Pocus, I think you are very wise.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Oh I noticed that too...
              Shep avatar and does nothing but complain at him all the time...doesn't exactly tell me that he is a Shep fan.... but then again I don't think he gets it,,,that we true Shep fans will get pissed... I'm just trying to ignore him,,,he just gets on my nerves...
              oh you shouldnt say "we true shep fans" im sure he'll find a problem with that, after all who says he isnt a true shep fan, waht defines a true shep fan....you shouldbnt be so presumptious and generalise and bla bla bla!! hehehe

well im posting because i do think as ever its too rodney centric/heavy whatever as always, but if it gets to crazy in there i will just leave and say something annoying like "well i guess we'll have to agree to disagree" and leave it at that, i bet that really annoys them hehee, and anyway as annoying as those kind of threads are, as long as i have you guys to come back to and cheer me up, a little debating with that person really doesnt mean much, especially since i can come away thinking that i presented my arguments and opinions and thats all i can do and if they dont like it they can buggar off!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                Ooh such a nice thing to think of before going to bed lol. Thank you for that, and hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas for those that celebrate.

As for negativity, some peopl are just naturally like that, and the scary thing is, although I don't get to play on GW as much as i'd like, I know exactly who you're talking about, lol. I will never understand how some people who continually rips the show apart can call themselves a fan. Sure there are always episodes or certain character traits people won't like, but everything? I think they do it to cause trouble and rile people up. I love a good debate, but there's such a thing as accepting people have different points of view, and some people just can't get that. At the end of the day its their loss, and I won't play their mind games unless i'm in the mood, lol.
                Hey Pegasus!!! Hope youre holidays were/are good. Glad you got enjoyment outta the whump pixs.
                sigpic

Comment

oh you shouldnt say "we true shep fans" im sure he'll find a problem with that, after all who says he isnt a true shep fan, waht defines a true shep fan....you shouldbnt be so presumptious and generalise and bla bla bla!! hehehe

well im posting because i do think as ever its too rodney centric/heavy whatever as always, but if it gets to crazy in there i will just leave and say something annoying like "well i guess we'll have to agree to disagree" and leave it at that, i bet that really annoys them hehee, and anyway as annoying as those kind of threads are, as long as i have you guys to come back to and cheer me up, a little debating with that person really doesnt mean much, especially since i can come away thinking that i presented my arguments and opinions and thats all i can do and if they dont like it they can buggar off!!

((HUGS)) to Roo. The best way to shut this person up is if people would just not post in his threads or to his comments. The silent treatment works wonders. Too bad we can't get put that into practice. It would make everyone happy.
                  sigpic

Comment

((HUGS)) to Roo. The best way to shut this person up is if people would just not post in his threads or to his comments. The silent treatment works wonders. Too bad we can't get put that into practice. It would make everyone happy.
                    Now who is the wise one?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I think that would be the only way to get him to...shut the he** up like Sheppard would say.... he does nothing else then just gets on my nerves...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

thanks GG!! actually this person is surprisng me cos now theyre agreeing with me about the lack of shep development, i think maybe theyre a little confused as to what their argument is...ahh well....*shrugs shoulders*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hey Pegasus!!! Hope youre holidays were/are good. Glad you got enjoyment outta the whump pixs.
                          Hiya GG *waves* I always love the whump pix, so thank you *sends hugs* and what's even greater is the SGA has started from the beginning here, and we had lots of Shep whumping today in Rising *g* so i've had a double dose, woohoo, need to go write while i'm in the mood, lol. So much for going to bed, lol

Comment

Well it's getting late and it seems like my clone has fallen asleep on my lap...better put us both in bed

Have an early morning back at work again *sigh* Crap...having a long day too...not good...

Night everyone and I'll see you tomorrow again,,,well later today that is...
                            Hrmm might just watch my 3rd John video though before I head to bed *lol* can't stay away from it...it's addictive *lol*
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Night Nina!! Oh.......

CONGRATS ON 2300!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Night Nina!! Oh.......

CONGRATS ON 2300!!!!
                                Thanks GG
                                sigpic