• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sherry
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Congrats SGAFan,,,and to your sister as well...

Voted for both threads...

And congrats whumpers to 46000 posts...!!!
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

sherry, I haven't read EXO yet, but OMG, as a shep whump fan, you must read Reliquary first. It's like an awesome shep whump fanfic, and I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean it that the plot is interesting, it's shep-centric, and it reads very smooth. My order for them is Reliquary, The Chosen, then Halycon. I actually think Halycon is written better than Chosen, but Chosen has some good Shep-whump bits. Halycon didn't have but a passing moment and it wasn't mentioned again so that was a wee bit of a let down, but I did like the actual story.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
          Thanks Sherry
          You are so welcome. Well I just thought I'd stop in to see what was going on, but I better get back to work.

I will be back on later tonight. I hope the rest of you have a nice day/evening.
          sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
          &
          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
            sherry, I haven't read EXO yet, but OMG, as a shep whump fan, you must read Reliquary first. It's like an awesome shep whump fanfic, and I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean it that the plot is interesting, it's shep-centric, and it reads very smooth. My order for them is Reliquary, The Chosen, then Halycon. I actually think Halycon is written better than Chosen, but Chosen has some good Shep-whump bits. Halycon didn't have but a passing moment and it wasn't mentioned again so that was a wee bit of a let down, but I did like the actual story.
            Thanks IWTB. I will be sure to read Reliquary first. I have already read The Chosen. Here's hoping that my books come soon.
            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
            &
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

I just voted and we are back to 5 stars.

Voted for the thunk thread too - so hopefully we will get back to 5 stars there soon too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Congrats SGAFan,,,and to your sister as well...

Voted for both threads...

And congrats whumpers to 46000 posts...!!!
                Thanks Nina.

Hmm.. need to go off and vote for the threads. Wonder who the scrooge was?
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hello Whumpers

I'm so happy right this minute. I got my wireless router to finally work for me.. Well my brother who was visiting, figured out what was wrong.. But either way I'm so happy... I can fawn over Shep in my bedroom, in the living room... anywhere.. wooohooooo

Doing a happy dance.....:::woot woot:::

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

*cheerleading dance for gravelgerdies's bro!*
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a question.. Ok Canada gets to see some eps before the rest of us.. but up to which episode is that... also When it breaks for Canada, does that mean they don't get any new eps for themselves till we in America catch up...
                      Inquiring minds need to know

I'm just in all kinds of a good mood
                      Off to find some Shep to read...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
                        Hello Whumpers

I'm so happy right this minute. I got my wireless router to finally work for me.. Well my brother who was visiting, figured out what was wrong.. But either way I'm so happy... I can fawn over Shep in my bedroom, in the living room... anywhere.. wooohooooo

Doing a happy dance.....:::woot woot:::
                        Shep...bedroom...

*concentrate on PG thoughts, WB...PG thoughts...oh, the heck with it...Shep + bedroom = YUM!*

Yes, I finally bought a wireless router about 2 months ago, and once I got it working I couldn't imagine why I hadn't done it sooner!

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Hey all.....this will be a quick post as some bad weather's moving in here as I'm typing. I hate this weather!

I'm kinda cranky right now too. This time of year is when relatives get on my last nerve. I just LOVE getting smart ass e-mails....NOT. Sometimes I just want to disappear and return after New Year's. Sheesh.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                            Hey all.....this will be a quick post as some bad weather's moving in here as I'm typing. I hate this weather!

I'm kinda cranky right now too. This time of year is when relatives get on my last nerve. I just LOVE getting smart ass e-mails....NOT. Sometimes I just want to disappear and return after New Year's. Sheesh.

IHS
                            Oh I would like to do that too!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post

IHS
                              Awww, hugs to you sweetie! Just think of Sheppy whump, that will make the horrible relatives all go away! Well, in your head at least!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X