• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning whumpers! How are we all today?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Evening whumpers!
      I just watched Phantoms on the widescreen of pleasure, and boy was it wonderful!!!! Shame about the lack of Sheppy whump, but, hey there was emotional whump! Sigh...
      How's everyone? Did I miss anything?
      Whump is Whump we have to take all that we can even the small amounts

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
      Hey, has anyone seen this picture that Stricken posted in the Fun With Photshop Thread? It's cool in a disturbing way, TerminatorShep, technically qualifies as whump.

Spoiler:
      http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3337/sheppardcyborgdz6.png
      I actually posted that a while ago in here, but seeing it again is nice

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Morning whumpers! How are we all today?
      I'm good, enjoyed Phamtoms last night, finally know what some one on my LJ flist was going on about

EDIT: Where is everyone today??
      Last edited by Stricken; 14 December 2006, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I've been out for a night out with work. I've eaten tepanyaki. I've exchanged xmas gifts. I've drunk saki. Oh and some vodkas. I forgot to tape Phantoms! *hangs head in shame* *iz a bad whumper* Good job it's repeated. Am knackered. Off to bed. Chat more tomorrow. Read SGAFan fic tomorrow.

Gnight.
        Sounds like you had a good time... Hung over?

Originally posted by strinam View Post

Yeah... that is why so many college-age people end up joining the military. Military pays for our education while we are in through Tuition Assistance, and we get money for college that we can use both while we are in to cover whatever Tuition Assistance won't and when we get out of the military.
        I think paying tuition for higher education is fine, but I don't think it's fair that they make such a huge difference between in state and out of state students. And cause I am and out-of-the-country student, I can't get in-state anywhere (duh!) which makes it impossible for me to get my education abroad. My parents can't pay 16000$ just on tuition...
        I have to do a year abroad for my study, but now I'll probably have to go somewhere in Europe, which makes no sense as I major in 'American Studies'...
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

It is really a very quiet thread today....
          thanks guys for your congrats, 600 posts may not seem much but they are for me, i'm not a very talkative person

some whump to keep things going

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
            Sounds like you had a good time... Hung over?
            Nope. Not hung over. Wasn't especially drunk. Just had a good evening.
            sigpic

Comment

A few people arrive just as I am about to go away for a while....its not fair I tell you *sulks*

I have a new Sig by the way

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                My goodness its quiet around here today!

Anyway, I posted a new chapter to Darkness Runs Deep

I hope you enjoy it (I did some different things in this chap... *worried look*)

Chapter 11
                Oh, thanks for posting! going to read right away!

I think paying tuition for higher education is fine, but I don't think it's fair that they make such a huge difference between in state and out of state students. And cause I am and out-of-the-country student, I can't get in-state anywhere (duh!) which makes it impossible for me to get my education abroad. My parents can't pay 16000$ just on tuition...
                I have to do a year abroad for my study, but now I'll probably have to go somewhere in Europe, which makes no sense as I major in 'American Studies'...
                I really feel for you Caty, studying in the USA is so expensive and on the other hand the best unis are there. It's wishful thinking for my son too

Comment

Uh, people on other threads!!!!!! *shakes head in disbelief*

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                    Oh, thanks for posting! going to read right away!

I really feel for you Caty, studying in the USA is so expensive and on the other hand the best unis are there. It's wishful thinking for my son too
                    Thanks ana! I still have this one last chance. I have applied for a green card and if I get one, i can have in-state tuition. I hate it that it just depends on pure luck. I am very qualified, I deserve to get one

Comment

Thanks ana! I still have this one last chance. I have applied for a green card and if I get one, i can have in-state tuition. I hate it that it just depends on pure luck. I am very qualified, I deserve to get one
                      I hope you do because you really want and deserve it

Comment

Uh, people on other threads!!!!!! *shakes head in disbelief*
                        What? More ructions? What thread is bugging you? (I know, there are so many to choose from! )
                        sigpic

Comment

What? More ructions? What thread is bugging you? (I know, there are so many to choose from! )
                          The one that discusses the German flag being upside down.. Some people are so stupid (can I say that here?), it's downright scary!

Comment

The one that discusses the German flag being upside down.. Some people are so stupid (can I say that here?), it's downright scary!
                            Oh Caty, no wonder you were annoyed. Some people really need to be gagged!! Other than Sheppy of course ....
                            Good luck with your green card; you deserve success!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Caty, no wonder you were annoyed. Some people really need to be gagged!! Other than Sheppy of course ....
                              Indeed. Tried to green you Caty but apparently I need to be a bit more free and easy with my favours first...

Some posts in this forum make you seriously think that they should make people pass an IQ test before registering an account.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, but I doubt I'll get it. Chances are like 20:1, so I'd have to be extremely lucky...

Indeed. Tried to green you Caty but apparently I need to be a bit more free and easy with my favours first...

Some posts in this forum make you seriously think that they should make people pass an IQ test before registering an account.....
                                That's probably the best idea I've heard in a while
                                After thinking about it again, I am sure he was just trying to start an argument. He can't be serious, otherwise I'm surprised he can even figure out how the forum works...
                                And I actually fell into the trap... But I had to say that anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X