Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Good Morning Whumpers!

Squee on your new toy Stricken! I asked for an iPod that plays video for the holidays. I didn't know that MP3 players also played video. Where do you download the eps from? I must say having Shep whump while on the go would be just ideal!!!
    I got them from LJ (not mentioning names) it comes with a converter because it can't play them as wmv's or avi's.

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
      I got them from LJ (not mentioning names) it comes with a converter because it can't play them as wmv's or avi's.
      Mo worries on not supplying names. Just wondering the process of getting vids. Think I'll stick with asking for the iPod. Seems easier for a non techy person like me. I really need my Shep whump everywhere I go.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Hey O1! Get off the AT to Atlantis thread and get posting your new chapter please! I need my fic!!
        Morning all uh afternoon i mean,

I have TWO things to say

Stupid AT thread Did I ever tell you all how much LURVE this thread and you guys

FF.net wont work

Comment

Righto. I'll leave the AT to Atlantis thread alone for a bit now and head off out to the Christkindelmarkt in town for some glühwein and some yummy German food...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
            FF.net wont work
            Still? Seems to be working okay for me today. Let me login and all and I've even had some backdated alerts - for like the past week and more! - start to filter through.

What's not working for you? Can't log on or won't let you upload document?
            sigpic

Comment

Just had a virus on my PC....got rid of it for now....

Comment

Still? Seems to be working okay for me today. Let me login and all and I've even had some backdated alerts - for like the past week and more! - start to filter through.

What's not working for you? Can't log on or won't let you upload document?
                It wont upload the document
                I think its biased personally

Hey you better go back to the AT thread I need support in there LOL!

Comment

aAfternoon all!!! not much whump talk been going on!!!
                  Thanks NINA for the congrats in my milestone!!!

Hey O1! Get off the AT to Atlantis thread and get posting your new chapter please! I need my fic!!
                  ive already read it...ahhh perks of being O1's sister!!! lol!! its goooood but i can tell you the cliffie is evil haha!!!

Morning all uh afternoon i mean,

I have TWO things to say

Stupid AT thread Did I ever tell you all how much LURVE this thread and you guys

FF.net wont work

i hate that AT thread too, but i cant stay away even tho it just angers me!!! hehe!!
                  i hope ur writing your next chappie LOL!!
                  i love this thread too....its my favourite one incase you havent noticed!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

No, what you need is to leave that thread and get writing Writing is much less stressful and more productive!

I haven't been brave enough to go to the AT to Atlantis thread, and it sounds like I'm better off staying here with all the nice whumpers. (((HUGS))) to all of you who have had to endure the AT thread!

Ali, I LOVE the new avatar!

Comment

Righto. I'll leave the AT to Atlantis thread alone for a bit now and head off out to the Christkindelmarkt in town for some glühwein and some yummy German food...
                      I hate all the food that foreign people connect to Germany... Give me some Bratwurst and Sauerkraut and I'l have to go hungry
                      Anyway, Glühwein is a whole different story
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                        No, what you need is to leave that thread and get writing Writing is much less stressful and more productive!

I haven't been brave enough to go to the AT to Atlantis thread, and it sounds like I'm better off staying here with all the nice whumpers. (((HUGS))) to all of you who have had to endure the AT thread!

Ali, I LOVE the new avatar!
                        I gave up on that thread a while ago... What amazes me is that there are really more people against her coming to Atlantis, but the others just won't see to reason and even try to understand how we feel...

Poor o1, she wants to post her new chappy, but FF won't let her...
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          aAfternoon all!!! not much whump talk been going on!!!

Afternoon?! It's only 9:00 AM!

and here's the whump that we haven't been talking about

Epiphany pic, tagged for size
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by wraithkeeper; 26 November 2006, 06:58 AM. Reason: pic too big

Comment

Instinct and Conversion Shep Whump to brighten your day! I have personally chosen to ignore the fact that the injury changes from the front of his arm to the back of his arm between the two episodes. :O) :O) Tagged for size!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hello all!

Thanks to everyone who left a review for my chapter.

It won't upload documents for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                Hello all!

Thanks to everyone who left a review for my chapter.

It won't upload documents for me either.
                                At least i know its not just me

Comment

Working...
                                X