No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this lj stuff is so confusing! I even found the dummies guide confusing!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm doing too much talking and not enough whumping on here

To make up for it:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        All this lj stuff is so confusing! I even found the dummies guide confusing!
        Luckily I know some very basic html stuff or I'd be even more lost. Even just navigating around LJ I find difficult, nevermind editing pages! I struggle to be able to link back to my own flipping profile page! *sigh*

*feels very thick*
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Luckily I know some very basic html stuff or I'd be even more lost. Even just navigating around LJ I find difficult, nevermind editing pages! I struggle to be able to link back to my own flipping profile page! *sigh*

*feels very thick*
            You see, I'm lost already!

Look, dripping arm blood!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Ali...how is the next chapter coming along? I need a fix

Comment

Sheppy blood *faints*

Comment

jeez I'll go with whatever works best! I've no flipping idea! I don't even know how to put a header pic on - I've just spent 15 minutes trying to get it to a not horrible colour combination. The default ones to choose from are hideous and I don't know enough to input my own colour codes for something I would like! God LJ is so un-user friendly...

I can't work out anything more than the basics of how to edit stuff on LJ. Can you even put header pics etc on when it's a free account or do you have to upgrade?

P.S. SLC - Loving the new sig baby!!
                  It is easier to customise a paid account on LJ...however it is possible to add headers to almost all LJ layouts...

It is easiest with the 3 column one on Sheppard HC than the Flexible Squares one, though FS is more customisable...

You will need to change the layout options to S2 for that though...I know nothing about S1 schemes...

Anyway, it will be tomorrow now...too late to be starting new projects and I need sleep for my interview. Catch y'all in the afternoon...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Mmmm Sheppy blood. Poor Sheppy. *hugs Sheppy*

Bloody internet is buggering about again. I keep getting page unavailable and have to wait 5 mins before it will refresh and work properly! Argh! Not funny! Better not be like this at the weekend!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      It's not! Between internet problems and farting about with LJs it's still at the 300+ word stage that it was when I left work! Might make a start on it again now and see if I can get anything posted tonight. Sometimes the words flow and come quickly.. sometimes they don't..
                      sigpic

Comment

It's not! Between internet problems and farting about with LJs it's still at the 300+ word stage that it was when I left work! Might make a start on it again now and see if I can get anything posted tonight. Sometimes the words flow and come quickly.. sometimes they don't..
                        Right those nasty NTL people need to sort themselves out...they dont realise the WASP's need you to be fully operational!! We start feeling very weak without regular whumpy fic!!

I am off now anyway.....big day ahead!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          I am off now anyway.....big day ahead!!
                          Hope you two have a fabboo day tomorrow! Try and squeeze in time to email me now and then though eh? Save me from death by boredom?

sigpic

Comment

Silly NTL! Sending nasty thoughts to them now! We need ficcie update....need more whump... suffering from whump fic deprivation syndrome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Silly NTL! Sending nasty thoughts to them now! We need ficcie update....need more whump... suffering from whump fic deprivation syndrome!
                              I suppose I could consider it a blessing in disguise... with the internet mucking about I'm less able to be distracted from my writing by all the lovely thunking and whumping on here...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                                OK, I joined the LJ whump comm and read some of the posts, and I have a question. How do you get a link to show up as text (e.g. the title of a story) rather than the whole url?
                                Ahhh... anyone?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X