• Show
Clear All

as promised.

here ya go..

whumped sheppy WP

snurch if ya want... and enjoy too
    sigpic

Comment

What, you think we want you to? Keep it up!

Great WP, CKO!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Hon I would love to use it but I'm awful at LJ and have no idea how to do things like cuts or how to load my fics up or anything!! If you have any kind of advice or tutorial then I'll be there pronto!
        Funny you should say that...I have one...

PM me your email address...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

thunk ya
          sigpic

Comment

Ok a few more!

Comment

Finally found the time to pop in and read a bit through the many many posts you wrote in the last days... This thread is growing SO fast

Wonderful pics everyone, great wallpaper CKO

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Funny you should say that...I have one...

PM me your email address...
                Wonder which dummy you wrote that for? *Hides in total humiliation*
                sigpic

Comment

Lovely caps hon - thanks for those! I admit I re-watched the ep - again! - earlier this evening!!

Am a bit stressed this evening - NTL appears to be playing silly buggers and I keep losing my internet connection! Not happy!!

Knocknashee - PM sent to ya babes....
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely caps hon - thanks for those! I admit I re-watched the ep - again! - earlier this evening!!

Am a bit stressed this evening - NTL appears to be playing silly buggers and I keep losing my internet connection! Not happy!!

Knocknashee - PM sent to ya babes....
                    NTL suck...big time!

I have sent to file...hope it helps!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well I am saving myself for tomorrow. I have not watched it for a couple of days so I am going through withdrawl!

Comment

OK, I joined the LJ whump comm and read some of the posts, and I have a question. How do you get a link to show up as text (e.g. the title of a story) rather than the whole url?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

NTL suck...big time!

I have sent to file...hope it helps!
                          We normally don't really have any probs with NTL... seems to have sorted itself now anyway... *phew*

Thanks for the Dummies Guide - have thus far managed to post to my LJ (first thing I've ever posted on it! *lol*) and now about to attempt to cross post to the community.

Really could do with doing some work on my LJ page if I'm actually gonna use it... anyone wanna design me a nice SGA/Shep themed header picture? Anyone? Beanie? *grin* *beg* *grovel*
                          sigpic

Comment

Disaster! Cross-posting not working! Can anyone who knows what the HELL to do with LJ please help me? I've followed Beanie's Dummies Guide to the best of my ability but the link/cut is just not working - it's showing all the a href text instead of inserting a link. What the hell am I doing wrong?

ETA: Ignore me - I've fixed it. Tried to save myself some hassle and use the rich text format insated of html and I realised - eventually - that this meant the system was treating my html tags for the link as just text and mucking it all about so I had to go back into html mode and correct the tags. See, crap like this is why I hate LJ and find it so confusing!
                            Last edited by Alipeeps; 27 April 2006, 01:22 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

We normally don't really have any probs with NTL... seems to have sorted itself now anyway... *phew*

Thanks for the Dummies Guide - have thus far managed to post to my LJ (first thing I've ever posted on it! *lol*) and now about to attempt to cross post to the community.

Really could do with doing some work on my LJ page if I'm actually gonna use it... anyone wanna design me a nice SGA/Shep themed header picture? Anyone? Beanie? *grin* *beg* *grovel*
                              For which layout style..? Set up the colors you are going to use it with and I'll make you one...but to be honest, I don't know much about any layouts apart from Flexible Squares and the one in use on Sheppard HC, which is easier to put a header on...

Comment

For which layout style..? Set up the colors you are going to use it with and I'll make you one...but to be honest, I don't know much about any layouts apart from Flexible Squares and the one in use on Sheppard HC, which is easier to put a header on...
                                jeez I'll go with whatever works best! I've no flipping idea! I don't even know how to put a header pic on - I've just spent 15 minutes trying to get it to a not horrible colour combination. The default ones to choose from are hideous and I don't know enough to input my own colour codes for something I would like! God LJ is so un-user friendly...

I can't work out anything more than the basics of how to edit stuff on LJ. Can you even put header pics etc on when it's a free account or do you have to upgrade?

P.S. SLC - Loving the new sig baby!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X