No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, where is everybody?? I am incredibly, incredibly bored!!!
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

yeah, it's too quiet!!! we won't have anything new from london till late in the afternoon, I hope we won't be modded again!

Let's enjoy some whump

Comment

Hi all! *waves madly*

How is everyone this evening? (/day/morning/etc.. )
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I'm about, bit dopey, damn clocks went back last night and so it feels like afternoon when it's really morning - or something like that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
            I'm about, bit dopey, damn clocks went back last night and so it feels like afternoon when it's really morning - or something like that anyway.
            Us too - except the opposite. Daylight savings just started, so the clocks went forward. It's 10.30pm but it feels a lot earlier. So you guys will probably have to put up with me loitering in here til very late tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
              Us too - except the opposite. Daylight savings just started, so the clocks went forward. It's 10.30pm but it feels a lot earlier. So you guys will probably have to put up with me loitering in here til very late tonight.
              Don't you do that every night anyway?

It's okay we don't mind having you around.

Comment

Don't you do that every night anyway?

It's okay we don't mind having you around.
                ROFL! Yep.. usually. Tonight I just have the excuse to admit it instead of quietly hoping none of you will notice due to the time differences.
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Yep.. usually. Tonight I just have the excuse to admit it instead of quietly hoping none of you will notice due to the time differences.
                  I confess there have been days when I've wondered when you sleep!

But then my body seems to need far more sleep than most of you. I'm just naturally dopey.

Comment

I confess there have been days when I've wondered when you sleep!

But then my body seems to need far more sleep than most of you. I'm just naturally dopey.
                    You a far from dopey! And I probably don't sleep as much as I should.
                    sigpic

Comment

I feel dopey today, I've really got to get some writing done so I have something for Ali to beta when she gets back.

Comment

LOL! She might need a day or two recovery from squeeing, anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

grrr. really need to do some work, dont suppose any1 knows anything about ethograms

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                            grrr. really need to do some work, dont suppose any1 knows anything about ethograms
                            I don't even know what an ethogram is!

Comment

neither do I, exactly, there lies the problem

Comment

LOL! She might need a day or two recovery from squeeing, anyway.
                                Or a month or two, I think we're going to have a lot of whumpers walking around looking like this for a while, with more than a little bit of this .

Now I really, really have to get on with my writing. I just know I'm going to annoy some people because I know nothing about medicine so I just wing it, I know Linzi coming from a medical family will get annoyed with me for making mistakes but I do have the habit of writing myself into corners. that's why I'm going to try and avoid the whole WIP thing in future. My next fic is going to be a tough one too, though that will be far more psychological whumpage than physical, I'm better at the psychological stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X