John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anaM View Post
    He knows we love him in blue!!! wonder what he'll be wearing tomorrow?

Well, what about the bottle MX was going to take?
    You get Joe for TWO DAYS at this con? I'm green, really, I am.

Comment

more squeee...thanks SLC

Comment

How come nobody has at least one pic uploaded?

Reading all the reports makes me want to meet him so bad!

I think his reaction reassured me that we won't lose Carson. Would he have written 'don't worry' if that was the case?

So I figure nobody had the guts to ask a whump question, yet!
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

He knows we love him in blue!!! wonder what he'll be wearing tomorrow?

Well, what about the bottle MX was going to take?
          I think I was supposed to bottle Joe's scent but I think all the others had their fill today!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

what can we say? just trying to visualise dark blue shirt....black jeans...stubble....and above all real sweetness..... OMG squeeeeee!!!

Comment

what can we say? just trying to visualise dark blue shirt....black jeans...stubble....and above all real sweetness..... OMG squeeeeee!!!
              I have to see a picture!! IMHO, black and dark blue doesn't go together at all, but I'm sure he makes everything look gorgeous

I hope he'll wear that Cashmere sweater tomorrow, that was the best!

Comment

Thank you SLC...*sigh* he sounds like a smashin' bloke!

LOL about
                Spoiler:
                the turtles!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
                  I think I was supposed to bottle Joe's scent but I think all the others had their fill today!

Mx
                  I suppose they had!!!!! Am I being green???? Yes, i am!

Comment

It is very hard to take in that we met him today, got to talk to him and got a huggy photo! My pics are all on my camcorder and hubbie needs to download it onto the pc for me tomorrow. But I will try to scan in my photo for you but I am going to crop me out and just leave Joe - I look like I am constipated!!!!

Give me a minute!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I suppose they had!!!!! Am I being green???? Yes, i am!
                      Me too! I'm so green, I look like I'm gonna be sick...

Comment

It is very hard to take in that we met him today, got to talk to him and got a huggy photo! My pics are all on my camcorder and hubbie needs to download it onto the pc for me tomorrow. But I will try to scan in my photo for you but I am going to crop me out and just leave Joe - I look like I am constipated!!!!

Give me a minute!

Mx
                        Oh man, leave yourself in there.. I wanna see you too... Can't be that bad!

Comment

Give me a minute!

Mx
                          A huggy photo? Aw...... you know, leave yourself in and if you don't like yourself (I always cringe at shots of myself too!), put a big yellow happy face over yours

Comment

Scanner is playing up so have to shut down the pc and restart it - be back soon!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

SQUEEE!!! It sounds like you all had a geat time seeing Joe! I really hope he comes to VancouverCon so we Americans can meet him. OMG he must have looked gorgeous in the jeans and open shirt. We need pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Hello gang! Greetings from London ExPo!!

We are online for a breif two hours sitting in the hotel lobby sharing one laptop!

So, quick report of the day from me:

Frist things first - goddammit I love Joe Flanigan!!

He is the loveliest, sweetist, most friendly, flipping gorgeous bloke ever!

In the course of today I have gotten a signed picture and chatted with him for a good few minutes - he asked me my name, where I was from, commented on my FBI t-shirt. I told him Common Ground was amazing and he was brilliant in it and he asked "What, when I was all old?" and I said no we kinda preferred the earlier bits. I said that the fact that he was acting with essentially half his face covered and just conveyed everything with his eyes was just fantastic. He was very charming and said it was "Movie magic. They make me look good." I thanked him very much and then walked away and squeeed hugely and spent half the morning hanging round his table with the rest of the whumpers taking a coupla pics and videoing him (should get some lovely caps from the vid).

I also had my picture taken with him - he shook my hand and asked how I was doing. He put his arm round my shoulders and I put my arm round his waist and we stood there for a full minute while the flash malfunctioned and the photographer got it working and then took the pic. (I look horrible in the pic but he looks utterly gorge!)

We then went and staked out seats for the talk and - despite the no videoing rule - SLC and I managed to record all of it (Joe is not in frame on all of my vid as I had the camera casually on my lap pointing in vaguely the right direction but I got the entire audio of it and he was great).

One of the fabbest bits of the day... we had spent a fair bit of time, off and on, near Joe's table taking pics etc and some of us had been up 2 or more times to get things signed so he was obviously aware that he had a group of fans hanging around. At the beginning of his talk Joe was saying that he didn't know anything about all the comic book and games stuff (a lot of the con is about comics and games and there are loads of people dressed up in e.g. Manga costumes etc) and he said "I think you guys area all here for the comics aren't you?" and then he looked over and saw us in the front row and looked right at us and smiled and said "Oh. No you aren't!"

The fact that he acknowledged our little crew like that was just all kinds of awesome! Oh and Linz and Mx asked Joe a question each during his talk! *squeeeeee!*

We are about to go and hit the champagne and we're going back tomorrow and get more stuff signed, take more pics and more vids and I am SO gonna ask Joe a question in his talk - Are we ever gonna see Sheppard skateboarding in Atlantis!

That's my con report for now.... I'll log off and let the next whumper take a turn!

Bye for now.....

Ali

OMG, Ali!!! I don't know how you all stayed so calm and coherent. And not even one mention of ZPMs, eh?

I am so happy for you all that you are having a great time and got to spend so much wonderful time with Joe.

Can't wait for the piccies!

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Working...
                                X