John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

I was just about to get online and check out the forums when I found hubby beat me to the computer. How is everyone?

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Don't know if any of you are interested, but my response to Stealth Dragon's challenge is up. Basically the challenge asked we write a fic where something amusing was actually pretty serious. Shep whump ensues, naturally!
      Oh and McKay whump and angst too, I just couldn't help myself!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3187890/1/
      That was a really great one...
      McKay sure is himself..but I'm glad he showed remorse for it when it turned really bad for John.... very well written....
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
        Hey everyone!

I was just about to get online and check out the forums when I found hubby beat me to the computer. How is everyone?

IHS
        hey IHS!!!!!! im good thanks.....not much whump talk going on here tho..everyones a bit quiet!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Well it's late ,,like 2 a.m and my Shepclone has fallen asleep on the chair..so I'll just grab him and head on to the bed...
          So goodnight all and see ya tomorrow or later today that is
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I just had to drop in, if only for a few minutes. Need my small fix of insane whump and the people that go with it. I went to see the Blue Angels this afternoon with friends and am going out to dinner with them. I think I'd much rather be here, looking in at the threads, writing and watching CG or Phantoms. Sigh!

Thanks for the pics, Lauriel! I've been showing my clone how you keep yours in line. He's been behaving! Just in case he has any ideas, though, I've made sure he'll be a good boy while I'm out tonight.

I dislike having to post and run, but I must. Dang, I love my friends, but Saturday night is my only real downtime!

Comment

Don't know if any of you are interested, but my response to Stealth Dragon's challenge is up. Basically the challenge asked we write a fic where something amusing was actually pretty serious. Shep whump ensues, naturally!
              Great fic Linzi! I'd just recieved a call from my mum that my brother fell of a balcony last night, and has damaged his back. At this stage we don't even know whether or not he'll be able to walk or not, but he's likely to need some fairly intensive recovery. He can move his arms and fingers, so that's a good start. They probably won't do more extensive tests until after the weekend, though, so at this stage all their really doing is outlining worst case scenarios. I needed a giggle, and that was great to read after waking up to bad news. Thank you.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

OMG! Lauriel, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother! Let's hope the serious nature is just the doc's natural tendency to prepare people for the worst...when in reality it's much more likely to be positive news in the long run!

You know we love our whumping here, but it's supposed to be only the *fictional* characters that get whumped...never real people. Hugs to you, and prayers for your brother....

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Thanks WannaBe. I didn't want to dump my bad news on everyone, but I just needed to, I dunno, just talk about it I guess. And get hugs. I'm going in to see him later today, so hopefully they know more today than they did last night.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope your brother's okay, Lauriel (((HUGS)))

Comment

Thanks Wraithkeeper. Me too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        Great fic Linzi! I'd just recieved a call from my mum that my brother fell of a balcony last night, and has damaged his back. At this stage we don't even know whether or not he'll be able to walk or not, but he's likely to need some fairly intensive recovery. He can move his arms and fingers, so that's a good start. They probably won't do more extensive tests until after the weekend, though, so at this stage all their really doing is outlining worst case scenarios. I needed a giggle, and that was great to read after waking up to bad news. Thank you.
                        ((((Lauriel)))) I hope your brother is ok! How awful!!! Please keep us posted.
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I've bookmarked to read in the morning!! I just had company - total of 8 kids here! - and I'm exhausted! Tomorrow is clean up day since the house got trashed by all the kids playing So I need my sleep
                          sigpic
                          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            I've bookmarked to read in the morning!! I just had company - total of 8 kids here! - and I'm exhausted! Tomorrow is clean up day since the house got trashed by all the kids playing So I need my sleep
                            Sleep? What's that?

I've finally figured out my LJ account! I only have two short fics posted but one is a CG tag so it has some emotional whump if anyone's interested.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              8!! How old? Your's are only littlies, aren't they?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
                                Sleep? What's that?

I've finally figured out my LJ account! I only have two short fics posted but one is a CG tag so it has some emotional whump if anyone's interested.

My LJ
                                Nice! Thanks for posting the link. I like the layout of your LJ, too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X