John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Have you ever seen the movie "Being John Malkovich"? It'd be like the scene in that film where John Malkovich goes through the door:

Anne: Flanigan Flanigan Flanigan Flanigan?
    Ali: Uhhh.. Flanigan
    Anne: Flanigan Flanigan?
    Ali: Flanigan Flanigan Flanigan

Lol! Oh dear!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Whumpers!

Congrats to Lauriel on 2000 posts!!!!!!!

And happy birthday yesterday to Gravelgerdie

And yeah Alipeeps for getting a new date for TWL!

And yippee for...well..any other good news I missed.

Love hearing you all squee about the UK con. Can't wait to see the piccies and hear all the stories. Don't forget to take drool cloths. Do you think Joe would think it odd if you all just wore bibs?

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Way to go Ali on the callback! Just after the con too? Wow, that's a full plate there.

I wouldn't worry about being babbling idiots either. It's amazing how intellegent and normal a conversation yo can have with the stars as long as you be yourself!

Write down what you would like to say and/or ask. Then practice but not so much it sounds really rehearsed! BTW, write down multiple things..someone is bound to say/ask what you want.

OMG I am so excited for you guys!!! You've got me squeeing on this side of the pond!!
        sigpic

Comment

OMG! It's fate! I was destined to go to this convention... The Weakest Link has just phoned me again and offered me a new date... Monday 30 October! The day after the convention.. the day after the weekend I am in London anyway!!
          Cool!

Comment

That's my fear... that I just lose all coherence and become a blubbering, squeeing fangirl, screaming "I love you, Joe!" as the security guards pry my arms from around his ankles and drag me from the building...
            And we'd all be able to see it as nowadays, everybody's got cellphone cameras and some with video capabilty and we could see you on "YouTube"! Your 15 minutes of fame!

Meanwhile, going back somewhere's a way in this thread, someone asked about helicopters and apparently they do use Hueys in Afghanistan. was reading the news today and they had a photo at the most recent (sigh) suicide bombing and that was definitely a shot of a Huey in the photo. I'm sorta amazed they didn't add that to Shep's list of choppers he can fly, but maybe they thought it was too Vietnam-era??

Comment

Ive got be careful coz my boyfriend is going too!!

I probably get there though and just leave him by himself!!
              Lol!!

I wont mean too, but I will just be so mesmorised by joe!!!

Cant wait to meet everyone!!!!
              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                And we'd all be able to see it as nowadays, everybody's got cellphone cameras and some with video capabilty and we could see you on "YouTube"! Your 15 minutes of fame!

Meanwhile, going back somewhere's a way in this thread, someone asked about helicopters and apparently they do use Hueys in Afghanistan. was reading the news today and they had a photo at the most recent (sigh) suicide bombing and that was definitely a shot of a Huey in the photo. I'm sorta amazed they didn't add that to Shep's list of choppers he can fly, but maybe they thought it was too Vietnam-era??
                Unless someone else asked too, that was me. Thanks for the info, Prion!

Congrats Ali on The Weakest Link! You're going to have the best time come the end of October!!

Squeeing for you all, and having many, many giggles at your comments. I've met the occasional Australian celeb (no one really big) and I get tongue-tied. If I met Joe, I'd probably go bright red, stutter something incredibly embarrassing (something along the lines of 'don't think of ZPM's') and promptly pass out at his feet. I'd be hopeless. That said, am really bummed I can't go. I'd be almost as hyped to meet you guys, tbh. I talk to you guys almost every day, whereas I only look at Joe acting on a screen. You guys are so lucky - on both counts! *is bummed Australia's so far away from EVERYthing*
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*waves* It's way too early for me to be here, but I had to look up something. Y'all (sorry, I think it like that) aren't even remotely excited about the Expo, are you? I can hear the squee from here!

Congrats on the callback, Ali!

Comment

Hey - do you think Joe would get a kick out of the Revels/muffins manips? You could actually show him if you wanted.. get them signed. Could backfire if he thinks were idiots though..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                      *waves* It's way too early for me to be here, but I had to look up something. Y'all (sorry, I think it like that) aren't even remotely excited about the Expo, are you? I can hear the squee from here!

Argh! You and a couple of others have nearly got me saying it too! I keep having to stop myself. Not good.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        Hey - do you think Joe would get a kick out of the Revels/muffins manips? You could actually show him if you wanted.. get them signed. Could backfire if he thinks were idiots though..
                        No, most actors actually do have a sense of humour. I would be willing to bet that he'd get a kick out of it. I imagine he might put a special message on it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr

Not excited at all!!!!
                          ME..... Excited?!?!? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Ive never met Joe before, but I have met rachel luttrell and Don S DAvis and they were fantastic!!! and also mal and wash from firefly and elijah wood.

That was at theis years LFACC.
                          They were all fantastic and if joe is as fantastic as them (Is it really in question.. he will be more fantastic!!!) then it should be soooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!#

I probably wont be able to move or anything!!
                          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

So about going to cons,,which ever,,,when they sign something,,do you buy some photo there for them to sign or do you have something with you on your own or...never ever been to one so I'm not really sure what to do...*lol*
                            Actually still thinking if I should really go to London,,, I really don't have it easy to just up and go to an con in the States since I live in Sweden,,,London is so much closer...
                            And how does all this photo session work... or you have your own camera with or...gee I feel kind of stupid...but then again never been to a con of anykind and have never met any star I truly like...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

In The Return
                              Spoiler:
                              Sheppard said "Let's just call them ARG's" (as in Anti-Replicator Guns).

I would think replicators do have guns - they did in Progeny. Their guns seemed to fire some kind of energy beam (that's how it looked when they fired on the jumper during Sheppard's escape scenario)

SQUEAAAA ali you're my hero! hehe

Spoiler:
                              i thought it was ARG but i kept typing it and it looked funny

Thank you thank you!
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Salty

I have a VERY satisfying dream based on Return, Part 2 last night. Must have been brought on by our wish list last night....

Spoiler:
                                The replicators go to shoot O'Neill and Shep blocks the bullet, which goes nicely into his side or upper thigh, oh and another in his shoulder for good measure. O'Neill is pushed to the ground, bangs his head, unconscious. This was the final showdown with the replicators and Ronon gets the rest of them. Clean up time - Shep taken to the infirmary and O'Neill too - both are unconscious. Landry arrives, takes Shep into custody for disobeying orders, handcuffs to infirmary bed after Carson has to perform surgery. O'Neill still unconscious, so he can't say how Shep saved him. Landry won't believe the others. Shep regains consciousness, won't say anything in his defense but is told Weir et al can stay in Atlantis but he is going back to Earth for a court martial. Angst ensues because he knows how much the others need to stay there. Just as Shep and unconscious O'Neill are being prepared to go back to Earth, O'Neill wakes and sets the whole story straight.
                                How's that? I LOVE going to bed after playing in here!

SQUEAAAAA! Thats lovely!
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X