John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh! I'm going to have another moan.

I just phoned up work and had a guilt trip laid on me about how I'm the only one who can do certain jobs and they need me there..."but of course if you're ill you can't help it blah blah blah"

I've been told to rest what can I do? Maybe they'll give me someone else to train up now.

Anyway I'll probably be popping in and out a little bit today because I've got bugger all else to do. Maybe your squee will be catching.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
      gaaaah i need fanfic help!....
      Spoiler:
      HEEELPPPP!

what do you call the weapons that rodney took to kill the replicators in the return?
      and do replicators have guns and make things explode?

i have the memory of a gnat!

do you think replicators can swim?
      In The Return
      Spoiler:
      Sheppard said "Let's just call them ARG's" (as in Anti-Replicator Guns).

I would think replicators do have guns - they did in Progeny. Their guns seemed to fire some kind of energy beam (that's how it looked when they fired on the jumper during Sheppard's escape scenario)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Ugh! I'm going to have another moan.

I just phoned up work and had a guilt trip laid on me about how I'm the only one who can do certain jobs and they need me there..."but of course if you're ill you can't help it blah blah blah"

I've been told to rest what can I do? Maybe they'll give me someone else to train up now.

Anyway I'll probably be popping in and out a little bit today because I've got bugger all else to do. Maybe your squee will be catching.
        That's so unfair - if there's no-one else can do your job when you're not there then that's THEIR FAULT, not yours! (Hah - and you claim your job is unskilled eh? )
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          That's so unfair - if there's no-one else can do your job when you're not there then that's THEIR FAULT, not yours! (Hah - and you claim your job is unskilled eh? )
          It's just that they can't be arsed to train anyone else to use the machines, I'm expected to be operator and engineer on them, I'd ask for a payrise but I know what the answer would be. *sigh*

Anyway, so this con you're all going to, it's just one of these massive autograph and photo "markets" right?

Comment

It's just that they can't be arsed to train anyone else to use the machines, I'm expected to be operator and engineer on them, I'd ask for a payrise but I know what the answer would be. *sigh*

Anyway, so this con you're all going to, it's just one of these massive autograph and photo "markets" right?
            Pretty much, yup. No guest talks or anything fancy like that - just lots of famous people signing autographs and having photos taken and lots of companies promoting their newest films/games/comics etc... But hey.. for £10 and the chance to meet Joe...
            sigpic

Comment

Pretty much, yup. No guest talks or anything fancy like that - just lots of famous people signing autographs and having photos taken and lots of companies promoting their newest films/games/comics etc... But hey.. for £10 and the chance to meet Joe...
              Agreed. Just the chance to see him and say hi is good. Also to tell him we think he's doing a great job, and how much we're enjoying season 3.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure you'll all have fun anyway, the poor man won't know what's hit him though.

Comment

I'm sure you'll all have fun anyway, the poor man won't know what's hit him though.
                  I just have visions of all of us GW lot queuing up together in a squeeing mass of Sheppy fans... poor Joe will be terrified!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll have to give you my mobile number so you can report back.

Comment

I'll have to give you my mobile number so you can report back.
                      Oooh I've had a wonderful thought... d'you think if I called you on my mobile and asked Joe to say Hi to you, he'd do it? I bet he would.. If I gave him the phone and said a friend of mine couldn't come and could he just say hi to her?
                      sigpic

Comment

I doubt he'd do it and I'd feel like a complete idiot.

Comment

I doubt he'd do it and I'd feel like a complete idiot.
                          Awww.. I think he'd do it. He seems a nice guy. Might annoy other people in the queue though as might see it as monopolising his time...
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh I've had a wonderful thought... d'you think if I called you on my mobile and asked Joe to say Hi to you, he'd do it? I bet he would.. If I gave him the phone and said a friend of mine couldn't come and could he just say hi to her?

Peter Williams (Apophis) did that last year at a con, called someone's friend for her, and then took the phone and took a pic of himself to send her.

I have a VERY satisfying dream based on Return, Part 2 last night. Must have been brought on by our wish list last night....

Spoiler:
                            The replicators go to shoot O'Neill and Shep blocks the bullet, which goes nicely into his side or upper thigh, oh and another in his shoulder for good measure. O'Neill is pushed to the ground, bangs his head, unconscious. This was the final showdown with the replicators and Ronon gets the rest of them. Clean up time - Shep taken to the infirmary and O'Neill too - both are unconscious. Landry arrives, takes Shep into custody for disobeying orders, handcuffs to infirmary bed after Carson has to perform surgery. O'Neill still unconscious, so he can't say how Shep saved him. Landry won't believe the others. Shep regains consciousness, won't say anything in his defense but is told Weir et al can stay in Atlantis but he is going back to Earth for a court martial. Angst ensues because he knows how much the others need to stay there. Just as Shep and unconscious O'Neill are being prepared to go back to Earth, O'Neill wakes and sets the whole story straight.
                            How's that? I LOVE going to bed after playing in here!
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Yeah I think these things they tend to push people through quite quickly, I know people who've been before and occassionally they've got lucky enough to catch someone during a quiet period but I'm guessing with Joe there's not going to be too much in the way of quiet periods.

Of course if you're allowed to take pics and any of you happen to have a camera phone....

Comment

Yeah I think these things they tend to push people through quite quickly, I know people who've been before and occassionally they've got lucky enough to catch someone during a quiet period but I'm guessing with Joe there's not going to be too much in the way of quiet periods.

Of course if you're allowed to take pics and any of you happen to have a camera phone....
                                Sod camera phone! I'm taking the digital camera with me! Heck, maybe even the camcorder! And I believe you are allowed to take pics...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X