No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...does anyone have any new fic written? I'm bored and need something to do....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      So...does anyone have any new fic written? I'm bored and need something to do....
      Sorry. Not me. But.... I've got tomorrow off work and I'm planning to spend the dayb writing!

And now I'm off to bed... g'night!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        There's no way to know. I thought the info on the Con was that he had a scheduling clash with a project he's working on. I guess if he's got a clash he's got a clash.. but he's available in October... who knows?

What I mean to say is, I doubt it's his preference to do one con over another... it's just he's available on the date for one but sadly not for the other....
        And, one would hope, at least this one does, that the project means we will all be seeing more of him! It's really good to know he is working (which I hope this is what "a project" means).

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Sorry. Not me. But.... I've got tomorrow off work and I'm planning to spend the dayb writing!

And now I'm off to bed... g'night!
          SQUEE!!! I'll have something to do all day.. poke your muse

Nighty Night! Sweet Sheppy dreams!!!
          sigpic

Comment

LOL! Airfare to London is between 2 and 3 thousand dollars. Hmm. Guess I'm not going! And Joe hasn't been to Aus for over a year - he's not coming this year. Rachel is though. So not Squee, to quote GG.

I have a fic written GG, but it is waiting upon Jules for beta.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
              LOL! Airfare to London is between 2 and 3 thousand dollars. Hmm. Guess I'm not going! And Joe hasn't been to Aus for over a year - he's not coming this year. Rachel is though. So not Squee, to quote GG.

I have a fic written GG, but it is waiting upon Jules for beta.

I haven't even bothered to check airfare to London. I'm still putting my eggs in one basket that JF will be at VancouverCon. If not, I'll still have fun getting my pix taken in a PJ....not the same, but I can imagine Sheppy in the pilots seat.

Ohh...looking forward to your fic then. That's so squee!!! How bout a time frame? Tomorrow? Later this week? Next week? I know, I'll get it when I send the recipes...
              sigpic

Comment

I haven't even bothered to check airfare to London. I'm still putting my eggs in one basket that JF will be at VancouverCon. If not, I'll still have fun getting my pix taken in a PJ....not the same, but I can imagine Sheppy in the pilots seat.

Ohh...looking forward to your fic then. That's so squee!!! How bout a time frame? Tomorrow? Later this week? Next week? I know, I'll get it when I send the recipes...
                I am soo jealous that you just get to do that! I haven't ever gone to a con before (as I have only recently become totally obsessed enough to!). I might wing a last minute in Melbourne if I have a chance, but I'm not overly interested in the guests - no offence to Rachel and the others that are going (mainly SG1). I'll hold my hopes high for next year. To be honest, I think it costs almost as much to get them here as they actually make at the events - they're a lot smaller than those in the Northern Hemisphere (so I've been told. But that was by Sonny Whitelaw and she'd know!)

Umm.. sorry - it's AU after season 2, so because I started it ages ago, so I told her to take her time. Could be a week or two yet.
                sigpic

Comment

I am soo jealous that you just get to do that! I haven't ever gone to a con before (as I have only recently become totally obsessed enough to!). I might wing a last minute in Melbourne if I have a chance, but I'm not overly interested in the guests - no offence to Rachel and the others that are going (mainly SG1). I'll hold my hopes high for next year. To be honest, I think it costs almost as much to get them here as they actually make at the events - they're a lot smaller than those in the Northern Hemisphere (so I've been told. But that was by Sonny Whitelaw and she'd know!)

Umm.. sorry - it's AU after season 2, so because I started it ages ago, so I told her to take her time. Could be a week or two yet.
                  I'll hold out then. And AU S2 is completely fine with me!! Is there Shep whump?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll hold out then. And AU S2 is completely fine with me!! Is there Shep whump?
                    It's the one you chained me to the desk to finish...

Edit: Please don't build it up - it'll probably be a let down if you do.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's the one you chained me to the desk to finish...

Edit: Please don't build it up - it'll probably be a let down if you do.
                      Hey, I didn't chain you to the desk..I'm might have merntioned about not feeding you..or was that to feed you? Ach, they do say the brain is the first to go.

It's a Lauriel fic, its going to be good. After all you did bring us the Twin Twigs of Torture.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oops - just noticed.

CONGRADULATIONS
                        GATE GEEK ON 3200 POSTS!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I didn't chain you to the desk..I'm might have merntioned about not feeding you..or was that to feed you? Ach, they do say the brain is the first to go.

It's a Lauriel fic, its going to be good. After all you did bring us the Twin Twigs of Torture.
                          I'm so glad you liked those two fics.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Congrats Lauriel. I didn't even notice. Watching Seie Pt3. Final got S2 on syndication starting tonight. It's the only ep I didn't have recorded. Not anymore though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Congrats Lauriel. I didn't even notice. Watching Seie Pt3. Final got S2 on syndication starting tonight. It's the only ep I didn't have recorded. Not anymore though.
                              Well I'm very glad you've remedied that! I've got them all 'recorded' - I just need to get the DVD's so I can watch the commentaries and special features. Am hoping for birthday money.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oops - just noticed.

CONGRADULATIONS
                                GATE GEEK ON 3200 POSTS!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Congrats GG!!! Soul Patrol!!! *oh sorry, shades of last night's concert *
                                sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X