No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I envy the London folk. They get Joe!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, continuity error in THE RETURN! Can you tell I've watch it more than once?

Spoiler:
    Anyway, the *great* scene with Shep on the bed, while Teyla and Ronon talk to him. They show him from the front after he sits down (after he walks over mattress). Both arms together. From the back, one arm is leaning on the box, back to front, both arms in front.

Totally nitpicky, but well...

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      The tickets are cheap.....the hotel can be cancelled - so if the flight is cheap too- it is a good option because he can always cancel and most cons cost almost £100 this is £10 a day!
      yeah I read it's cheap compared to most cons...the thing is too,,,that I have actually never been in London,,if you don't count the touch down at the airport before going to New York *lol* so I wouldn't even know where to go from there,,don't know my way around,,don't know where to find a good and cheap hotel that are not in the middle of nowhere,,,*lol* I would love to go ,,,but I don't know...don't have single friend that likes SGA here to travel with...I think I would feel lost on my own *lol*
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Continuity errors I noticed (a hazard of rewatching so many times! ) were during
        Spoiler:
        the last bit of his conversation with Weir - when the camera was on him he had his arms clasped behind his back and when the view cut to camera on Weir, Sheppard has holding his arms in front of him.
        Seems all of Shep's continuity errors involve arms and legs ("38 minutes" was legs)

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
          yeah I read it's cheap compared to most cons...the thing is too,,,that I have actually never been in London,,if you don't count the touch down at the airport before going to New York *lol* so I wouldn't even know where to go from there,,don't know my way around,,don't know where to find a good and cheap hotel that are not in the middle of nowhere,,,*lol* I would love to go ,,,but I don't know...don't have single friend that likes SGA here to travel with...I think I would feel lost on my own *lol*

Well the hotels are easy because they list them on the website and are all less than 5 mins walk away.

Getting there- well go to say Gatwick airport...get the Gatwick express train to London Victoria - then if you dont like the tube get a taxi

Comment

My damn itnernet keeps dying!

SLC I would LOVE to go - £10 for a ticket I can afford! Not sure I can afford a night in a hotel though...
            sigpic

Comment

My damn itnernet keeps dying!

SLC I would LOVE to go - £10 for a ticket I can afford! Not sure I can afford a night in a hotel though...
              Well the Premier Travel Inn is £60 for a double room, that is the cheapest probably unless there are B&B's further away - I would probably stay at a hotel because I dont think I would be there early enough otherwise. Plus I need to have a place to go and recover - i would crash my car otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Well the Premier Travel Inn is £60 for a double room, that is the cheapest probably unless there are B&B's further away
                The Ibis is the cheapest - its only about £55.00 a room and its across the road from the Expo. I've stayed there a few times.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Well the hotels are easy because they list them on the website and are all less than 5 mins walk away.

Getting there- well go to say Gatwick airport...get the Gatwick express train to London Victoria - then if you dont like the tube get a taxi
                  Do you mean 5 min walk away from where they are having this...??
                  Another question... since I really don't know where,,*lol* but which airport would be the closest?? I mean if you know...can't tell if you live in London or somewhere near...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Am I reading right on the website that you don't have to pre-book tickets, you can just turn up and pay on the door?
                    sigpic

Comment

Am I reading right on the website that you don't have to pre-book tickets, you can just turn up and pay on the door?

Yes but a prebooked ticket avoids queues.

Ali I have Pm'd you.

Comment

Yes you can - but its best to get a fast track ticket as you don't have to stand in line - you can go straight in. If you get your ticket on the day you can stand in a queue about a mile long.

Fast track is only a few pounds more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                          Yes you can - but its best to get a fast track ticket as you don't have to stand in line - you can go straight in. If you get your ticket on the day you can stand in a queue about a mile long.

Fast track is only a few pounds more.

Alos there seem to be a limited number of the fast track tickets. I think that there were 90 left for Sat and 60 for Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety
                            OMG I wanna go too... To bad I don't live in the UK. And totally crap that I need my money for my holiday to California in November.
                            I'd love to go too, to any of the conventions! Sweety, I forgot your trip to SoCal, as it's called. I live in San Francisco and rarely get down there, so I can't help much. There is so much going on down there all the time. If you can find the LA Times online you may get an insight to what the locals do.

I'm going back to try to organize a sig. Now that I have a clone, I feel honor bound to actually learn how to post pics and have a sig! Yikes!

And, I am being totally distracted by Thoughtcrimes. Yum! When are we going to see Shep in his dress blues?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Alos there seem to be a limited number of the fast track tickets. I think that there were 90 left for Sat and 60 for Sunday
                              Oh god. I could buy now online.. do I or don't I?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Really - I should book then.

I am still surprised though that Joe is coming to London in October. Well if he does cancel it is only about £22 for the two days.

London Expo conventions arn't great - they are really just designed for signing autographs and there usually isn't a great deal else to do, but seeing Joe would definitely be worth it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X