John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    DVDs made out of thin tape and wrapped around a spool....
    ah yes....now i remember

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      OMG!! I never noticed that until you just mentioned it!!

You're not the only one who finds that hot. It's a definate Guh! moment.
      SQUEE!!!!!!
      dont think ive noticed that before either...hmmmm another reason to watch it again then LOL not that i need a reason!!

this is like when we all realised after years of watching 38 minutes that in that scene in the flashback ford was removing his tac vest and teyla was taking off his calf holster...its big news LOL!!!!

TDO..love the bit where hes shot..sheppy blood woo and then him rolling down the hill getting up with the look of pain on his face....SQUEE

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

And stripey boxer shorts... *smiles happily*

One of the reasons I'm convinced he's just a big dork at heart!

Comment

With the new leather jacket he got i was thinking..how did he get that? did they all sit down with a catalogue in elizabeths office and say 'ill have the black jacket, size medium, some more bdu's, five black t shirts'
          "and which colour uniforms?"
          "Black....can we get that on buy now, pay later?"

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            It's weird, a few weeks ago I was bemoaning the fact that no one had friended me on LJ, now 5 people have friended me and I have no idea who two of them are.
            Fans of your awesome fic no doubt...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
              With the new leather jacket he got i was thinking..how did he get that? did they all sit down with a catalogue in elizabeths office and say 'ill have the black jacket, size medium, some more bdu's, five black t shirts'

Comment

And stripey boxer shorts... *smiles happily*
                oh yeh...mmmmmm...
                hahaha....im sure elizabeth does the same in the morning.."the red tshirt or the red one or maybe the red one?" just when shep is looking at his clothes thinking "black tshirt or the black tshirt or the black zip up shirt...maybe the black shirt...decisions decisions!" hahaha

poor shep hes lost quite a few black tshirts to whump im sure he has a huge stash LOL...TDO bullet hole, TLG hole, 38 mins ripped to shreds...."why does it always have to be the shirt" now see this is why he needs to be shot in the leg..he can afford to lose a pair of those LOL...erm the trousers not the leg LOL...oooh lose the trousers...naughty thoughts.....hehhehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                  dont think ive noticed that before either...hmmmm another reason to watch it again then LOL not that i need a reason!!

this is like when we all realised after years of watching 38 minutes that in that scene in the flashback ford was removing his tac vest and teyla was taking off his calf holster...its big news LOL!!!!

TDO..love the bit where hes shot..sheppy blood woo and then him rolling down the hill getting up with the look of pain on his face....SQUEE
                  God yeah, that was hilarious. The most rewatched whumpy episode ever and we all only noticed that when IWTB capped the hell out of it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Fans of your awesome fic no doubt...
                    Yeah I've really got to get back to writing that - but my mind's not with it right now, I've got a lot to get my head round.

Comment

Yeah I've really got to get back to writing that - but my mind's not with it right now, I've got a lot to get my head round.
                      I've actually had an unusually productive evening for me... considering how mch I've struggled recently. I'm at over 1,000 words on my M&MM tag. I'll probably read through it a zillion times and amend it a lot but the general gist is getting down on paper fairly easily.

I think I helped myself out a bit by kinda planning out what i wanted to happen and writing that down first - like a synopsis. I kinda of had to as the events of my tag fit in with the events of the ep so i also had to rewatch the ep and write up a timeline etc (trying to work out how many days/nights the ep takes place over etc).

I'm still not feeling thrilled with my work but... meh, it's ok!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's weird, a few weeks ago I was bemoaning the fact that no one had friended me on LJ, now 5 people have friended me and I have no idea who two of them are.

Glad to see you've been friended!!! On my first (and only attempt) I went to add one personto my friend list and got the entire Sheppy HC community.

I have not been back to my account since.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've actually had an unusually productive evening for me... considering how mch I've struggled recently. I'm at over 1,000 words on my M&MM tag. I'll probably read through it a zillion times and amend it a lot but the general gist is getting down on paper fairly easily.

I think I helped myself out a bit by kinda planning out what i wanted to happen and writing that down first - like a synopsis. I kinda of had to as the events of my tag fit in with the events of the ep so i also had to rewatch the ep and write up a timeline etc (trying to work out how many days/nights the ep takes place over etc).

I'm still not feeling thrilled with my work but... meh, it's ok!

It's good you're amking some progress though, I'll never understand how you're as prolific as you are anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            Glad to see you've been friended!!! On my first (and only attempt) I went to add one personto my friend list and got the entire Sheppy HC community.

I have not been back to my account since.

Aw! But it's okay to join communities too. I'll friend you, what's your LJ name?

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                              LMAO...Buy now, pay later program.....

Here's a stupid question....How much do these guys have in the savings accounts by now? It's not like they can spend the money in Pegasus and their daily living expenses are probably at an all time low. They all knew it was most likely a one way trip....surely they wouldn't leave mortgages, car payments etc would they?
                              sigpic

Comment

Major spoilers for season finale First Strike can be found here

Comment

Working...
                                X