John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    I've been kinda looking around and haven't seen it anywhere but SciFi.

Yes! We need high quality Shep whump... blood, guts, gore, gurneys and great surgery scenes!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!
    oh yeh!!!!! that would be so unbelievably....ermmmm whats the word...oh yeh SQUEEEXCITING!!!!!! LOL!!!! ive been looking too but to no avail!!! we were doomed from the start when its come to phantoms spoilers...i guess i shouldve know that the promo itself wouldnt be any different!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

But it could be a good thing that we go into the ep not knowing very much. I wish I lived in the US and got to see the eps without being spoiled first.

I'm going to bed now g'night all!

Comment

Night Josie!!

BTW, if you ever come stateside, you can stay at my house!! I'll make sure you have lots of SGA!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          But it could be a good thing that we go into the ep not knowing very much. I wish I lived in the US and got to see the eps without being spoiled first.

I'm going to bed now g'night all!
          night josie!!

nah i like to know whats happening or at least i like to know more than a few lines....im spoiler nuts...i like to be spoiled....SPOIL ME TPTB give me some more shep spoilers!!!!!!

why is it so quiet in here tonight?

Comment

Roo! I am so with you!! I want to know everything and anything about an ep before it airs. I really really can't stand suspense.

As to why its so quiet..its been like that on all the threads today. *sigh* considering I've had all day to chat uninterrupted, there's been no one to chat too. *sniff*

Well, we can chant and be squeeexcited about Phantoms and Sheppy whump together!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda here. Just not feeling chatty..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                I'm kinda here. Just not feeling chatty..
                ((HUGS))!!!! Hope you're feeling OK hon...too much bad wine last night?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                  erg i hate

Spoiler:
                  golf...shep doesn't seem the golfing type

Neither does Joe but hubby said
                  Spoiler:
                  Joe's got a nice swing
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

((HUGS))!!!! Hope you're feeling OK hon...too much bad wine last night?
                    No. Crap day. Foul mood. Not good company atm..
                    sigpic

Comment

Roo! I am so with you!! I want to know everything and anything about an ep before it airs. I really really can't stand suspense.

As to why its so quiet..its been like that on all the threads today. *sigh* considering I've had all day to chat uninterrupted, there's been no one to chat too. *sniff*

Well, we can chant and be squeeexcited about Phantoms and Sheppy whump together!!!
                      awwww i only wish i couldve been here more this evening to keep u company! exactly re: phantoms....i want to know anything and everything!! weve had such little info for it...grrrr!! i was at least hoping that the promo
                      Spoiler:
                      wud show his flashbacks at least...or i dont know something more sheppy orientated since we know that this episode is supposed to be pretty much a shepisode!
                      i want more info...wouldnt it be nice to come on line this week and find some more spoilers for it!! i wish!!!!
                      and even tho we know like next to nothing about this ep...i am totally still all squeeexcited about it!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i hope this week goes fast!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

P.S. BamBam's back! Yaaaaay!

P.P.S. BamBam sez
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep and Ronon definitely have a bit of a scrap in Phantoms!

The preview was so fast that if I didn't know better,
                        Spoiler:
                        I wouldn't know it was Shep's back story ep!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                          Neither does Joe but hubby said
                          Spoiler:
                          Joe's got a nice swing
                          i loved
                          Spoiler:
                          sheppy golfing...hey its something since our requests for skateboarding sheppy and surfing sheppy and guitar playing sheppy have been ignored
                          i can imagine now that someone, possibly on here LOL will
                          Spoiler:
                          write a fanfic where sheppy gets whumped in some kind of golfing related accident hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            The preview was so fast that if I didn't know better,
                            Spoiler:
                            I wouldn't know it was Shep's back story ep!
                            the promo didnt really tell us anything...stupid thing...no one watching that wud know all the stuff thats supposed to happen in this ep!! its a conspiracy i tell ya....they wanna whump the whumpers by not revealing anything whatsoever whumpy related or shep related in this ep!!!

yay bam bams back again i see!!...although it looks like hes not going to tell us anything else about phantoms either...*sigh* its a conspiracy! thank god for bam bam though, he did tell us smily spoilers for this ep before so i definately bow at his feet for doing that!!!
                            Last edited by Rootortoise; 09 September 2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                              i loved
                              Spoiler:
                              sheppy golfing...hey its something since our requests for skateboarding sheppy and surfing sheppy and guitar playing sheppy have been ignored
                              i can imagine now that someone, possibly on here LOL will
                              Spoiler:
                              write a fanfic where sheppy gets whumped in some kind of golfing related accident hahah
                              LMAO
                              I just got a mental image of what would happen if
                              Spoiler:
                              there was a golf accident.. killer golf balls.. snicker

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

What I found annoying in the promo

Spoiler:
                                is that what I could make out clear as a bell was a close up of an unknown Atlantis soldier (I'm assuming its one of the team members that Shep and Co find dead) and one of Anubis's super soldiers walking in the woods. I can only assume it's the flashback of this unknown soldier.

Then I did pick out a bunch of life sucked Genii soldiers (sure looked like thier uniforms).

But everything related to Shep and Co was non descript and too quick to make out anything.

And just who was on that stretcher Ronan was carrying??? Would it really kill anyone to give us some meat here?? ARGH!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X