• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Shep*

Comment

The man just wants a hug

Comment

my theory: he somehow (for some reason) has to board the wraith ship... that could lead to all kinds of great whumpage since we know he doesn't die, but we also know he's SET in his mission and determined to complete it, so WHAT will make him change his plans??? my guess is teyla was taken aboard the ship that he's headed for (and i'm not implying this has to be shippy... it just seems logical) and he has to get her off the ship before he blows it... just a possibility... and would lead to plenty of lovely whumpage!! (both emotional AND physical! )

Comment

lol...you could write a ficcy on that EM.

Comment

Yeah, I think somehow he and Teyla and Ford all hook up together on a Wraith ship. Teyla they take because she has the DNA, Shep takes out one ship but the other ship beams him because he has the gene, and Ford they take to inject with the Wraith stuff. Then the 3 of them have to fight their way out, blowing up the ship as they steal a dart and fly back to Atlantis. Of course, during this fighting their way out, they get whumped so we hopefully we'll get to see some blood.

As for emotional whumping, without a doubt we'll get that. I just hope Shep doesn't beat himself up if Everett gets sucked dry!
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
              lol...you could write a ficcy on that EM.
              Yoo hoo, calling all writers *cough* Merlin - here's a challenge!
              sigpic

Comment

chants: ficcy.

Comment

::Merlin sneaks quietly out of the whump thread::

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                    Yeah, I think somehow he and Teyla and Ford all hook up together on a Wraith ship. Teyla they take because she has the DNA, Shep takes out one ship but the other ship beams him because he has the gene, and Ford they take to inject with the Wraith stuff. Then the 3 of them have to fight their way out, blowing up the ship as they steal a dart and fly back to Atlantis. Of course, during this fighting their way out, they get whumped so we hopefully we'll get to see some blood.

As for emotional whumping, without a doubt we'll get that. I just hope Shep doesn't beat himself up if Everett gets sucked dry!
                    wait a minute.... *does double-take* you mean ya don't think i crazy?? nuts? whacked??

woohoo!

anyway... how could i forget ford! yeah, him too.... but
                    Spoiler:
                    it sounds like something will happen to him before they can get him off...
                    and something makes me think that they may figure out a way to control teyla before she can get away and that she'll have to work real hard on blocking them out once they get back to atlantis... as for what happens to shep though... hmm... i think it'll be lots more emotional whump for him seeing his good friends being captured by the wraith and maybe even the thought that if he had gone through with the mission HE would have killed them... lots of emotional whump to be had, and i really think there will be lots at the beginning of next season...

as for ficcy... maybe after baam?? maybe (if i can get a good program) a vid even!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                      *catches Merlin* gonna write one?

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

Ah, she must be going to write
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                          Ah, she must be going to write
                          well yea one can hope

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            The man just wants a hug

"INCOMING!"

*with a running start and a flying leap*

*SMACK!*

Shep: "Oof!"
                            Zelazny: *currently hugging the tar out of Shep*
                            Shep: *cough-gasp* I- shoulda- ...kept- *gasp* -my mouth... -shut! *gasp*
                            Zelazny: *blissfully unaware of Shep's suffocation*

LOL
                            Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Woah woah.. save some for the rest of us

Comment

Zelazny whumped Shep! I will volunteer to nurse him back to health!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X