No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow finally caught up.....you guys have been squee crazy today. I've been to the pub and now i'm trying to write my CG tag......its strange but i feel under loads of pressure to get this one right. Seems lke it has to be to follow up the quality of the ep....i've got an idea of where its going...it's just writing it

Hope everyones okay

Comment

AM i the only one who can only write fic at ridiculous times of the morning? its 1 am where i am and i know i wont write anything decent till at least 3-4am..................

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
        AM i the only one who can only write fic at ridiculous times of the morning? its 1 am where i am and i know i wont write anything decent till at least 3-4am..................
        I often find it easier to write in the wee small hours... possibly because it's one time I can get on with things with no distractions etc cos hubby has gone to bed and is not playing loud computer games behind me!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          I often find it easier to write in the wee small hours... possibly because it's one time I can get on with things with no distractions etc cos hubby has gone to bed and is not playing loud computer games behind me!
          Ha!

Yeah, part of me thinks its my brain conspiring against me because usually if i try to sleep i end up waking up to write down another idea i've had. Drives me insane...so i stay awake because i know i'll eventually wake up........Does that makes sense LOL!

So we're all writing CG tags huh...........this could get interesting

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
            OMG, IWTB!!!! That's THE one! That heavy-lidded, totally stunned expression where he looks like he wants to cry. **thud** I just died. Definitely got to steal that one. It may be my new wallpaper, but then I'd probably be so sad I'd never past the logon screen.

Thanks for posting it.
            WannaBe
            You're welcome!

And that is so cool about Bam Bam...I must say, he's being awful sweet himself to us Shep whumpers. He's 'da man' LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, what's better than an awesome whump ep like CG? The fics from Alipeeps, Obsessed1 and IWantToBelieve! Life doesn't get any better than this!! My tummy is tumbling like an Olympic gymnast in anticipation!
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                Wow, what's better than an awesome whump ep like CG? The fics from Alipeeps, Obsessed1 and IWantToBelieve! Life doesn't get any better than this!! My tummy is tumbling like an Olympic gymnast in anticipation!
                You should go see someone about that

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Yeah I noticed that too... but I'm willing to overlook it in favour of how awesome overall the ep is..
                  Spoiler:
                  (though there might be room for a nice little AU tag there about how one of the grapples did hit off the edge of the vest and do a bit of damage.... )

Spoiler:
                  I'm totally disappointed there was no whump involving the harpoon! You'd think they would have at least penetrated the jacket - after all, they WERE strong enough to stick and haul him backwards.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                    I could, except then I'd sleep in late and I don't think the bosses at my job would like that. Sigh.

Finding time when someone isn't providing a distraction has proven hard lately, hence, that's why I haven't written lately.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      I could, except then I'd sleep in late and I don't think the bosses at my job would like that. Sigh.

Finding time when someone isn't providing a distraction has proven hard lately, hence, that's why I haven't written lately.
                      No I dont think your bosses would like that.
                      "Why are you late?"
                      "Oh I had a late night....." *shuffles feet nervously*
                      "Uh....Why?"
                      "I was ............whumping Shep!" *smiles innocently*

.....i'm not working at the moment so thats probably why i have way too much time on my hands.........

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        Yeah I've had similar problems lately. Still struggling to settle to any writing now even tho I want to...
                        sigpic

Comment

You know what I REALLY want???? A fic where
                          Spoiler:
                          instead of Shep being fed on by the Wraith and getting emotional angst afterwards....I want Kolya to beat the crap out of him while Weir et al watch - in short, I want blood!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                            You know what I REALLY want???? A fic where
                            Spoiler:
                            instead of Shep being fed on by the Wraith and getting emotional angst afterwards....I want Kolya to beat the crap out of him while Weir et al watch - in short, I want blood!
                            I really like that idea... but I'm snowed under with ongoing fics atm...

I'll write you that fic at some point but it probably won't be soon..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                              I'm still here! Just getting some last flourishes on my fic before I post it.

Here's my CG Tag! Hope all you whumpers like it.

http://lauriel01.livejournal.com/2756.html#cutid1

Thanks again Josie and Linzi for beta-reading!
                              Great job, Lauriel! I loved it.

Comment

Lots more CG caps:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X