X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooooooooooooooh, thunkable whump
    sigpic

Comment

Mer, i've just read chapter 3 and yet again you have managed to reduce me to a puddle of tears

There really *really* wants to be ascended/descended nekkidness to make up for all the sad
      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Yes Mer...I agree with everyone else. That's so good!
        Spoiler:
        the tags got to me as well...as well as they had to leave his body behind. Waaaa!!

More soon please! No pressure!!

Last edited by Elinor; 22 October 2005, 10:48 AM.

Comment

This is the twin sis of the last emotional whump posted...

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
            This is the twin sis of the last emotional whump posted...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../JFpegasus.jpg
            That is so adorable! I'm really glad my hubby can't do those kind of looks, coz I'd give in to anything he asked if he could!
            sigpic

Comment

You should be careful saying you'd give anything...the hubby might learn...

Emotional whump!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                You should be careful saying you'd give anything...the hubby might learn...

Emotional whump!
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...tlantis/52.jpg
                It's ok Beanie, hubby has his moments, but trust me, I've got nothing to worry about! These piccies are gorgeous. JF does emotional whump so well. Still, I think I like some physical whump involved too though. Maybe I just am completely sick though!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  It's ok Beanie, hubby has his moments, but trust me, I've got nothing to worry about! These piccies are gorgeous. JF does emotional whump so well. Still, I think I like some physical whump involved too though. Maybe I just am completely sick though!
                  LOL! If you're sick, so are the rest of us... There are definitely worse things we could be into, though!! I mean, come on, who wouldn't luff a face like this:

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Or this...

I just wanna hug the woobie!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Or this...

ditto!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

the Woobie!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          That's the cutest smilie I've ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            That's the cutest smilie I've ever seen!
                            Isn't it just..? I love it!

Comment

Whump anyone ?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X