X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Oh I think that
    Spoiler:
    tha capture scene is just going to be fabulous with that strange contraption! I so want to know what it does to Shep!!

I am trying to get a little drunk so that I can go to bed and go to sleep soon!!! In the meantime just reading some whumpy fic as well!!!

And you're not sharing with the rest of us???? For shame! Come on, a little bit of a drunk on top of watching CG is not such a bad thing is it???
    sigpic

Comment

thank you all for wellcoming me!
      I haven't really squeed for a very long time, but i'll join the chorus tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        I think so!
        Spoiler:
        What's the betting that the "wire" in that cap turns out to be nothing?

Comment

Hello whumpers!
          Still at mum's party!
          Congrats to GG on 2,000 posts!
          I'm a little tipsy, but stopping drinking now as I have to drive tomorrow morning!
          IWTB, everything ok with you sweetie?

Hello AnaM!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

question??

Is that pic
            Spoiler:
            of the old guy suppose to be Sheppard.. I'm assuming it is... but would like to know for sure. If it is OMG how are they going to fix that

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              And you're not sharing with the rest of us???? For shame! Come on, a little bit of a drunk on top of watching CG is not such a bad thing is it???

On no you guys that are watching it tonight need to be totally sober!!! It is going to be hard enough for you to stay concious anyway drunk too will be impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                question??

Is that pic
                Spoiler:
                of the old guy suppose to be Sheppard.. I'm assuming it is... but would like to know for sure. If it is OMG how are they going to fix that
                Pretty Sure!!

Comment

question??

Is that pic
                  Spoiler:
                  We think it is but we're not 100% certain.

Comment

question??

Is that pic
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, yes I think, and I have no idea, but can't wait to find out!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                      hmm... I believe this pix shows exactly what SLC is trying to achieve!! But I think without being tied up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        Spoiler:
                        What's the betting that the "wire" in that cap turns out to be nothing?

dont say that Josie after all this time if it turns out to be nothing I will cry!!!!! Okay must remember to get tissues handy for the morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe that wire is some kind of taser that knocked him down?

I think so...and what's sad, just reading it and thinking about it made me squeeeee.

*giggle*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh that is so nice GG....sigh...thunk...hyperventilate...paper bag on head...aesthetically more pleasing for everyone around me....
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought it was ...
                              but wow, Now I can't wait to see how this ends...
                              4 Hours till show time

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Hehehehe, I think all of the UK peeps will be sleeping poorly tonight! Cause at the very least you want to know 'did they blow it', and though I have a hard time seeing how they could screw up this episode based off of what we've seen, I know the nervousness for us all is there!

So drink up, get toasted...and we'll squeeee like the mad things we are while you do so.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X